Quantcast okay can't remember the Campfires with chip and dale...

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question okay can't remember the Campfires with chip and dale...

okay i know there are campfires at FW with chip and dale and some other campfires at other resorts...where are they (I know they don't have Chip and dale)? ..I was wondering do they have this at GF.. we have a free night and will go to Poly to hang out and watch the water parade or do a campfire if GF has one.

thanks
    Just keep swimming Just keep swimming

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jimsgal05 View Post
    okay i know there are campfires at FW with chip and dale and some other campfires at other resorts...where are they (I know they don't have Chip and dale)? ..I was wondering do they have this at GF.. we have a free night and will go to Poly to hang out and watch the water parade or do a campfire if GF has one.

thanks
    No "camp fires" at GF that I'm aware of. The only one I know is the one at Fort Wilderness.

I know at AKL and (maybe?) Wilderness Lodge, there's some fireside storytelling...
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Hope this helps:

Chip'n Dale's Campfire Sing-a-long

Gather 'round the campfire at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort with your nutty pals for songs and fun, then watch a classic Disney movie under the stars.

Direct from the WDW web site.

Happy planning.....
    Itchy for another trip

Caribbean Beach 1989, 90, 92
    All St Movies 1999, 04, 05, 11
    All St Sports 2006
    Pop 2007, 08 x2, 09 x2, 10, 12 x2,13,14,15,16,17,18,2021,23
    POR 2010 x2, 11
    Coronado Springs 2019

Post Thanks / Like

They actually DO have campfires at the deluxe resorts. Poly, CR, SSR, BC, etc all have fires with marshmallows and movies under the stars. It's a lot of fun!!
    INTERCOT Staff-
    Nightlife, Shops, Water Parks/DCL/runDisney

DVC owner- BLT, Alauni, SSR, Vero, OKW

Next:

Oct- WLV
    Nov- Vero
    Dec- BWV
    Jan- SSR runICOT WEEKEND!
    Feb- Poly
    Mar- Disney Wonder
    Apr- AKL Kidani
    May- Vero
    Sept- BLT

Post Thanks / Like

POFQ has a campfire and movies on the lawn, too. Well, at least they did last September.
    Disney BORN & BRED!

71-78 FL resident, MANY visits!
    78-79 CM@MK
    85&90-offsite
    94-SOG
    01&05-Band trips-offsite
    May08-1st visit 4 our spec DS! POFQ
    MAY09-POFQ-DD's college grad!
    POFQ/MNSSHP 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

thanks all when we are at breakfast at O,Hanas I will ask the front desk if that night they have one I thought they did w/o chip and things this tripdale...just want to do different
    Just keep swimming Just keep swimming

Post Thanks / Like

There are now campfires and movies "under the stars" at almost all the resorts. Heck they may have this at every resort for all I know.

I know I've read reports that they've had this at the All Stars recently.

We saw a movie at CBR a few weeks ago (not sure about the campfire tho, now that I think of it I didn't notice a campfire, just the movie), and I've heard of this at one of the Port Orleans resorts.

As far as the deluxe resorts go, I think they pretty much all have this. At BC/YC it's held on the beach next to the pool slide, WL has it on the beach next to the pool area, Poly has it on beach next to pool, CR sets up the movie just outside the rear exit, off to the side a bit towards BLT. I've seen signs at the GF with a movie schedule so it appears they have it too. I don't recall hearing about these at AKL, but that doesn't mean they don't have them, I've just never heard about it. I know OKW has a nice permanent firepit. I'm now wondering if they do a campfire there every night.

So I'm sure if that many resorts offer this, it's likely they all offer this nightly activity now. Some of the resorts I didn't mention I just don't know for sure, or haven't heard anything about it, but they may also offer this.

From my experience there are no characters at the other campfires. They do a campfire and sometimes play some sort of game, trivia, or something like that. Then they start the movie on the big blow up screen. They line up the little beach type chairs, and some times you can pull up the beach lounge chairs behind the smaller chairs. That's what was done at YC a few weeks ago.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

It is at Fort Wilderness Lodge!! :

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: