Quote Originally Posted by Mfarquar View Post
Agree! Great call moving to 3pm!

I LOVE Open Table. The convenience and rewards are great. I have a great ap on my Droid phone that allows you to book reservations anywhere. I love using it for Boston's restaurant weeks (and any weekend out) and also when I visit "home" in NJ and NYC. I highly recommend it - the reward certificates are great too!

I have also found that the majority of restaurants they handle reservations for are a bit pricier, they are definitely of good quality. It's a fun site to check out when you're feeling adventurous as well.

Thanks again to DisneyFreak2002 for sharing that some of the Universal restaurants are included!
Quote Originally Posted by Mfarquar View Post
I just booked Finnegan's for the two nights we'll be there for HHN opening weekend!

We've never had a problem just walking in, but at least we'll get 200 points. Plus, we'll be able to use our $40 in reward gift certificates there

Thanks so much!
No problem... My friend who used to work for Loews Hotels has connections still at the resorts... He told me to try OpenTables as Universal Consierge uses it to book reservations for their guests...