We went in June as a family trip with friends and kids. This was an adult only get away. The trip in June was great because it was the first time going.

This trip was less exciting than the first. Thankfully we were there Wednesday and Thursday with almost no crowds. Almost a walk-on to everything without the Express Pass. It was fun to be able to go on rides together and not do Child Swap.

Good:
We could ride everything we wanted multiple times
No lines for almost everything except Forbidden Journey
There are a lot of thrill rides

Bad:
There is not much to the parks. You can literally do everything in a day if you have Express Pass.
Food is average and there is almost no variety at the quick service places.
WWoHP is very boring and lacks depth. FJ is cool, but gets old quickly (mix of Sum of all Thrills and Soarin).
Day Care - what I mean is on Veteran's Day, kiddies were dropped off in packs from locals because the AP is inexpensive and cheaper than day care/babysitters. I am not talking 5yos, but I saw many 10-12 year old packs.
Little depth to the whole place. There are not many details to keep you enthralled with being there. It is more of a do this, then go to the next ride. At WDW, there are things going on besides the rides.

It is not some place I plan on visiting more than once ever 4-5 years. There simply is not enough there for the amount of money we spent.