I wanted to put up some information on the Segway Tour that I will be hosting. I have been wanting to do this for such a long time but my son is not old enough, so it will be the perfect time to try it at INTERCOT 15!

The Segway Tour meet will be on Saturday October 27th. For anyone who doesn't know, the tour is 2 hours long. In the first hour they show you how to operate the Segway. In the second hour you get to ride through the World Showcase before it is opened to other guests. A guide will be with us to point out interesting facts about all of the countries will will visit.

I have never done it before, but it looks like a blast! I am not very coordinated so if I am willing to try it you should too!

As of today (prices can change at any time) the tour is $105.44 per person. You must be at least 16 years old. Your weight must be between 100 - 250 lbs.

The tours start at 7:45 and run through 9:30. I was thinking about the 9:00 tour since many of us will be out late the night before, and it still allows us to ride through the World Showcase before others are let in.

This tour can only be booked 90 days in advance so we still have some time. Once we decide on a time everyone needs to make their own reservations.

So what do you think? Are you game??????