Quantcast han and Leia's trip day 2...star wars weekend day 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Smile han and Leia's trip day 2...star wars weekend day 3

Well after a wonderful day 2 we agian we a waken at an early time 6:30am normally I am up at this time..BUT THIS VACATION/HONEYMOON after all!!!

so we tried to ignor the poor child in the next room for a half hour of screaming..at one point I really wanted to go over and ask if I could help them... but no I didn't...the child just sounded in such pain... well anyways after showers and finishing my fruit while looking at the great view we made it to Capt. Cooks for breakfast... had the same breakfast with pinapple as a side snack..YUMMY ate outside with the ducks...so love the ducks...
    so we wanted to get to the park later today.... So after breakfast we went and looked at WYLAND ...since my wedding band was stolen in Oct ..it was a WYLAND we thought maybe they would have a good replacement...they did but Han didn't buy it.. oh well..

we then waqlked around the gronds making our way towards the buss for DHS...we had a longer wait today but met some nice people from CONN.on thier 35 th anv.. so sweet..
    when we got to the park we said our good bys and wished them well...
    WE went right for the star wars ride then made our way back for the parade..had great views of the parade..and NO IPADS!!! this is now a running joke in our house.

anyways after the parade we were able to see R2_D2 make him way backsatge near Narnaia..darn robot is to freakin' cute ...we then saw more charaters from Star wras...they posed and brifly talked to us..

we then went to nariana , one mans dream and all the rides on that side of the park...
    we went indside where the cm said winnie the pooh and the incredibles are...HMM ya try like Alice in wonderland and Mary Popins and Meeko and chip and dale and Rafiki..oh MY GODDNESS I was in HEAVEN...poor pooh bear nobody was going to him everyone was going to the others...

so after that we are now really hungry so we wanted PIZZA...went to pizza planet...on the other side of the park.. it was fun
    but before we did the Actor who played BOBBA FETT was there singing and photos I asked the cm he said you need a wrist ban..I said oh okay no worries..he then looked at the line 3 people in it..and said wait over there in shade I will get you after these people are done..sure enough we met Dan aka Bobba Fetta fro esp. 2 he was the child ..he's now all grown up!!! and cute!!! anywys had photos and autos..relalay a nice guy and so greatful to that cast memeber assked if we could get him some cold water he said no thanks IT was 96' out!!

so then PIZZA PLANET...veg pizza here we come..we ended up outside to eat that was okay..we enjoy people watching.. after we ate ymmu pizza and water and cookie we now went to see Mickey and R2 -MK... my only goal for today...and ahving fun..so we got inline...the cm came right to us congradtulated us.., we had the "just married" pins on...so he said would you like donald or mickey w/ R2 MK...MICKEY of caorse...so the lady behind us was the last till they came back with Mickey we go great shots...so loved it...

we did get a photo of just donald as a storm trooper too cute...
    after this we went toABC comm. to rest and be in AC...and figure out wher to go / see next..Han so loves the star tours ride so off to that ride we went...
    HOTH again..way cool we then watched the jedi accademy..to cuye...we sat at the out side canteen a...I saqw they were having photos with...the BAND from ESp 4...so me and a BIG head Band member had our photos taken togther..SO LOVE IT..Han laughed at me...

we stayed ther and walked to the center of the park...went into a few shops by this time we were hungry again... so we were seeing Fantsmic show at 9pm so we thought we would eat near there..we did..honestly I don't remember what we ate..I remember the cheesecake...lol Then we saw the last show of the night Beauty and the Beast...LOVE IT..Han did too!!!

so then it was about 8 something and we made our way near the entrance..only I was in so much pain...I looked down and both my feet were swollan...we asked a cm member if we could sit in the last row..cloesest to the entrance...she put us in the VIP section center stage so nice of her..we were in the last row.. we ate a healthy snack okay I did Han ate popcorn durring the show... so love it...after the show was done and NO one had IPADS infront of us...we waiting till the crowd thind out we made our way out of the area... my feet we able to rest in the seeat in front of us and i drank only water while on vacation but heat and I sometimes don't agree...The park had empied out so han and I went back to get and Ice cream but the place/cart was cloed oh well...so we went back to star tours no line and went one this would be my last time..I am tired..so I went to the canteenia and had water and han road the ride again..**** a pilot he is..

I wanted to get some gifts on my way out since I was walkingsooooslooowww I said go ride the ride again I will meet you back at poly or the bus pick up...I shopped bough a wallet for my dd (first amrriage) and gifts fro my parnts.. and Jaq and Gus salt and pepper shakers for us...made it to the bus stop ..and then ploy...got a side salid ..but forgot the fork at Cooks put it in the frig for monday.

took a shower and went to took at the viw and then Han was back..he road the ride 4 times in a row wuth the same people there was 25 of then I guess...nobody in the park... he had fun

we went to bedrounf midnight or so ..1:30 pm neighbors are back and a screeeming child again for 30 mins...Needless to say It was a perfect day till I was awken by the child..

oh at 6:30 am I was awkened again...by our nieghbors...

our last day is very funny.. will psot soon...
    Just keep swimming Just keep swimming

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Another fun day at DHS. Sorry you had to endure the pain, but it seems like you bore it well, a real trooper -. Speaking of which, I laughed to read that Donald Duck was dressed as a stormtrooper. That must have been a sight! Thanks for the report, that was great!
    Viva Darth Macho!
    APR '98: Wilderness Lodge, 9 days, Honeymoon
    OCT '99: Coronado Springs, 8 days, Halloween
    AUG '03: All Star Music, 8 days, Summer Fun
    AUG '10: Port Orleans Riverside, 10 days, Summer Celebration!
    AUG '12: Pop Century, 14 days, My Dream Trip!
    AUG '17: Hoping!

Post Thanks / Like

You really ran into some very nice cast members on this day! Sorry about the disturbed sleep!
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Another wonderful Star Wars day. You're getting a great amount of character interaction - and I agree, you've bumped into some really wonderful CMs.

I'm sorry you're having problems with your neighbors, though - especially if you had been intending to sleep in these mornings!

Looking forward to your next report - thanks for sharing another great day!
    Carol (aka KylesMom)
    INTERCOT Staff: Mousellaneous & Trip Reports
    Last Trip: ICOT 15
    Happy A/P Holder 2002 - 2011

Post Thanks / Like

Nice report-
    I am chuckling about the iPads...

thanks for sharing
    Bryan

DVC since 02, Poly 89-90, Tokyo 98, CB 99, Swan 01, WL 06 ,08, 10, BLT 11, HHI 12, OKW 12-13, BC 03-05, 07-09, 11, 13,16 , 17
    Contemporary 05, 13, GC DLR 15, VeroBeach 16, AoA 16

"There's Blood on the saddle, and Blood all around...."Big Al-

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thanks for the Report!
    șoș David, Lisa, Aaron and Allison
    98-PO
    00-CB & ASMo
    01-Swan
    02-CS
    03-POR
    04-POP