I haven't posted (just lurked) a lot recently. But, I have a plea for anyone listed in the areas stated above...

My uncle, John Dohms, has been missing since September 13 in Newark, DE. He suffers from severe, atypical dementia, and he wandered away from his home while his sitter wasn't watching. He is only 64, and he is a retired professor in Biology/animal sciences from the University of Delaware.

The police are no longer actively searching, so it is up to us, his family, to keep the idea of finding him alive.

Anyone in this area, if you will consider googling his story (John Dohms news-best search terms to use) or look at our Facebook page...we are trying to spread the word via as many social media sites as we can think of. The facebook page we created is https://www.facebook.com/HelpUsFindJohnDohms

There is a reward for helping find John, provided by the University of Delaware. Or, if you are willing to post missing fliers, e-mail me and I can send ([email protected]). If you see someone matching the description in the area, please call 9-1-1.

On the facebook page, there is an updated sketch of what my uncle MAY look like after one month out. It is helpful.

I am outright begging people to share this story. It is my uncle, and my family is desperate.

Thanks for considering-Mary