Quantcast RHONJ Discussion - Page 7

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    Wow. After watching this week's episode and previews for next week, Andy can't make it any more clear that he can't stand Joe. All of these families have dirt on them but why is it Teresa and Joe's issues that always get pressed? Also, not for anything, but watching that phone call again it seems pretty edited. There are parts where we don't even see him, you just hear him. He still said awful things but...man.

Caroline's Husband was fired from a government position for lying about his address. If he had used his real address he wouldn't have gotten the job. I forget how long he kept the position for, the current governor fired him when he found out. He used the Brownstone as his residence. You can google it. The other side to the story is that he really does spend most of his time at an apartment at the Brownstone with a mistress. Separate lives anyone?

Then you have Jacqueline glossing over her own bankruptcy issues with Chris,which to me is a worse or at least a fishier story than Tre and Joe.

Richie's issues with not paying for services have already come up on this thread.

Lastly we have little Miss "Victim" Melissa- who is now claiming to be moving so that her children and Teresa's don't go to the same school??? WOW ok. That's really plausible.

The fact is all these wives have dirt, but Teresa is the only one who is constantly dragged through the mud. They want her to apologize and say nice things but when she does it's not accepted because it's not "sincere" or it's too late.

The funniest part was when Teresa said Melissa wrote "On Display" about Teresa. In a way that actually kind of makes sense. When Melissa wrote that she JUST started filming the show. Nobody knew who she was and nobody cared. On Display was about the life she wanted to have, the life that Teresa already had with the show and her cookbooks. I think that's what Teresa means when she says "They want to be me." Not that they want to step in her life, but they want her success. Despite the fact that she is portrayed as this idiot, she is the 2nd best housewife when it comes to branding (after Bethanny). All of the other NJ attempts have failed.
    Maryanne I love your post. The show is so one sided against Tre. All I have to say, without going into my usual rant, is that all of those women have either done or said what they are mad at Tre about but Andy will never bring that up. Her cookbook sales speak for themselves. The outside world likes Tre better than those other wannabe's not matter how much we are told that Rosie , Caroline or Greggy are the ones we should like.
    Rita (aka NJGIRL)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok did anyone out there hear Joe on the phone with a WOMAN!!! How can he sit there and say he was speaking to someone in his restaurant when he clearly asked the person on the other end of the phone "what they were wearing “and then saying “ ohh don’t tell me that” with his little growling/grunting noises… I know the other women were biting at the bit to say something and why didn’t they?? He used to be so into Teresa until this season where you could clearly see he has changed towards her saying very mean and nasty things to her he has no patients or tolerance for her. And to think a few pieces of jewelry can make it all better. Wow that’s pretty sad to see that’s all it takes to make it better. I guess every time you look at the jewelry you think of the word(s) your 'husband" used to give it to you... nice ...Hope you enjoy that thought every time you wear it. I could never. To me that’s like taking the other women everywhere you go…lol or hey maybe man in this case since he says he was speaking to his Spanish employee...lol. Good one Joe!! I know it’s been over a year and he has had time to make a good story about it. And Tre sitting there like “go ahead honey telling them it was a guy”

I think Caroline finally said something so true “this is 15 minutes of fame and when it’s over you are going to wake up alone” It’s so sad that ALL of these women don’t see that and stop making fools of themselves for our entertainment…

Man I need a after watching that craziness...
    Been there, done that and going back!!! See ya real soon !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, my hope that Andy would be fair in the end was unfounded. I can't even get over how in detail he went into every single Guidice trangression, but the others were given a complete and total pass. I've said it before, but no wonder Teresa is such a bumbling mess.

So much to comment on, but not going to go too in depth here.

Caroline - what a complete joke trying to take back what you said about the Guidice's marriage. As for the Dina thing, the Fabellini thing was so edited for the show, and knowing this you and Chris STILL went on the reunion and spun it to be all about 'evil' Teresa. It's sick.

Jacqueline - she is certifiable, period. What a loon, with loose lips and the maturity of a 12 year old. And she has a daily phone call with Kim D.? Hmmmm.

Kathy - total non-factor. I hope she's shown the door.

Melissa - I can't believe she could sit there and say she never, ever did anything to Teresa, which is my main beef with Andy. In my opinion, Melissa feeding info to Danielle is WAY worse than anything Teresa has done to Melissa. Everyone getting all up in arms about the Posche Fashion Show is ridiculous. When you really break it down, it's not that big of a deal! And Kim D. even said Jac and Caroline knew ahead of time as well, but of course, Teresa gets every ounce of blame. And again, it's really not that big of a deal, if of course it's not true was a stripper. So yeah, Melissa's conniving with Danielle and her intentions when coming on the show are much worse in my book. But that is swept under the carpet.

Teresa - I've said it before and I'll say it again. Her husband is a jerk and I wish she'd get out of the marriage, for her own good and her daughters. She needs to stop the denying of things she's done in the past and move on. She's desperate on the money front, I'm sure, and doesn't want to rock the boat with Bravo.

Which brings me to Andy - nothing more I hate than a biased host. Andy's dislike of Teresa is so transparent, but he knows the cash cow she is for Bravo. He knows she's just not that bright, and therefore can get away with all this mess. It's a very sad circle indeed.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: