Quantcast Big Brother 13 - Page 4

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 13

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, my!!! When ever will people learn that anything on the internet is out for one and all to see. Please, do not think I'm defending Brendon in any way...........Mel is right he's scum.
    We were laughing last night about how funny if with the new "twist" next week if Brendon gets back in the house and Rachael leaves.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    We were laughing last night about how funny if with the new "twist" next week if Brendon gets back in the house and Rachael leaves.
    Well, that won't happen Kay, because there is no way America will vote for Brendon to have the chance to fight to get back in.

I just hope it's Cassi. Not Dominic...PLEASE!

Thing is, if Rachel is the one who gets the boot, she'll fight hard to get back in. Say what you will about her, she's tough in competitions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Well, this week just became unwatchable for me. I cannot stand Kalia.
    That's how I felt the first couple of weeks with Rachel. I'm happy to see things turning against Rachel, and that Daniele will be safe for another week.
    Chris °O°
    DISNEYLAND AP - First visit 1969

WALT DISNEY WORLD - First visit 1985
    HONG KONG DISNEYLAND - First visit 2005
    SHANGHAI DISNEYLAND - First visit 2016
    DISNEY DREAM CRUISE - First Cruise March 2019
    FUTURE + WORLD SHOWCASE = EPCOT (Favorite WDW park)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    Well, that won't happen Kay, because there is no way America will vote for Brendon to have the chance to fight to get back in.

I just hope it's Cassi. Not Dominic...PLEASE!

Thing is, if Rachel is the one who gets the boot, she'll fight hard to get back in. Say what you will about her, she's tough in competitions.
    I actually think America might vote for Brendon to return just to see the drama unfold. It would make for some definite fireworks! LOL!
    Next Trip-Jan 2012 POFQ! & 2nd DCL! Sailing To The Caribbean!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    12/'08 *1st On Property*- POFQ
    12/'07 *1st Christmas Trip*
    04/'06 1st trip back
    11/'91* 6 yrs old, My 1st Trip To WDW*

ºoº "Let Us Not Forget,It All Started With A Mouse" ºoº

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2Epcot View Post
    That's how I felt the first couple of weeks with Rachel. I'm happy to see things turning against Rachel, and that Daniele will be safe for another week.
    Thing is, you knew things would turn eventually on Brendon and Rachel. Just their previous appearance on the show assured that. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it did. I'm not sure that things won't turn again on Dani/Kalia/Lawon.

I didn't have any opinion of Dani coming into this season, because the summer she was on, I was moving overseas and BB got lost in the shuffle. I just can't stand her. She's so different than anyone I would ever want to be around. Maybe that's why I like Jordan so much, plus the fact she genuinely cares for people.

But Kalia could even be worse than Dani for me very soon. Talk about drunk on power! Ugh.

I'd love for Cassi to come back in, team back up with Shelly and J/J, and get it done. If Dom comes back and they work to get rid of J/J, I'll just read about what's going on and not bother with watching.

Post Thanks / Like

Oops, sorry, I didn't realize it was an America votes thing. And I really can't see anyone actually voting for Brendon. I think Cassi would have the best chance of shaking things up if she got back in.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Dallas, TX (1424.06 miles from the Disneyland Resort)
    Post Thanks / Like

My local CBS station is not airing episodes on Thursdays, the eviction episodes!!!

We started watching tonight and realized that we had not seen Brenden get evicted. They are not airing next weeks Thursday episode either! They are showing NFL Football instead AND they don't have it on demand either!

I am so angry!

Post Thanks / Like

I never thought it could be possible, but I have actually found someone waaaaaaaaaaaaay more annoying, irritating, and dramatic then Rachel! Kalia!!! She is sooooooooooooo annoying! She sobbed over those pictures in her room like it was a casket (I said the same thing at the same time as Jeff) it was way over the top! And when did Kalia and Danielle become such best friends?! I never saw them ever talk until Danielle won HOH and now a week later Kalia is her protégée?!? Get over yourself!

I hope Jeff wins the Veto gets off the block, brendon comes back in & then they can anialiate that boring house full of floaters. (except for the veterans) This is the laziest & most boring cast I have ever seen. Porsche & shelly don't do anything but become best friends with whoever is in power, I dont know what in the world Lawon (sp?) spends his time on, and all Adam does is yell.

If it wasn't for Jeff & Jordan I wouldn't be watching this season because these people are so dull and irritating.

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyPrincess21 View Post
    I never thought it could be possible, but I have actually found someone waaaaaaaaaaaaay more annoying, irritating, and dramatic then Rachel! Kalia!!! She is sooooooooooooo annoying! She sobbed over those pictures in her room like it was a casket (I said the same thing at the same time as Jeff) it was way over the top! And when did Kalia and Danielle become such best friends?! I never saw them ever talk until Danielle won HOH and now a week later Kalia is her protégée?!? Get over yourself!

I hope Jeff wins the Veto gets off the block, brendon comes back in & then they can anialiate that boring house full of floaters. (except for the veterans) This is the laziest & most boring cast I have ever seen. Porsche & shelly don't do anything but become best friends with whoever is in power, I dont know what in the world Lawon (sp?) spends his time on, and all Adam does is yell.

If it wasn't for Jeff & Jordan I wouldn't be watching this season because these people are so dull and irritating.
    Well said. I feel the same way!
    Tinkerfreak
    oct./nov. 2002-AKL
    oct./nov. 2003-WL
    nov. 2004-AKL
    oct./nov. 2005-AKL
    Dec. 2006 BC
    April 2007 AKL
    oct./nov. 2007 AKL/Poly
    oct./nov. 2008 POFQ/AKL
    Nov. 2009 CBR
    May 2010 BW

Post Thanks / Like

I feel the exact same way as the posters above!! The whole show revolves around the veterans...if they weren't there, it would be so boring!!
    VMK: DaffyD
    Trips to WDW
    June 2001on my B-Day!Off Prop.
    August 2005 Off Prop.
    August 2006 ASMov.
    August 2008- Pop Century
    August 2009-ASMu
    April 2010-ASMu w/marching band
    Aug. 2011 ASMu
    Aug. 2012 Off Prop.
    Aug 2013 Off prop.
    Next:Aug 2014??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerfreak View Post
    Well said. I feel the same way!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by IamBelle View Post
    I feel the exact same way as the posters above!! The whole show revolves around the veterans...if they weren't there, it would be so boring!!
    I know! This people are so annoying! Never before has their been a cast of BB where I haven't liked any of them. The only one of the newbies that was alright was Cassie.

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    04/'06 1st trip back

Post Thanks / Like

I'd love for Cassi to come back in, team back up with Shelly and J/J, and get it done. If Dom comes back and they work to get rid of J/J, I'll just read about what's going on and not bother with watching.
    I'm also hoping for Cassi to come back. She and Dani have been my favorites all season, despite not getting along with each other. One one of the Big Brother boards that I post screencaps from the feeds, most of the people who have voted, say they voted for Cassi to return. I don't know how that represents everyone else, but it seems Cassi has a lot of fans.
    Chris °O°

Dallas, TX (1424.06 miles from the Disneyland Resort)
    Post Thanks / Like

Rachel is officially the MOST annoying BB House Guest EVER!

Why did they talk her out of leaving?

What part of the BB game does she not understand? "They are coming after me..." DUH that is the game stupid!

On a brighter note after a tweet to my local CBS station I was made aware that they are airing Thursday episodes on their "sister station", an independent station they also own. Would have been nice if they announced that on air! DVR set for tonight!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDisney View Post
    Rachel is officially the MOST annoying BB House Guest EVER!
    That's how I feel. It really amazes me to see her crying, and blaming Daniele for turning the house on her, when the exact same thing happened last year... Rachel, it is not anyone else, it's you!
    Chris °O°

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's hilarious what's happening, and can't wait to see the looks on Dani and Kalia's faces tonight when all is revealed.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's hilarious what's happening, and can't wait to see the looks on Dani and Kalia's faces tonight when all is revealed.
    Me too! Lawon, Kalia, and Dani are in for a big shock, I think! (Especially Lawon because he's so confident that he's coming back.) That's the ONLY reason I hope it's Brenden coming back into the house...not because I like Brenden or Rachel, but because I really, really dislike Dani and Kalia!
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laprana View Post
    Me too! Lawon, Kalia, and Dani are in for a big shock, I think! (Especially Lawon because he's so confident that he's coming back.) That's the ONLY reason I hope it's Brenden coming back into the house...not because I like Brenden or Rachel, but because I really, really dislike Dani and Kalia!
    My prediction, Lawon gets voted out, beats Dominic in whatever contest they think up, and Lawon is back in with some kind of veto. You heard it here first.
    WDW x 12
    DL x 2
    DCL x 3
    DVC circa 2007

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laprana View Post
    That's the ONLY reason I hope it's Brenden coming back into the house...not because I like Brenden or Rachel, but because I really, really dislike Dani and Kalia!
    Exactly. Not a fan of Brenchel AT ALL, and they won't ever win, so it's great seeing Dani get knocked down a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

I missed it last night. Who went home and who came back?
    Tinkerfreak
    oct./nov. 2002-AKL
    oct./nov. 2003-WL
    nov. 2004-AKL
    oct./nov. 2005-AKL
    Dec. 2006 BC
    April 2007 AKL
    oct./nov. 2007 AKL/Poly
    oct./nov. 2008 POFQ/AKL
    Nov. 2009 CBR
    May 2010 BW

Post Thanks / Like

Lawon went home and Brenden came back into the game. Yay! Dani looked like she was going to puke when Brenden won the challenge!

I stayed up to watch BBAD last night to see if they had the HOH competition and they did...not happy with the outcome of that!
    Laura
    "Any wish is possible. All it takes is a little courage to set it free!" Jiminy Cricket
    25+ trips to WDW and counting! Stayed at: Poly, WL, Kidani, SSR, BLT, BCV, CSR, VB, POR, Jambo, OKW, CR, VGF & BW!
    Next Up: Nov 2017 - SSR!
    DVC Member & AP holder since 2008!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: