Yes definitely a lot of driving! But we're excited, we've never done a "Road Trip" seeing so many things & being someplace different every couple of days!

Cake Boss - OMG, you are kidding me? I've been reading some not so favorable things about Carlo's Bakery! Hmm, I was reading a blog the other day, not good! We've pretty much decided a photo op at best! DH & youngest DS are big fans of the show & being in the area were the reason's that Carlo's Bakery was even on our list! But if we can't park in Hoboken, then it's out completely! We were planning to spend the night in the area to be able to hit Liberty State Park in the early AM - that seems to most advantageous for our trip out to the Statue of Liberty.

I've done some reading, apparently for ground travel between US, Canada & Mexico, we can get buy with passport cards which is a much better value! Actually, apparently Canada doesn't require you to have passports to enter "technically, but they require you to have whatever documentation is needed to return to your country & the US requires the passport for re-entry! I have two teens just under 16, so they would need new passports after 16 anyway, so the cards will do nicely for us! Thanks for the heads up on the Niagra Falls areas to visit, I'm really looking forward to many cool sights/experiences there! I've decided, that we need to experience from both sides, apparently very different!

You guys are fantastic! I REALLY appreciate all of your help!