Quantcast Has anyone tried cinderellas royal table?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone in your party thinks Disney princesses are among the very best things in Disney World, then Fairytale Dining at Cinderella's Royal Table (the official name of all three meals) is a must.

You will be greeted by Cinderella in the entrance lobby, and you'll take pictures with her. You'll then go upstairs to the dining room, and during your meal four princesses will make their way to your table for a brief meet and a photo op. Girls get a souvenir wand and boys get a souvenir sword.

For guests at the right age and with a magical view of Disney princesses, it's an unforgettable time. It's very expensive. The food is okay. But you're not paying for the food, you're paying for the experience. We did breakfast, the least expensive of the 3 meals. It was a very large expense for breakfast. Although each person is served a plate of food, it's an all-you-care-to-eat meal, meaning your server will keep bringing you more food at your request.

We did it once. I'm not racing back to do it again, but it was a magical experience for our then-6.5 year old daughter ... and our then-9 year old son said it wasn't the "icky" experience he thought it would be.

Post Thanks / Like

Something everone should experience once.
    Live Life Joyfully!
    [FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]'73 - DL;
    '78, '89 - DW -off property;
    '94, 00, '07 - Dixie Landing; '96 - CBR; '98 - CSR;
    '99 - Disney Cruise;
    '01 - WL Christmas Celebration; '03, '06, '12, '13
    '10 POFQ; '11 POP (2x)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm one of the few that doesn't think CRT for dinner is all that bad food wise. Although I don't think it's as magical as they lead you to believe.

Cinderella didn't greet us in the lobby... We were ushered into a line waiting to pose for pictures. While we waited, several attendents would scream to have your party together and make sure you have your pen and autograph book ready.

We were directed to the stairs to go up to the dining room where someone then directed us to our table. At the times, it was only the Fairy Godmother with Suzy and Gus I think that performed a little show.

The food is OK. It's not on par with other signature dining experiences though. Our first meal, we got a nice lithograph and the picture. I think our second time we were celebrating an anniversary and got toasting glasses to bring home along with the picture. Last time, all we got was the bill (and the picture). It seems each time the total on the bill went up.

Breakfast was dreadful... Character interaction was rushed, and the food was the same breakfast fare you see all over property. Nothing special to warrant the prices.

I'd go if you want to experience it. If you want a better value, dinner would be my preference. I wouldn't knock yourself out to get a reservation though.

Post Thanks / Like

We did it once and I'm really glad we did, but have no desire to do it again. Waiting for our picture with Cinderella and waiting for our table seemed a bit hectic, but we got beautiful pictures and got seated before the girls got too frustrated. Once seated everything calmed down, our server was great, the Princesses were amazing and spent a lot of time with our girls. I didn't like the food I ordered at all, but everyone else seemed to enjoy theirs (we went for lunch). As someone pointed out, you're not really paying for good food, you're paying for the experience. At the end the girls got their wands, the Fairy Godmother put on a little bit of a show and we were done. The girls loved it all. One of the best parts for us was getting pictures of the park from the windows, great view!

This next trip we're looking forward to seeing the Princesses at Akershus.

Post Thanks / Like

Our six-year-old (now almost 13) loved it, as did we, when we went. We were next to the windows on one side, and we were treated to Peter Pan showing up directly on the other side of the window from DD!

Got her goofy grin captured when she realized who it was.

Definitely at least once.

Disneyland Anaheim JUL66
    Cocoa Beach Hilton SEP86
    [just passing through] OCT94
    Coronado Springs JAN03, DEC06
    Caribbean Beach FEB05
    Disney Magic DEC06
    Fort Wilderness AUG08, AUG09
    Port Orleans French Quarter AUG11
    ???????????????????? XXX14

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: