Quantcast Soundstage 44 Possible Demo... - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Not like we don't know already, but I can say without a shadow of a doubt this is in fact TRASFORMERS THE RIDE... Project 609 it is called is in fact TRANSFORMERS... bank on that... Can't post what I seen to prove it.. Just take my word...
    Son of Jor-El.. Kneel before Zod...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

BRODIE: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    Not like we don't know already, but I can say without a shadow of a doubt this is in fact TRASFORMERS THE RIDE... Project 609 it is called is in fact TRANSFORMERS... bank on that... Can't post what I seen to prove it.. Just take my word...
    Sounds great ... so is this a replica of a ride Universal has in California? Another simulator type ride? Is there a build/completion date?
    I think we are looking to another Universal trip next May.

Karen

10/97 Dolphin w/ friends
    02/00 Off-site w/ DH
    09/06 POFQ w/ DD and friends
    09/07 AKL w/ DH, DD and DS!
    09/08 POR w/DS and friends
    05/10 CR w/ DH, DD and DS
    05/11 Hard Rock US/IOA w/ DH, DD and DS
    05/13 Royal Pacific US/IOA w/ DH, DD and DS
    02/16 Hard Rock US/IOA w/ DH, DD and DS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MizMissy View Post
    Sounds great ... so is this a replica of a ride Universal has in California? Another simulator type ride? Is there a build/completion date?
    I think we are looking to another Universal trip next May.
    More than likely a clone from USH... And I believe December 2013 is the target opening date...

TRICIA JONES: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Post Thanks / Like

Another site has also shown supposed poster artwork for Transformers the Ride and also mentions a 2013 opening date.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roger's #1 Fan View Post
    Another site has also shown supposed poster artwork for Transformers the Ride and also mentions a 2013 opening date.
    Yep.. I have seen it and may or may not have it in my possession as well... But, if I do, I won't post it anywhere since I believe it to be copyrighted material that was not meant to be for public viewing just yet... But the promo art work has the logo with TRANSFORMERS TEH RIDE underneath and then COMING TO UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT DECEMBER 2013...

Again, I'd pass it on to a mod to post here but I don't think that would be the right thing to do... Plus, I don't want to be the reason Universal lawyers come down on Intercot...

I'll leave that to John or a mod to post the image if they decide they want to.. But i won't pass it on, if I have it or not...

Post Thanks / Like

I have to comment that they are working FAST and FURIOUS on this project. When we were at US last week the work was going on non-stop.

They were even working right up to the 9PM Cinema show (flying in framing panels for the foundation) and only shut down because they had to shut the lights out.

Post Thanks / Like

They are working very fast on this project... The cement foundation is pretty much done... The maintenance bay in the basement is getting constructed... The elevator shafts are pretty much visible in the foundation...

Post Thanks / Like

I hope they keep working quickly! I would LOVE for this to be open by HHN in 2013.

However, with Universal's track record for late openings, I won't hold my breath.

Besides, if the ride is as fantastic as I've heard it is, I'm sure it will take some time to finish up!

So excited for it! This is the surge of energy US needs. Along with HP 2.0 at US, it will surely be a great time to go to US. If I were Disney, I'd be upping the budget on Avatar and working on some other spectacular ride to "answer" US. Universal has certainly thrown down the gauntlet and attendance numbers don't lie...
    '85-Disney Village Hilton; '87-Poly; '88-Day Trip-Disneyland; '89-GF; '94-GF; '97-ASMu; '98-Dixielandings; '02-CBR; '03-Offsite; '03-ASMo; '04-WL; '04-Offsite; '05-POFQ; '06-POFQ; '08-POP; '09-POP; '11-POP; '13-Day Trip-HS; Up next: Oct. '14-Day Trip-MK

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mfarquar View Post
    I hope they keep working quickly! I would LOVE for this to be open by HHN in 2013.

However, with Universal's track record for late openings, I won't hold my breath.

Besides, if the ride is as fantastic as I've heard it is, I'm sure it will take some time to finish up!

So excited for it! This is the surge of energy US needs. Along with HP 2.0 at US, it will surely be a great time to go to US. If I were Disney, I'd be upping the budget on Avatar and working on some other spectacular ride to "answer" US. Universal has certainly thrown down the gauntlet and attendance numbers don't lie...
    Their aim is June/July... Reality, I am thinking December.... Bound to have construction delays as what always happens with Florida's construction laws...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyFreak2002 View Post
    Their aim is June/July... Reality, I am thinking December.... Bound to have construction delays as what always happens with Florida's construction laws...
    I think you're on target!
    '85-Disney Village Hilton; '87-Poly; '88-Day Trip-Disneyland; '89-GF; '94-GF; '97-ASMu; '98-Dixielandings; '02-CBR; '03-Offsite; '03-ASMo; '04-WL; '04-Offsite; '05-POFQ; '06-POFQ; '08-POP; '09-POP; '11-POP; '13-Day Trip-HS; Up next: Oct. '14-Day Trip-MK

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mfarquar View Post
    I think you're on target!
    Well, Universal has already blacked out AP dates for ALL of July 2013, and they never do the entire month of July, in Universal Studios (yes, they blacked out dates in July for IOA but not the studios side).. They normally only block out dates when they have something opening... Hmmmm.....

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, a good sign for sure!

I wonder if it will remain that way. I would venture that since this is unprecedented, it's a very good indication that they're intent on staying on schedule this time.

It seems to me that the Hollywood version went up VERY quick, so maybe this is promising!

Post Thanks / Like

Steel beams have risen from the foundation and above the construction walls... This is only one level... The building will actually have three levels so two more levels still need to be added on... This building is going to be tall...

Post Thanks / Like

I saw some pics the other day and it looks GOOD so far!

We'll be there on Thursday and I can't wait to see it in person!

Post Thanks / Like

The first floor track has been cemented... The elevator track has started to get installed... Rumored opening is still Summer 2013...

Post Thanks / Like

Saw some arial shots of the track layout today and how they are exactly the same as the USH version.

The Universal complex in Orlando is going to be fantastic in another 2-3 years.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: