Quantcast Crow 2nd day am

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Crow 2nd day am

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crow 2nd day am

more sleep needed. got coffee from Old Faithful CLub. they have cereal w fruit for top, cut up melon, pineapple, bananas, juice, croissants, small sticky buns. and they are always cleaning and refilling. theres a few people around but i yet to see it crowded at CL i dont eat a lot for bfast anyway so its fine w me. and i have ADR for Tokyo Dining at noon. I see a few workmen continuing the rehab in what i guess is a suite at the top of the lodge above this 7th floor
    sunny yet overcast. i see the Avengers monorail thru Contemporary from my room and i can see space mt, a crane, the castle some.
    looks like a few people checking out today so lets see how the crowds are. ill take a bus to Epcot spend time there then after lunch and more time in the countriesill probably take the monorail to MK for a short time, boat back to WL for a break, Illuminations tonite. Ill see if i will hit the apps in Old Faithful or grab something later.
    BC 2
    WL CL 1
    AKL 4
    SOG 3
    POFQ 3
    POR 2
    CSR 4
    CBR 2
    Asp 3
    AS m 2
    POP 7
    12-13 WL CSR ASM
    3-14 POR, AS s Dolphin
    6-14 Us CSR
    1-14 Unv
    6-15 WL, SSR.
    11- 15. AOA, OKw
    7 16..CSR, FW, AKL, POR
    7 17..ASM, CSR, WL AKL club POP
    8 18 As sports, Pop
    DL 9-19
    DVC WL, CSR and idk 10-20

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Gotta love the Club Level dining options! You're making me miss our stay there!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a busy day ahead. Enjoy!
    --Heff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    sunny yet overcast.

Hope you have a ton of fun today.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

seemed like a long wait for bus to Epcot, but it was around 20 min. while i was waiting, saw a bus to FT W, 2 buses to AK, 2 to DHS and a DD typhoon bus...then bus stopped at FW, so it took around 25 min to get to Epcot. and got there around 10:45
    long line at SE, posted time said 20 min..idk.
    posted time Soaring 70 min FP 330. i walked to WS Rose & Crown pub wasnt open til 1130, so i went to France, had some wine in the shop, saying hi in French to the people, walked thru Morrocco. i see diff people in Mo Rockin, a female playing violin instead of that bald guy i always saw before.
    saw Belle, Alladin & Jasmine,Japan...i love Japan. in Mistsokushi i talked to a CM that was very nice who had worked at Tokyo Disney and recommended some of the sake. i had 2, they had some diff ones, and some Japanese beer.walking thru the store i was greeted a lot w welcome to Japan and i said hello in Japanese..wish i could learn more
    i walked quickly thru America,Italy..china..the store there has changed a lot of their counters and products around.,looks like less counters. but more generic plush. saw Mulan
    Mexico had the mariachi bank, stopped for a tequila shot in the bar and tried the Jalapeno margarita..i like jalopenos, but I didnt like the drink really.
    hurried back to TD for lunch..i noticed the small pavilion across from the steps to TD is now a bar and they have carts w merchandise.
    TD was great service as always...I really think some of the other places could use a lesson in service from there. i got sake sampler and bento box..the food is ok, a little bland for me. i talked to the mgr to compliment the service. and i suggested they have sushi w less pieces to try.
    afterwards walked thru animation exhibit in Japan, then got wine in France. hit living w the land no wait, but FP were gone for Soaring..SE no wait. bus back to WL for a break, some apps in Old Faithful lounge in a min then back to Epcot for Illuminations i think
    concierge told me in the lounge tomorrow will b buffalo stew and wings, friday will b beef stew.
    so IDK when im gonna fit Artist Pt in.
    BC 2
    WL CL 1
    AKL 4
    SOG 3
    POFQ 3
    POR 2
    CSR 4
    CBR 2
    Asp 3
    AS m 2
    POP 7
    12-13 WL CSR ASM
    3-14 POR, AS s Dolphin
    6-14 Us CSR
    1-14 Unv
    6-15 WL, SSR.
    11- 15. AOA, OKw
    7 16..CSR, FW, AKL, POR
    8 18 As sports, Pop
    DL 9-19

Post Thanks / Like

Nice day in Epcot. With all those yummy club level servings, it's sometimes hard to think of eating other places!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

tonites Old faithful clubs offerings werent as good, cheese, crackers, bread, hummus..venison spring rolls were dry, wine, chicken type salad, beer.
    decided to go back to Epcot to catch Illuminations..thank goodness bus wasnt as long of a wait this time. a pretty good crowd in Epcot for the show. it seemed that a lot of cast members in the countries had those shirts that they wear that are generic, like they arent from those countries.
    Illuminations from the bridge by France..stopped in Mousegears and saw a few diff shirts. some even w pics from DL opening w the characters in outfits that werent that good, and shirts referring to Epcots opening in 82
    bus back to WL. i stopped in territory lounge for . flatbread is off the menu now..bartender had worked there for 10 yrs and was originally from PA close to where i was born.
    no one was there when i walked in...when i left it had gotten a little busier.
    now deciding what park to go to in morning
    BC 2
    WL CL 1
    AKL 4
    SOG 3
    POFQ 3
    POR 2
    CSR 4
    CBR 2
    Asp 3
    AS m 2
    POP 7
    12-13 WL CSR ASM
    3-14 POR, AS s Dolphin
    6-14 Us CSR
    1-14 Unv
    6-15 WL, SSR.
    11- 15. AOA, OKw
    7 16..CSR, FW, AKL, POR
    8 18 As sports, Pop
    DL 9-19

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for reporting.
    Upcoming:
    October 2013
    8 nights at Pop Century with Free Dining to celebrate DS turning 4 years old!!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: