Quantcast Dinner at Narcoossee's

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Dinner at Narcoossee's

My DH & I will be at WDW at the end of next month. We are not on the DP but will be using our TIW card. Since it is the F&WF we have decided to limit our TS dinner reservations but today I thought I should make another TS dinner ressie for our second day there. I was able to snag one for Narcoossee's and haven't eaten there for quite a number of years. I would appreciate any suggestions anyone would have.

Our other reservations are LeCellier & ViaNapoli for lunch and another dinner reservation at Flying Fish our last night there.
    [COLOR=DarkRed]Paula[/

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We really enjoyed our dinner here. The bisque was very good, my kids loved the lobsters, husband the surf and turf. Out of tons of different desserts at WDW the Almond Crusted cheesecake here was my favorite. It was soooo good!! We had done a day walking around F&W on the last Sat of F&W (very busy) and were really pleased to "get away" here for dinner. I was worried we wouldn't want to go--distance, not being hungry etc but it worked out well.
    Lynne

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children"--Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

This is by far our favorite place to eat! We have it planned for our 1st meal of every trip!
    The food is the most amazing we've had! Us 3 had the filet and it was cooked to perfection. We get the cheese/fruit plate for one of our appetizers. It is really unique. Some of the cheese comes from around the world. Our waiter explained it to us and how varied the age process and such are on these. He showed us how to "pair" up which fruit w/ which cheese. Alone, the cheese was weird but w/ the certain fruit it was amazing what the combinations do for each other. We have to do this each time now! Dawn also ate the Lobster and said it was absolutely the best she has had. She liked it better than Fultons. We went through about 3 pressed teas each as well here. At some of the other restaurants the pressed tea you pay out of pocket, even if you're on the DDP. Here you don't. Huge bonus for us because it's like $5 per each one.
    Like the previous post, the Almond Crusted Cheesecake is to die for! We got the recipe from the chef on our way out! AMAZING!!!

Hope you enjoy it here as much as we do!

Dawn,Denis&Diane
    New trip in the works! Can't wait to get back! WDW a little piece of heaven here on earth!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone. My mouth is watering!!!! This month and a half can't go fast enough for me!
    [COLOR=DarkRed]Paula[/

Post Thanks / Like

This is one of my favorites! I always get the surf and turf with the almond crusted cheesecake for dessert......

Post Thanks / Like

Narcoossee's is one of my favorite restaurants! The only thing I suggest is to enjoy the seafood dishes. The only time we were not happy here was when one of us got the pork and it was very overcooked and bland. Seafood and steak has always been excellent. If you want pork, go to California Grill and have the pork tenderloin with goat cheese polenta!

Add me to the list of people who love the almond crusted cheesecake (I get it without the cherry sauce) !
    Christine șoș

Intercot Staff-Accommodations, Dining, Guests with Special Needs

Please support Intercot's Sponsors

Post Thanks / Like

Default My favorite

The mussels are fantastic. They'll serve you some sourdough which is perfect for the broth.

Hang around for Wishes. They pipe the music in out on the porch and the boat dock.

Post Thanks / Like

One of our favorites. Was just there a couple of weeks ago, started off with the bisque and fried calamari and then my wife got the lobster and I got the surf & turf. Really good food. It's one of our can't miss ADRs.
    2008 Sep: SOG
    2009 Feb: Poly / Apr: Timeshare
    2009 Nov: ASMo, BWV, PC
    2010 Sep: WL, OKW
    2011 Feb: Poly, BWV / Aug: BC, BWV, ASMo
    2012 Apr: FW Campgrounds / Aug: BWV
    2013 Feb: Timeshare
    2014 Feb: Timeshare
    2014 Nov: (DL) Grand Californian
    2015 Feb: OKW, Bonnet Creek Resort

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Vanilla sauce for the lobster!!

Greetings all you Disney foodies!
    My husband & I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the surf & turf with the "vanilla" sauce
    It is no longer on the 'normal' menu- however you can still call ahead & request it.
    It wonderfully compliments the lobster, I have NO idea why they changed the menu...except that a new chef came in a few years ago & wanted to make a few changes...
    The butternut soup was also heavenly last time I had it...
    Hope you enjoy your ressies- can't wait to hear your review!
    Magical Disney Memories, '79, '83, 95,96,97,98,2/2000, 9/2000, 11/2001, 11/2002, 4/2003, 11/2003, 11/05, 2/07, 2/08 -world's greatest family reunion! 1/11-18/2010 15th wedding anniversary!

Post Thanks / Like

I always get the surf & turf. DH loves their soups. Any creme brulee we've ever had there was wonderful! The service is always impeccable. We try to time our visits along with the ELP and Wishes and snag a table close to the windows.
    1977 - Fort Wilderness
    1991 - Port Orleans FQ
    1998 - Wilderness Cabins
    2001 - All Star Music
    2002 - Dolphin
    2003 - Coronado Springs
    2005 - Polynesian
    2007 - Port Orleans Riverside, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Saratoga Springs
    2013 - Caribbean Beach
    2011 & 2016 - Pop Century

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: