Quantcast Magic Kingdom Park Hours

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Magic Kingdom Park Hours

OMG.....I am planning my September trip and the week of Sept. 12 through the 16, the Magic Kingdom closes early three times!!!! AAAHHH! Tuesday the 13th, they close for MNSSHP, Thursday the 15th, they close at 6:00 for ?????, Friday the 16th, they close early again for the MNSSHP. What the heck? I think that's a little much!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lovinmesomedisney View Post
    What the heck? I think that's a little much!
    It is a little much but their are some days thats its open late, or you could take advantage to go for an early night back to the hotel or go to the MNSSHP and have a great time in MK since I belive some of the rides are open

Good luck
    I will ride, I will fly, chase the wind and touch the sky.

Post Thanks / Like

Also keep in mind these hours are subject to change. I know our last trip there were 2 night that MK was open later than the posted times

Hope this helps!
    I am addicted!
    9-08 Caribbean Beach Resort (Honeymoon)
    1-09 All-Star Sports
    12-09 Pop Century
    5-10 Pop Century
    3-11 All-Star Sports
    7-11 Wilderness Lodge
    3-12 Port Orleans Riverside
    5-12 Pop Century
    12-12 Saratoga Springs
    DVC Member since 2012!

Post Thanks / Like

As the pp mentions, when we were there in May Magic Kingdom was scheduled to close at 9pm. but they kept it open until 12am and then held extra magic hours until 3am! It was a pleasant supprise for us! Hopefully you will get to see everything you want to see while your there. Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

I just looked at the times on the Intercot info page, and they are different from what you say. Is there a more up to date list somewhere that I dont know about, as we hope to be there at about that time?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by K8screen View Post
    I just looked at the times on the Intercot info page, and they are different from what you say. Is there a more up to date list somewhere that I dont know about, as we hope to be there at about that time?
    I got the info off the Disney web site. I couldn't believe it! We will actually be there from the 13th through the 19th, and we will have plenty of time, but I made all of my dining reservations, and now I don't want to be in the MK on a day they close at 6. I do not do hopper. I was able to actually get a new CP ressie, and change my ressie for Garden Grill, so I am not as upset anymore..lol It is a little much though to close early three nights in one five day span!

Post Thanks / Like

I actually plan on being in the MK on Sunday, the 18th from 9 a.m. until EMH is over at 1:00 a.m. So, if you see me in the a.m., I will be all bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to roll. If you see me in the late p.m., um, maybe not so much! But I will still be going!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: