Quantcast NFL week 2, bounce back week ?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Smile NFL week 2, bounce back week ?

So football fans. How did your team/ what ever you saw during the games this week did you like or dislike ? Is your team on the rise ? did it falter, recover or play up to expectations ?

The Jets: OK we won. the D did it. sanchize did OK, but realy 2 more ints ? sigh. But the d looked good. You know its what we did last season, each game usually one group rose up to help win the game.
    Our O line needs to get better. or running game is almost non exsistant.
    We won.

The Bills: I said it last year, the bills were close, but they kept losing those games. this year they are winning them.

And Pagan: I could be wrong, apparently you are in the luck hunt...

go jets

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh Gueli...It was an Interesting week around the NFL!!

First...J E T S!! A big victory. We do look sloppy out there, and could use a lot more coming together, but I'll take it. Offensive line needs work. Hey..shout out to special teams! Last season every time Nick Folk came out, I got a pit in my stomach. He's been dead on this season. I can't recall us ever having a running game?? Sanchez has thrown more this season than in the past.

Pittsburgh came back, and the Ravens fell.

Indy is digging into a deeper hole. Manning is probably not returning this season. They are not saying, but I'm thinking neck surgery is pretty serious.

The Eagles...Where was their offensive line? The beating Vick took??? That shouldn't have been. He is good, but needs to be protected...just a little...ya know??? I watched until the end. Tough loss there. It may not be popular...I like Vick. He is fun to watch. He has some serious talent, but HE CAN'T DO IT ALL!

Cam Newton...throwing all kinds of passes. Geez...not a team effort there.

Will any team be able to stop the Tom Brady well oiled machine? He is just so mechanical...perfect...UGHHHH

Julie
    Next Up:

Summer 2018... WE ARE BACK!!!
    2 families
    4 teenagers and Larry
    Taking on the parks!

Post Thanks / Like

Colts... What a disaster this season will be. Looking ahead to see when we play the Chiefs. Good teams become great teams when they can score touchdowns. This team can't score touchdowns. Move the ball decent enough to get to the red zone then NOTHING! 3 FG in 1st half (1 of these was 52 yds so not even red zone)

Yes Manning is missed, he was getting some sort of stem cell treatment in Europe. Even he didn't want to watch this game. How far away can I go? I want to thank those fans who've braved the elements yesterday (overcast skies, roof shut) so that I may watch on TV.

The recent draft busts are being shown all over this team. Draft CLASSES are non-existent with most OL having been released (within the last 3 years.) I am sad to say that this team is done after 2 weeks. Put a fork in them. No, I don't think playing for the Andrew Luck draft is in their best interest.

For way too long this team was built around Peyton Manning's ability to move a football team up and down the field, getting him weapons so they can score. The defense has been very "average at best" for a long time. When Cleveland scores the go ahead touchdown it was almost time to go home because we were 8 behind in the 4th q. That's 3 possessions with FG's.

So I guess I shouldn't mention the Colts play the Steelers next week huh? 0-3.
    WDW '71-'81(numerous)
    Yearly '98 - '08
    Last Trip July 2014

Next Trip ???
    Keep to the code... If you fall behind, you get left behind.

Post Thanks / Like

So last week the Titans could not have beaten The University of Kentucky. This week they looked like the 85 Bears.

One week makes a huge difference, Britt gets another week of post hamstring injury practice. Johnson works with the O-line one more week. Defensive line realizes their jobs are on the line if they do not get pressure.

Not sure what is true. But my guess is that the Ravens are not as good as their win last week, and the Titans are not as bad as their loss last week.

I think judging by this week, and week two is a better barometer traditionally than week one, that the Titans will be a legit playoff contender this season if Britt stays healthy.
    Loads of trips since 1974...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by indytraveler View Post
    Colts... What a disaster this season will be. Looking ahead to see when we play the Chiefs. Good teams become great teams when they can score touchdowns. This team can't score touchdowns. Move the ball decent enough to get to the red zone then NOTHING! 3 FG in 1st half (1 of these was 52 yds so not even red zone)

Yes Manning is missed, he was getting some sort of stem cell treatment in Europe. Even he didn't want to watch this game. How far away can I go? I want to thank those fans who've braved the elements yesterday (overcast skies, roof shut) so that I may watch on TV.

The recent draft busts are being shown all over this team. Draft CLASSES are non-existent with most OL having been released (within the last 3 years.) I am sad to say that this team is done after 2 weeks. Put a fork in them. No, I don't think playing for the Andrew Luck draft is in their best interest.

For way too long this team was built around Peyton Manning's ability to move a football team up and down the field, getting him weapons so they can score. The defense has been very "average at best" for a long time. When Cleveland scores the go ahead touchdown it was almost time to go home because we were 8 behind in the 4th q. That's 3 possessions with FG's.

So I guess I shouldn't mention the Colts play the Steelers next week huh? 0-3.
    May be a long season.....I hear that Manning maybe out the entire year and maybe even some of next season. Perhaps a little "Luck" is in your future.
    Loads of trips since 1974...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gueli View Post
    And Pagan: I could be wrong, apparently you are in the luck hunt...
    To quote Mr. King, "I have a dream..."

And that dream is we get Luck, Sparano & Ireland are shown the door, and they give Cowher whatever he wants to come coach.

That's the only way I want Luck. If this regime stays in Miami, they'll ruin Luck like they did Henne.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Eagles ...

The Good: For about 48 minutes worth of a 60 minute game the Eagles looked like a Super Bowl contending team. They were stuffing the run, harrassing Ryan, blanketing the receivers not named Gonzalez, and having their way with the Falcons defense.

The Bad: The other 12 minutes.

The Ugly: Honestly? Falcons fans. If Philly fans booed a guy who just got hurt while he was stumbling off the field we'd never hear the end of, "THEY BOOED SANTA CLAUS!!!!" but that didn't stop those classy Falcons fans from booing Vick as he left the field in a daze. Nice.

Oh, and Dunta Robinson is a scumbag. The fact that he wasn't suspended and that he somehow got a lesser fine for this hit than his one on Jackson last year is a disgrace.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hand it to Vick, in his dazed and confused, I just got knocked out state, he wasn't standing for that booing nonsense. He pointed to the scoreboard! He DID HIS job last night!
    LOVED that moment!

Julie
    Next Up:

Summer 2018... WE ARE BACK!!!
    2 families
    4 teenagers and Larry
    Taking on the parks!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Oh, and Dunta Robinson is a scumbag. The fact that he wasn't suspended and that he somehow got a lesser fine for this hit than his one on Jackson last year is a disgrace.
    40K is laughable...

I'm not really sure why there were so many people booing him, especially when he did get a pretty good reception before the game and during many of his exciting moments. I do get once the game gets going I wasn't cheering for him at all, but after he was injured and walking off the field it's different. You don't boo for that (Well, except when he gives a certain other finger to the crowd a few years back, but that's a different story...)
    ŴĐŴ∫âňăŧĭć aka David ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlawler View Post
    May be a long season.....I hear that Manning maybe out the entire year and maybe even some of next season. Perhaps a little "Luck" is in your future.
    I'm not one to wish they lose so they can draft Andrew Luck but who knows. It's been a great run of 12 yrs so I can't complain. It will be interesting to see if the Texans can be the front runner or if Titans can sneak up on them. If they play like last week they are more than capable.
    WDW '71-'81(numerous)
    Yearly '98 - '08
    Last Trip July 2014

Next Trip ???
    Keep to the code... If you fall behind, you get left behind.

Post Thanks / Like

Dolphins:

Good: Two down, 14 to go.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: