Okay fellow ICOT-15ers ... As is often the case with special events in life, the soundtrack is often the most powerful thing to bring back some memories. This trip for me was no exception, so I wanted to throw it out there to everyone else ...

What three songs would you say most remind you of ICT-15? It could be ones you heard during the weekend (or sang, if you made the Jellyrolls meet ), one you think has lyrics that speak to your experiences, or even some special Disney music from the event.

Mine would definitely be:

1. Karn Evil 9 by Emerson, Lake, and Palmer - After seeing the opening lyrics to this on the door to the Hard Rock at Universal the song was totally stuck in my head all weekend!
  2. Paradise By the Dashboard Light - A Jellyrolls classic that pretty much always reminds me of INTERCOT meets. Was fortunate enough to sing it again with John in the exact same spot we sang it for the 10th. Very cool moment for me.
  3. I'll Tell Me Ma - They played this old Irish folk song that I happen to love at Raglan Road and I really had a blast singing along. That was a good night.

Your turn!!!