Quantcast Haunted Mansion Holiday trip #1

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Haunted Mansion Holiday trip #1

Got home a while ago from DLR. Just a quick trip report to those of you interested. Got to M&F and parked on the roof. Rode the tram into the resort. Went into Disneyland first because we wanted to get FP for one of the holiday overlays. SM was 9:30pm to 10:30pm. There was no way we were going to stay that late.

HM was 6:05 to 7:05 so opted for that one. Did a bit of shopping and pin trading. Went over to DCA for a bit for the same. Also took a spin on TSMM. Got about my average 238,000. It was fun in line because no noise coming from Screamin' plus have been passing the time playing hanging with friends on the iPhone.

After our spin on TSMM we talked about dinner plans and went over to DL to ride HMH. First of all it must have been everyone's idea to ride it at dusk. Everyone with a valid FP came out of the woodwork. The FP line went down almost to Splash Mountain. We looked at each other and said "THIS is FP??".

After that initial reaction we waited patiently. The line started moving pretty quickly as we got near the gate. Once in we had a minimal wait.

Got on the attraction and gotta say that I LOVE this year's edition. No spoilers here but have always liked the ballroom scene during the holiday. Now, I think it is my favorite.

There are some changes to the hitchhiking ghost section of the attraction too. Loved those as well. Good job to the cast responsible for this year's excellent additions.

Fun time at the resort overall. Had a chance meeting with Sarah (a blogger from another site). We talked for a bit. Very sweet.

One missed opportunity Disney = same Mickey Ghost popcorn buckets as last year. BAD! If you had made a change or added a year or something, then we would have gotten two more. And the little lamp version of it. Cute but already made that last year with my popcorn bucket.

Disney fan....yesterday, today and always!

Sometimes we all need a bit of magic.

433 miles away from Disneyland!
    2,836 miles away from Walt Disney World!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard a rumor there was a Jack Skellingtion Coffin popcorn bucket. Maybe it wasnt a bucket.
    Thanks for sharing, I will be there on the 20th for the Halloween Party and am excited for HMH! Especially now that there are a few changes
    Adina
    DVC Since 2007 - AKL, BLT, VGC
    WDW Feb 2010 -BLT
    Poly - Feb 2007
    All Star Sports - Aug 2005
    DL Prem AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Your report makes me even more excited for my upcoming first NBC Haunted Mansion visit of the year.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes.
    I've heard of the coffin "buckets".
    First of all we looked all over the resort.
    Only found the Mickey ghost buckets.
    Honestly not going to be getting a Jack coffin.

Disney fan....yesterday, today and always!

Sometimes we all need a bit of magic.

433 miles away from Disneyland!
    2,836 miles away from Walt Disney World!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: