Quantcast CBR - which part does the bus stop at 1st? what is your fave bldg?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default CBR - which part does the bus stop at 1st? what is your fave bldg?

So I am studying the layout for the CBR and I was wondering what is everyone's opinion on the best building? I guess specifically in relation to which building does the bus stop at first to pick you up? I would rather have along bus ride then be last to be picked up with a full bus?

Thanks
    Next trip - Sep29-Oct4! Free QS dining at POP. First trip with both kids. (6th total visit)
    "In dreams you will lose your heartache"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't stayed at CBR in several years, but the building we always stayed in was Martinique. We were picked up first and dropped off first - always had a seat heading to the parks. This building wasn't far from the Food Court or the main pool. The route may have changed, but if not, this one is a good choice.
    Next Trip: 2019-Yacht Club
    Resorts Stayed At Since 1994
    :
    Yacht Club (9 times)
    Beach Club (10 times)
    Animal Kingdom Lodge (1 time)
    Caribbean Beach (3 times)
    Dixie Landings (1 time)
    Contemporary Resort (1 time)

1987 Disney Music Days-Marched in EPCOT!!

Post Thanks / Like

On our last stay at CBR, the bus always stopped first at the bus stop farthest from our stop and room.
    Officially too many trips to list here!

Post Thanks / Like

I think the bus hits Martinique first. We always liked Jamaica best. in the middle and pretty quiet, short walk over bridge to food court. Never had much problem with bus when we stayed there. Trinidad is a different story....very far away and bus was always full by the time it got to us.
    October 2000 & 2003 CBR
    March 2004 Offsite
    May 2004 AK Lodge
    July & Sept 2004 Pop Century
    Nov 2004 Offsite
    Dec 2004 Coronado Springs
    March 2005 Contemporary
    July 2010 Contemporary
    May 2011 AK Lodge
    Nov 2011 POR-Riverside
    Feb 2012 Polynesian
    April & May 2012 Boardwalk

Post Thanks / Like

thanks! depending on what i keep seeing and hearing i think we'll probably ask to stay in jamacia if not martinique.. but does martinique only have preferred rooms that you have to pay extra for? will def not be staying in the trinidads..
    Next trip - Sep29-Oct4! Free QS dining at POP. First trip with both kids. (6th total visit)

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

It depends if they come in the front entrance or the back. And it's totally arbitrary so your main concerns needs to be how close do u want to be to the food court. Odds are you will eat breakfast there everyday...? If you do then martinque will be closer. Jamaica you have o walk the path and cross a bridge. Trinidad north is also next to the main pool and food court/old port royale. If you get certain buildings you will be walking quite a distance but we didn't mind burning some cals to get to breakfast!! Barbados is a walk!!! But then you are close to the custom house if u need to go there!

Ahhhh so many options! But no matter what you'll love it there!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I have stayed in Martinique twice and jamaica once and I much preferred Martinique. It was close to everything, and we didnt have to hang out in a crowded bus since we always seemed to get picked up and dropped off first!
    Meg

40 trips (plus two to Disneyland, and one to Disneyland Paris) and counting!

Post Thanks / Like

Buses headed to Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney start at Martinique. Buses headed to the other 3 theme parks start at Jamaica.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleveRocks View Post
    Buses headed to Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney start at Martinique. Buses headed to the other 3 theme parks start at Jamaica.
    whoa thanks, I will write that down.. at least maybe we can walk to the bus stop for the specific park. We have a large party so any help to all get on the first bus will be awesome.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaLovesDisney View Post
    It depends if they come in the front entrance or the back. And it's totally arbitrary so your main concerns needs to be how close do u want to be to the food court. Odds are you will eat breakfast there everyday...? If you do then martinque will be closer. Jamaica you have o walk the path and cross a bridge. Trinidad north is also next to the main pool and food court/old port royale. If you get certain buildings you will be walking quite a distance but we didn't mind burning some cals to get to breakfast!! Barbados is a walk!!! But then you are close to the custom house if u need to go there!

Ahhhh so many options! But no matter what you'll love it there!!!
    ahh thanks.. I guess in the grand scheme of things and the time of day and how busy the park is that week I'm sure it all affects the busses a lot.
    Right now we're probably aiming at Jamacia. I don't really anticipate taking the whole family to get breakfast rather maybe picking up a few things and bringing it back to the room most mornings. Or maybe picking something up on the way to the bus. So in that case Martinique and Jamacia sounds like it will be our best bet.

Post Thanks / Like

there a link or tab where it gives the bus pick up order for the villages. Just don't know where that is. You might also want to look at the resort map and get familiar with the resort and where things are at. You might have already done that, if so, sorry.

We've stayed at CBR 9 times - only place we'll stay. We absolutely love it. the atmosphere, greenery, walks, hammocks (still my girls favorite thing to do and they are now older teens - I would push them til they nearly fell out).

Jamaica is great. Walk across island is very nice, especially at night - kinda cool.

Last three times we have stayed at Martinique bldg 22. 3 buildings closest to Port Royale are prefered so cost a bit more, other 3 buildings, including 22 are not prefered. 22 is close to the walkway and the beach that has a playground too. Also, not to be discounted, 22 is between the Martinique private pool and laudry and the other village next to it (can't remember name right now) so you really have your choice if one or other is more crowded or if one is colder than the other - and that did happen once.

You will enjoy whereever you stay- it is Disney World, after all. I want to be there right now!

Post Thanks / Like

sbwillie, whenever you stay at martinique do you always take the busses at martinique?? I know they are always hit or miss whereever you go but what was your experience and did you have a big group?

Post Thanks / Like

Default martinique

We only had a group of 4, so not much help there. But we did always get on at Martinique, which was 40 seconds from our room. Didn't seem to have too many problems with busses, with the bigger group, it could be. You'll enjoy it!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: