Quote Originally Posted by Davyjones View Post
Raider, I do disagree with you on 1 point: I think that Chelsea are becoming the most disliked club in England rather quickly. (For me, no one will ever take Man U's place. Ever.) The Clattenburg incident will definitely push them straight to the top if they are found to be wrong. We'll just have to see how it all plays out, I guess.

C'mon, you Reds!!!!
Davy another loss for Spurs and a good result for Liverpool ...
The point about Chelsea is that in England the hero worship of John Terry with all is "incidents off the field" and then the racism slur against Clattenburg has left the Football team a bit of a joke ... Most Prem managers have openly said they dont believe Clattenburg said it and Chelsea now are beginning to back down on this allegation since the press has turned on them accusing them of double standards and Chelsea refusing to disclose what fine they gave John Terry over his racism incident ...

Your a Liverpool supporter so naturally you will always have a dislike of Man Utd but as a Spurs supporter on theory i should dislike Arsenal ,but i actually dislike Chelsea even more since their past antics ...

But i like many cant wait to see how this unfolds for heads are going to roll on one side or another