Quantcast RHONJ Discussion - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

"Andy has Caroline's crazy, menopausal back"..LOL!! I don't understand why people accept Caroline's craziness. Teresa's crazy but Caroline is really no better. She's always had a little of a "holier than thou" aspect of her personality but it just gets worse, and I can't stand that trait in people. My mom said just last night, someone needs to put Caroline in her place.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I love how Caroline claims to be above the drama, yet she always is digging into issues and asking questions. Did she really need to get involved in Jac and Teresa's argument? How about when she was talking about the incident with Kathy? She is the one who keeps bringing things up. I do think T needs to own up to her own problems in order to move everything forward. It was nice to see her agree to go to therapy with Joe, and for Melissa to admit to speaking with Danielle, but all the recent drama over the appearance on the View seems to indicate that no reconciliations have been made.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

What gets me though, is them getting all worked up about these tabloids. Hello, they are tabloids! Of course they are going to print dirt so people will buy. Theresa is not writing these articles. Sure, she's feeding them some info. And the whole thing about the dog on the cover with her, when she's afraid of dogs. Everyone made comments about that- then they asked her and she said yeah, the magazine staged that, I am scared of dogs. Are they really that guillable to think that everything in those articles is coming straight from Theresa? I guess so.

I am sure Theresa has lied...she is probably embarrassed...she's doing the magazine for money. Everyone is taking so personally. Does Jacqueline really think Theresa would be going to jail and not tell her?
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissMaryPoppins View Post
    I don't think Andy being pushed by Teresa is the only reason he has for not exactly liking her. I would be mad if some wacko pushed me too but I think her lies and justifying all of her husband's horrendous behavior is the real reason. I know those are the reasons I don't like her.
    Yeah, but Caroline's husband tried to do something illegal also and Andy didn't push the issue. He is definately one sided. You can tell which ones he likes ans which ones he doesn't....and that's on all the shows. He doesn't like Alexa either because of her beliefs. It's NOT OK to play favorites when you are the host. That's just my opinion.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

It's sad to see Teresa FINALLY doing what everyone has asked her to do- forget the past, drop the drama, and play nice- but instead of accepting that, now everyone is questioning how genuine she is. These episodes were filmed a whole year ago and if you read the blogs on Bravo's website, the relationships have only continued to deteriorate.

I laughed when Caroline told Jac that she can't have a relationship with Teresa again unless Teresa fesses up to what she did?! I don't know if any of you have tried to repair a failed relationship, but sometimes you have to gradually build things up again before both parties are really ready for that heart to heart chat about what went wrong.

Caroline is the most hypocritical person on the show. She is one of those do as I say not as I do types. Again going back to the whole cookbook issue, why is it not OK for Teresa to joke about the car wash in a published book, but it's OK for Caroline to laugh at her kids continually mocking Teresa behind her back? Watching everyone follow her lead like lemmings makes boring and sometimes frustrating TV.

The latest recipe-gate issue makes my head spin. Teresa and Kathy both took digs at each other at the signing. Teresa said a dessert book wouldn't sell, knowing that Kathy is trying to start a desert business, and Kathy definitely knew what she was doing when she pointed to pictures and said "My mother's cookies!" If Teresa's mom really did call Kathy's mom for recipes, why didn't Kathy tell Teresa that? Instead shes gossips behind her back. It would've been so easy for Kathy to say, "I didn't mean that as a dig" and explain. There wasn't even a recipe for pizzelles, it's a picture of store bought pizzelles used to make something else, so why did she say "My mother's pizzelles?"

At this point I kind of hope Teresa does get a spinoff and they either cancel or totally reboot the show with a new cast. It's clear that this cast just has their claws out for Teresa, and also I'm getting tired of the whole show turning into one big promo for their failed business ventures.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't been watching the show this year on a regular basis because they are making me sick, with the exception of T. I was never a big fan of hers but I believed and still do, what you see is what you get with her. I did go over to the blogs today and Caroline is getting blasted. This is not turning out how she thought it would. She is so full of herself and now it is coming back to bite her big time. That I am loving!

So sad two years ago Caroline was my favorite now I can't stand her.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

And another thing....I can't stand Greg. Why is he even on the show. Why is he being pushed on us.He is no relation to anyone. He is not likeable. He is just another slacker with a mean spirited personality.

The Gorgas are also making me sick. IMO if you have to tell other people what you are doing with her wife that means things are not as good as you want people to think.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

I totally agree about Greg. In fact I really don't understand why so many of the Manzo kids are featured so prominently. Caroline must have it in her contract or something. I too used to really like her, and thought she gave good advice, but seriously, her kids are total moochers and she encourages it. Not saying that I wouldn't provide for my kids if I could but not without strings attached (Going to school, getting a job). Blk seems to be the boys' only job? And they wouldn't be in on that without uncle Chris. Lauren's first beauty bar failed, and momma manzo just buys her a new store? The kids aren't even funny any more, they are whiny and entitled.

Another thing I have to give Teresa credit for is that she no longer gets involved in the twitter wars. Almost everyone else on that show has a twitter and they are constantly sniping at Teresa. It's just tiring.

The most recent episode gave a glimpse into what the show could be if everyone could just stop with the drama. Everyone seemed to be getting along, having fun, acting a little crazy. The fights are just so old.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

Manzo "kids" and Greg also annoy me. Caroline is so busy commenting on T, her marriage, her relationship with Joe and Melissa, etc- fix your own family first! 3 entitled, whiny adults- great success stories right there. How many of her own brothers and sisters has she gotten into divides with over the years- several have been mentioned- yet she involves herself between T and Melissa and feeds negativity to Melissa while they are tyring to work it out. Her daughter fails in business on day one, doesn't even try, now they buy her another one. Her weitgh loss the same. Barely tries, complains, blames it on the dad's genes, says nasty things about her brother's new thin girfriend. Wow. I heard she got the gastro surgery anyway so what is she complaining about. Then she and Jac go on that joke of a 'business lunch"- they both acted like unprofessional idiots. And Greg who is negative and nasty all the time, now he is working with them on the BLK water? Whatever. Can you tell I am annoyed?

I do like Teresa.
    Trips: Too Many to Count! Last Trips: April 2013 CSR; July 2013 Aloha Aulani, The Sequel, Hawaii. Multiple trips to WDW, DL, DCL!

Coming up: September 2013 "Scary September" at Disneyland/DCA/Universal Hollywood.

Proud DVC Members since 2004!

Post Thanks / Like

I think we are all tried of the Manzo's and Greggy , who is being shoved down our throats. I messages boards on Bravo are tearing Carolina to shredds, mainly what we are saying here.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

Post Thanks / Like

My name is Kay and I'm addicted to The Real Housewifes of Anywhere!
    That said I've come to realize anyone who would sign up for being on any reality show is basically a nutcase. Who of us would agree to having a camera crew hanging out from the time you get up until the time you go to sleep? Intimate moments with your spouse? Trying to deal with your children? And what about after everything has been filmed, edited and aired seeing what others have been saying about you and your family?
    No, I really don't think any of it is close to reality, but I love to watch the trainwrecks that these producers bring to us.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone watch last night's episode (8/19)???

What did you think of Teresa and Joe???
    WDW visits . . .
    April 2013 - Yacht Club
    May 2012 - Grand Floridian
    May 2011 - Grand Floridian
    March 2006 - Offsite
    2000 - 2004 Numerous trips while in college in FL
    January 1989 - First Visit! Polynesian

Next visit:
    September - Disneyland (First trip with son!)

Post Thanks / Like

The whole situation is very, very sad. Teresa is in way deep, and although she is to blame for a lot of her trouble, I still dislike Caroline more. What a (in order to be family friendly) pot stirrer!

Now remember, this took place over a year ago and Teresa is still with Joe. I really wish she'd gain some confidence, overlook her longstanding beliefs (Italian, religious, whatever) and leave him. I can't even begin to imagine what that home is like.

Now as to the toast Teresa made, and everyone getting all up in arms about her 'leaving out' Kathy...give me a break!!! Ridiculous! She didn't name everyone at the table, and I think specifically she was trying to build on the nice time she was having with her brother and Melissa. Those Manzo kids are beyond rude. Again.....

And why do I watch and care about this show again?

Post Thanks / Like

Regarding Teresa's toast....I think she honestly just forgot to mention Kathy or like you said, was just focusing on her brother and Melissa...

Juicy Joe is disgusting. I can't stand the way he talks to Teresa and well everyone else. What a horrible role model he is for his kids. Teresa definitely needs to leave him. I really can't stand Teresa and her "it's all about me, it's everyone else's fault..." mentality. I do feel bad for her in the way that Joe treats her. She is in total denial about everything in her life.

I do agree with what Melissa said to her about the fact the Teresa has issues with pretty much all of the woman...the common denominator is Teresa! She has a sort of "thug" attitude in that she picks a fight with everyone about the littlest things. She is the only one allowed to feel hurt....she's never hurt. Ugh! I really liked her the first season but I guess fame got the best of her.

I actually don't mind Caroline and do agree with some of the things (not all) she says. I don't think she is phony (unlike Teresa) and she calls it like she sees it. I do think she should leave Jacqueline and Kathy alone when it comes to Teresa. They are big girls...
    WDW visits . . .
    April 2013 - Yacht Club
    March 2006 - Offsite

Next visit:

Post Thanks / Like

Also, don't get me started on the Teresa & Joe vineyard scene. Disturbing!!!

For whatever reason, Teresa is desperately (and that seems like an understatement) trying to keep Joe.

I had to laugh at Rich's comment "bedroom/gravel" comment.
    WDW visits . . .
    April 2013 - Yacht Club
    March 2006 - Offsite

Next visit:

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Belle of the Ball 051411 View Post
    I do agree with what Melissa said to her about the fact the Teresa has issues with pretty much all of the woman...the common denominator is Teresa! She has a sort of "thug" attitude in that she picks a fight with everyone about the littlest things. She is the only one allowed to feel hurt....she's never hurt. Ugh! I really liked her the first season but I guess fame got the best of her.
    Yeah but, we may have to agree to disagree on this one. I still feel like it was downright dirty for her family members to come on the show at the request of Bravo because they knew there were issues. I can see her feeling very betrayed, but I'm guessing they can't really talk about that. And knowing this, Caroline really pushes those buttons, all while professing she is staying out of everything, not causing trouble, etc. Please. She's trying to remain relevant on the show, that's what it is.

Again, Teresa is NO saint, and is actually quite pathetic. Like I said earlier, I think she's just dug herself such a hole, and doesn't know how to get out and therefore puts on the act. It's a sad situation.

Again, why do I watch this?

Post Thanks / Like

@Melanie: I do hear what you're saying.
    WDW visits . . .
    April 2013 - Yacht Club
    March 2006 - Offsite

Next visit:

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't get to see last nights episode BUT I wanted to voice some opinions.

I agree with all of your about Caroline. Couple years ago I loved her. Now, she gets under my skin. Theresa's drama is somewhat self brought and sometimes not, but I do tend to think she exaggerates certain situations and makes mountains out of mole hills. Jaqueline is too much of a follower sometimes. She's the most genuine but it seems she doesn't have a very strong willed personality to do what SHE wants and think what SHE thinks, she tends to follow Carolines que a lot. And the Manzo kids!?!? Holy cow do they get under my skin! ESPECIALLY Lauren. She acts like such a spoiled little brat I can not even stand it. I can tolerate the brothers but her, ugh, she makes my skin crawl and my blood boil!
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    The whole situation is very, very sad. Teresa is in way deep, and although she is to blame for a lot of her trouble, I still dislike Caroline more. What a (in order to be family friendly) pot stirrer!

Now remember, this took place over a year ago and Teresa is still with Joe. I really wish she'd gain some confidence, overlook her longstanding beliefs (Italian, religious, whatever) and leave him. I can't even begin to imagine what that home is like.
    And I agree with THIS entirely!!! I CANNOT STAND HIM! He is the biggest (insert a not friendly term here) I have ever seen.
    ~*~Tonya~*~

1st = 1992
    ASMo = Jan. 6-12 '07
    POP = Jan 5-11 '08
    BWV = Jan 6-16 '09
    BCV = Jan 12-22 '10
    BWV = Jan. 21-29 '11
    BWV = Jan. 21-28 '12
    BWV = Dec. 8-15 '12
    BCV/BWV=Jan. 24-Feb. 1 '14
    BWV = Jan. 16-24 '15
    BWV = Jan. 29-Feb. 6 '16
    BWV = Jan. 20-28 '17
    BWV = Jan. 26-Feb. 3 '18

Post Thanks / Like

I think he is 100% cheating on Teresa, not because of last night, but because he has gotten so nasty with her lately. He used to never be this mean to her and I think he is trying to put a wedge between them and she can’t even see it. Teresa is a pain the back side to everyone, she plays on all the cast to only hear what she wants and when someone puts her in her place mostly Caroline then she can’t handle it. I think Caroline is the only one that sees Teresa for who she is and she tries to get other people to see it as well. She wasn’t wrong about Danielle was she? Mellissa & Joe (Gorga) see it too; they are just trying to make it nice for their families so they are letting it slide. When Teresa and Jacquelyn talked, Teresa tried to make Jacquelyn seem like she was wrong for asking a "FRIEND" if everything was ok because of what she read. That is such BS that you can’t and don’t know what they write in the mag. just like her book. I can’t stand her when she turns things around to be in her favor. She was hurt PLEASE!! YOU SAID IT now own it. And she can’t ever do that. No wonder no one likes her. She is going to crumble very soon too. She is caring all this on her shoulders and its going to cave soon. Just wait and see you will read "Teresa, has brake down” I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, but its coming. Fame has gotten to her and will break her as well...

As for the Manzo kids I like the guys and yes Lauren is a pain, but I think now that she is thin she will be different. mark my words ..She has confidence now and she will be more pleasant. Christopher is my favorite. Oh and I loved when Albert shut Joe up on the bus.

I guess if everyone put Teresa in her place there would be no show, so I guess we have to tune in and watch the drama. That in real life would have been taken care of along time ago..

Real world:
    Caroline beats up everyone that makes her mad.
    Jacquelyn loves everyone and takes care of the problems she is having with her own daughter instead of worry about what is being written in a magazine about her friend.
    Melissa takes care of her husband and kids...
    Teresa, stops acting like she is still rich, and comes back down to earth and gets those kids on the right track. Leaves her cheating husband. And gets a real job!!
    Kathy, just keeps doing everything for Rich and cooks the best food in the world..

But then we would have to watch something else on Sunday night at 10pm...lol
    Been there, done that and going back!!! See ya real soon !!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: