Quantcast Disney Outlet

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Disney Outlet

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Outlet

I believe there is one near DTD. Is it worth the trouble to go there?
    Jack Sparrow: Hide the rum

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-05 Tropical Storm Arlene
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We go when we hit the outlets at the end of our trip.I have found some good stuff in there. Im not sure of the name of the mall. its the one that has Victoria Secrets in it.
    The one close to DTD has a nice size store too. I would go you might find some good deals. I usually find the left over Xmas and Halloween stuff..
    Been there, done that and going back!!! See ya real soon !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I think the selection was pretty poor and we had to take a bus to DTD and a taxi. But it's been a long time ago.

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

Post Thanks / Like

The Disney's Character Warehouse
    closest to Downtown Disney is at the Orlando Premium Outlet Vineland Ave, 8200 Vineland Avenue. The other is Orlando Premium Outlets International Drive, 4951 International Drive which is further away.
    They tend to be hit or miss on finding stuff but when you do find something it is normally a good deal. I have got many polo shirts with characters on them that sold in the park for well over $50 and picked up there for around $20. Tons of t-shirts and kids stuff. We normally go there first so we can save money on them over the in park price. They also have lots of seasonal items. There use to be a third one but it switched to more of a dollar store of old disney stuff so we no longer go. Enjoy.
    82 84 85 Apr00 MGV, Jan03 LTV, Sep03 ASMu, Mar04 SVR, Sept04 Pop, Sep05 SSR, Dec06 SSR, Oct07 WLV, Oct09 THV, Oct10 AKL, Oct11 AKL, Oct12 THV, Feb13 CBR, Sept13 BLT/BWV, Apr14 BLT/VB , Jun14 BCV, July14 AKL, Jan15 SSR/DCL, June15 BCV/OKW/VB, Nov15 DCL/Poly, Apr16 GF

Post Thanks / Like

There used to be a *great* store at the Crossroads plaza, right outside the DTD entrance at Hotel Plaza Blvd. and SR 535. That store is no longer there.

There are outlets at the Prime Outlet Malls, one up on the north end of International Drive near Kirkman Road, one on Vineland Road, and I wanna say that there's also one at the outlet on SR 535, just east of Disney and south of the SR 536 (EPCOT Center Drive) and SR 535 intersection.

There's a "full-blown" Disney Store in the Florida Mall, at US 441 and Sand Lake Road, east of I-4.
    Former WDW Magic Kingdom Cast Member (2001-2010): Main Street Parades/WDWRR Engineer/Conductor; Frontierland Attractions; Tomorrowland Attractions

Last: Sep '14 (Coronado Springs)
    Next:Oct 2015: MNSSHP

Have you ever dreamed the dreams of the children...?

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. We only got as far as DTD. It was a zoo as usual.

91-98 Off property
    ASMusic-99
    POFQ-01 Wildfires
    ASMovies-02,03
    Pop-04 Hurricane Jeanne
    Pop-09,10,11
    Sports-12
    Pop-15

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone been to any of these outlets recently???

I usually stop in early during my trips to WDW and load up on souvenirs for everyone at great prices.

I'm concerned though because they recently changed from Character Warehouse to Character Depot. I visited the one near Disneyland last week and their selection was garbage.
    I'm wondering if that will be the same with the Orlando stores.
    "in darkness there is power"

Post Thanks / Like

We went to two last week. The selection was poor. The one at the Buena Vista Prime Outlets across from Walmart Supercenter was awful. The one at the Orlando Prime outlets off of I-4 was nicer, but the selection still wasn't great. I'd been to that one before and have gotten some good deals in the past. I think it's just hit or miss with most of them. If you hit it right, as they're changing out seasonal items, you'll get some good deals.
    80&89 Off-site, HONEYMOON 97 Port Orleans, '02 & '03 Offsite, '04 Poly Concierge, '05 Poly,'07 Contemporary, Feb. 08 GF, Dec. '08 Poly, May '10 Offsite, Mar.'11 FW Cabin,May '12 and July'12 Wyndham Bonnet Creek,July'13 Windsor Hills, March '14 AofA, Fourth of July '14 Poly,June 2015 SSR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eandrsmom View Post
    The one at the Orlando Prime outlets off of I-4 was nicer, but the selection still wasn't great. I'd been to that one before and have gotten some good deals in the past. I think it's just hit or miss with most of them. If you hit it right, as they're changing out seasonal items, you'll get some good deals.
    Character Premiere in the Prime Outlets is usually much better than the other one you mention. In fact, I'm not sure the other "Disney" outlets are true outlets and not just a clearing house for junky stuff bought through a third source--not official parks or Disneystore merchandise. I have gotten some good deals at the Character Premiere store, but it depends on the time of year. Usually January and February have some good sales there, with Christmas merchandise from the parks, including some cool collectibles. You can almost always find resort-specific items too, but as mentioned, it can be hit or miss, with odd sizes (or just plain odd items!)

Anyway, if I have a rental car, I almost always go to this store before I head out to the airport at the end of a trip.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: