Quantcast Three Broomsticks

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Three Broomsticks

I have been reading that this sounds like a good place to pick for lunch. It doesn't appear that they take reservations. Is there usually a long wait?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We've eaten at Three Broomsticks 3 times (how appropriate - lol!). One time it was not busy, and the others moderately busy. The line moved quickly and efficiently, and there are hosts/hostesses who seat you after you get your food, which I really like. Never any issues eating here and the food is very good. Not your typical theme park food.

Post Thanks / Like

We ate there on a soggy, rainy day for lunch and it was very busy (apparently everyone else had the same idea, that it would be a good place to get out of the rain for a while!) Still, employees keep the line moving at a brisk pace. And once we got our food we were seated with a minute, thanks to their system of the hosts and hostesses sharing information about open tables in the various seating areas (as Mel said). I had the fish and chips, which was good; my son got the rib plate, which was even better. The one disappointment was the corn on the cob, as it was quite overdone and chewy.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

We have also eaten at Three Broomsticks three times now. LOL. We've been during busy times of the year, yet never encountered long waits. Even when the restaurant looks to be packed they can move a crowd through the lines like I've never seen in WDW. This place has crowd controll nailed, and everything seems to flow seemlessly!!!

And to answer your question, they do not take reservations. It's a quick service type place. My recommendation would be to try the chicken and rib combo. Plenty of food and very tasty! We split two of the combos between myself, DH, DS12, and DS10, and there was plenty of food to fill us up.
    Denise

Resorts we've stayed at in 20+ trips: ASMo, ASMu, ASSp, PC, CSR, CBR, POR, POFQ, WL, AKL Jambo, AKL Kidani, Poly, Contemporary, BC, YC, BWV, OKW, SSR, Swan, Shades of Green, Vero Beach, Disneyland Resort

Next Trip: ???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Three Broomsticks

Myself and my two teenage daughters ate there last August. We had an early lunch and really enjoyed it. It was very busy, but things moved quickly. I had the Cornish pasties, which were quite good.

One seating tip: yes, their system works well, but keep in mind that there is also seating outside, out the back door. It was packed and noisy inside (but with air conditioning), but we went outside, which was shaded and quiet. It made for a nice break.
    Lisaj13
    Disneyland - Four times
    Disney World - Three times

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much. We will try it out. I am so happy they seat you. That is so much better than ordering and walking around with a tray looking for a place to sit.

Post Thanks / Like

What are the prices like? Hard to find information on the Universal web page.

Post Thanks / Like

The book I have says 2 $$ which is $15-$25.

Shepherd's Pie $10
    Cornish Pasties (described as a British empanadas) $8 with salad
    Fish and Chips $12
    Rotisserie smoked chicken $10
    Ribs $14
    Combo platter $14
    the above three are served with roasted potatoes and corn on the cob
    a $50 feast for 4 people which is a giant sized rib and chicken combo platter with salad

Hope this helps

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really looking forward to trying it!
    July 2012 ~ Mariott's Grand Vista and Disney Dolphin; 2008 ~ Beach Club; 2004 ~Horizons by Marriott; 2004 ~Horizons by Marriott; 2001 ~Marriott Cypress Harbor; 1999 ~Wilderness Lodge; 1993 ~Dixie Landings; 1983 ~Polynesian; 1979 ~Contemporary; 1973 ~Polynesian

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: