Quantcast Candlelight Package - Just Made My Ressie

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Candlelight Package - Just Made My Ressie

Surprisingly, I easily booked the Candlelight Dinner Package a little while ago. Seeing the first show of the season and eating at Via Napoli! Woo hoo! Anyone else made their ressies?
    Dixie Landings - 22 Visits
    WL - 16 Visits & Wedding Ceremony!
    AKLodge - 1 Visit
    PO - 1 Visit
    Poly - 1 Visit
    YC - 25 Visits
    BC - 3 Visits
    DTD Hilton - 1 Visit
    Off Site - 3 Visits & Counting...
    Grand Cali - Disneyland

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I did as well! I didn't realize that Le Cellier wasn't available for dinner, so I went ahead and booked Via Nappoli for the CP dinner package on December 10 (huzzah for NPH's narration!)!

And as luck would have it, the wonderful woman I was working with got us a Le Cellier dinner for the day we were originally scheduled to dine at Via Nappoli! Disney Magic was truly at work
    ~Adam

Fauna: Oh...I just love happy endings.
    7/12 - AbD to Greece
    12/11 - French Quarter
    6/10 - Disneyland (AbD Backstage Magic Tour)
    6/09 - Pop Century
    3/08 - Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

Me too! We just booked lunch at Le Cellier for December 14th for the 5:00 show...I can't wait!!

We're also celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary by going on this trip, so this just makes it extra special!

Post Thanks / Like

We went several years ago & got Le Cellier for dinner! This show was the best one I have ever seen at Disney!!! Enjoy! You wont be disappointed!!
    One trip as child (1975) off property
    2005 All Star Sports
    2007 All Star Movies

Post Thanks / Like

Well, we were planning on doing the Via Napoli package, but my wife forgot to get on the phone at 7 a.m., and when she remembered around 8 a.m., it was too late. For the date that we were going to do it, it was all sold out. She feels awful. I told her not to worry, we go every year, and we can hit it another time. We'll still be at WDW, and we'll still have a blast.
    2002 - 2022: 20+ visits (POR, BW, All Stars, VWL, CSR, BLT, BC, SSR, CB, Dolphin, OKW, Poly, offsite x8)
    DL - 1996, 2019
    Next up - January 2023 short trip! We just want to try that 50th Anniversary chocolate monstrosity at Mexico!

Post Thanks / Like

I just booked our ressies this morning too! We're going to Biergarten at 2:15pm on 12/11, then we'll see NPH (aka, Barney) at the 5pm show. I'm so excited! This is our first trip at Christmas and I've been giddy with excitement!

~Michelle~
    1980, 1983-1986, 1988, 1992, 1993
    1995 -Disneyland
    July 2001 -POFQ
    May 2006, May 2008, May 2010 -Wilderness Lodge
    Dec. 2011-Port Orleans Riverside
    Sept. 2012 - Port Orleans Riverside Royal Room
    May 11-25, 2013 - Polynesian Resort
    Next trip: Dec. 14-20, 2014 - Wilderness Lodge

Post Thanks / Like

I made our reservation too this morning, Wednesday, 11/30, 5:00 pm at Les Chefs de France for the 8:15 show that evening. I was very excited, after being nervous b/c I was on hold from 7:00 - 7:35 this morning, and wasn't sure I was ever going to get through I am very excited for 2 reasons - 1) this is our first time eating at the restaurant and 2) I haven't seen the Candelight Processional since I was a kid and they did it in the MK down Main Street towards the train station. I still remember it!

Post Thanks / Like

Red face

This will be our first ever CP. We are going on 11/25. Dinner will be at 5:00 pm at Coral Reef and we will see the show at 8:15 pm. Congrats everyone!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guys! Got my reservations too, tried for Le Cellier, but you guys must have taken them all going to Tutto Italia on 12/10, then seeing Neil Patrick Harris at 6:45. So psyched!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Booked mine. San Angel Inn on Dec 14 for the 5:00 show. Still don't know who the narrator is yet, but it's our first ever CP so we're excited.
    1994- Offsite
    1995- ASMusic
    1999- Contemporary
    2000- ASMovies
    2005- Pop Century
    2006- POR & AKL
    2010- Pop Century
    Dec 2011- Coronado Springs

Post Thanks / Like

Spouse really wanted to try the Rose and Crown for lunch......Good thing I asked him if a early dinner would be just as good since when I made the ressie. I was offered 2:15. Late lunch early dinner....works for me and he was happy with that.
    Took a number of trys before I got through and still was on hold for a good 30 minutes. Figured many other people were trying to get their ressies too.......
    Got a question......Anyone know how many ressies do they allot a day for the show? Since I see from the posts; that not everyone was able to get a ressie. Just curious....

Post Thanks / Like

For Le Cellier there are a lot of issues... I tried to book at the 180 mark and was shut out... then a few days later i was able to get 3 ADRs for it.

Its been said that they were holding Reservations for a lot of the restaurants because of these Packages, so hopefully some will finally get released. Although, i am thinking Le Cellier is pretty much what it is, sold out.
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

I was able to get through yesterday...I actually meant to call right at 7, but I forgot and read this thread and remembered around 815. At first I couldn't even get through and when I finally did I was on hold for 30 minutes. Finally was able to get a ressie for Tokyo Dining on 12/21 at 530 (I wanted Rose and Crown, but DH wanted something different). I'm more excited about Trace Adkins then I am about dinner...
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    ~Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just made me reservation today!

I was so nervous after reading that everyone was making reservations on 7/26! I am usually totally on top of things. But I called today and got a lunch reservation for 8/12 at Germany! I am so excited to see NPH and this show - it sounds amazing!
    "Don't bustle me. Don't now-then me."
    --Eeyore

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: