Quantcast Tickets question

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tickets question

Just got back from another awesome trip to disneyworld /universal.. I noticed that there are still places that will buy your unused days on your theme park tickets. How is this possible? You must have your fingertips scanned to get in. Also, how do these places validate if you really have extra days left? I remember back in 98 I did re-sell an extra day I had left on a park Hopper, but that was before the fingertip scan. Come to think of it,she never checked it my ticket was valid, she just took my word for it. Just wondering because a guy who worked for one of these places approached me at a gas station yesterday on our way to the airport asking if I had days left. The whole thing sounds shady, but I was just wondering how this system of selling/buying park tickets worked.
    "We wants the Redhead! We wants the Redhead!"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe that even if you purchased non-expiring tickets you cannot transfer them to someone else after you have scanned them for the first time with your fingerprint.

Other tickets expire 14 days after your reservation ends, I believe.

Having said that anyone who is trying to sell you discounted left over previously used ticket days is trying to rip you off.

It would be something like buying tickets outside of the superbowl that are fake.

You will lose your money and have nothing to show for it and still be required to purchase new tickets.

Bottom line just get your tickets from the parks or an authorized ticket outlet.
    Itchy for another trip

Caribbean Beach 1989, 90, 92
    All St Movies 1999, 04, 05, 11
    All St Sports 2006
    Pop 2007, 08 x2, 09 x2, 10, 12 x2,13,14,15,16,17,18,2021,23
    POR 2010 x2, 11
    Coronado Springs 2019

Post Thanks / Like

Many people have been scammed by unscrupulous sellers of unusable tickets. Always deal with reputable agents selling valid tickets. Remember the old adage, "If it's too good to be true...."
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: