Quantcast 10 Funniest Things Heard at Disney - Page 9

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerinvestigator View Post
    My favorite was from Jack Sparrow who was standing in Adventureland when my DD6 and DD9 walked by wearing pink pirate costumes and DD9 had on a pink pirate eye patch. Jack jumped and said "don't worry luv, it will grow back." He then turned to my DD6 and whispered "I don't think it's going to grow back."
    I would not have been able to keep a straight face.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Early one morning while riding on a Disney Bus to have breakfast with the Princesses in Epcot, our then 4 year old DD was dress in her Cindy Dress and crown feeling just like a princess. As we rode from Pop to Epcot a woman and her 13 year oldish DD were sitting in the seats across from us. The 13ish girl was "wearing" a Snow White dress - well the dress was a couple of sizes to small and the girl looked very uncomfortable. As we rode the mom struck up a converstaion with us asking if our DD was going to eat with the princesses. We replied yes and talked about how into princesses our DD was. The woman then replied that her DD was not into princesses but she was making her wear that princess dress and her DD was "going to get in there and make her some MAGIC." The 13ish girl looked mortified. My DH and I just looked at each other and did not really know how to reply. We told them that we hoped they had a Magical breakfast. We felt badly for the girl but still use the line "now get in there and make me some magic" at least once a trip with our kids. Even if no one else gets it we still laugh with that great memory.
    Jennifer

9/2012 - AoA - happliy heading back
    10/2010 POP - more free dining :)
    9/2009 Pop - DH loves free dining
    9/2008 Pop - free dining
    9/2007 Pop-longest trip 9days free dining
    9/2006 Pop free dining
    12/2005 ASMovies first Holiday trip
    10/2004 POR
    9/2003 FWcabin 1st on property

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by disneykid99 View Post
    As we rode from Pop to Epcot a woman and her 13 year oldish DD were sitting in the seats across from us. The 13ish girl was "wearing" a Snow White dress - well the dress was a couple of sizes to small and the girl looked very uncomfortable. As we rode the mom struck up a converstaion with us asking if our DD was going to eat with the princesses. We replied yes and talked about how into princesses our DD was. The woman then replied that her DD was not into princesses but she was making her wear that princess dress and her DD
    was "going to get in there and make her some MAGIC." The 13ish girl looked mortified. My DH and I just looked at each other and did not really know how to reply. We told them that we hoped they had a Magical breakfast. We felt badly for the girl but still use the line "now get in there and make me some magic" at least once a trip with our kids. Even if no one else gets it
    we still laugh with that great memory.
    Oh wow..that poor girl!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by faline View Post
    Isn't that every rental car in Florida??!!
    Seems like it, but mine was grey!

Visits:
    1997 - day trip
    Sept. 2006 - WL
    May 2007 - WL
    May 2009 - WL
    May 2010 - WL
    May 2012 - WL
    May 2015- WL Girls Trip!!!
    May 2017 -POR Girls Trip!
    May 2018 - WL Girls Trip
    May 2019 - WL Girls Trip!

Post Thanks / Like

We were standing in a mass of people- side by side-- waiting for Honey, We Shrunk the Audience in 2008 when my 6 year old daughter started counting. When she got to 13, she paused and looked up at me. I said "13???". She said, "Yeah, I farted 13 times". I could've died from embarrassment. She was so proud of her accomplishment. I wanted to hide... but we were shoulder to shoulder with others. We couldn't even walk away.

Embarressed? I would have hi-fived her and told her job well done.

here's one that happened last Feb, it's a new one.
    Last Feb my family went and had a great week. but during the week Kansas and Missouri were playing a basketball game. Now for those that don't know it is a HUGE rivalary that's been going on since 1880, and made bigger cause it was one of the last time these teams will every play. Being Huge Kansas fans, my family was pumped for the game and went to ESPN to watch it. it was a great game, but Kansas blew it, and the bad guys won. The next morning we had breakfast in Norway. I always wear my Kansas shirt after a loss for support. as we were eating Belle came by and said something l ike "oh my did you see that game last night? the beast and i were up and watched it, I'm terribly sorry your team lost" and i said something like "yea, oh well, there were some bad calls" or something to that effect. She left and came back by and asked about the final score. I told her, and she kept coming by and mentionning the game, in a small way, rubbing it in kind of. so finally i said "wait, are you from Missouri?". and she said "why yes, i spent some of my educational years in the kingdom of Columbia"...(Where the University of Missouri is located),
    My family just lost it laughing as she walked away.
    after we left my brother looked at me and said "i thought you were going to punch her". it was kind of funny.
    Have A Magical Day-1970-1989-offsite, 2002-DLR, 2003-DLR, 2005-Sports, 2007-All Music, 2008-POP, December 12-21 2009-Pop, January 16-18, 2010-Disneyland. Disney Sports-Feb 1-6, 2012, Disneyland-December 7 and 8, 2012, DIsney Pop-Feb 1-5, 2013 (my son's first trip.)

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Maybe u had to be there for this 1 but my family rather enjoyed this 1! We still re enact it while in Disney!
    A few years back while in epcot at the bathrooms by the rose garden there was this guy who told his gf "honey I have 2 ask u an important question but 1st I have to take a leak so wait right here on the bench and ill b right back"! A few mins later the man emerges from the bathroom wiping his hands on his pants (hopefully he just didn't think a paper towel was necessary) he gets down on 1 knee takes her hand and says honey will (flushing starts in the background from the toilets) (yes he's totally doing this in front of the bathroom)! Heh hem "honey will u... (more flushing in the background)! "oh for crying out loud" "can I pls get a break from the flushing"?! (um no u are in front of a bathroom)! "for crying out loud will u f-ing marry me"?!
    How romantic! Lol! I wish some1 would propose to me on a bench outside of a bathroom! Lol!
    Stephanie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arielshouse View Post
    Maybe u had to be there for this 1 but my family rather enjoyed this 1! We still re enact it while in Disney!
    A few years back while in epcot at the bathrooms by the rose garden there was this guy who told his gf "honey I have 2 ask u an important question but 1st I have to take a leak so wait right here on the bench and ill b right back"! A few mins later the man emerges from the bathroom wiping his hands on his pants (hopefully he just didn't think a paper towel was necessary) he gets down on 1 knee takes her hand and says honey will (flushing starts in the background from the toilets) (yes he's totally doing this in front of the bathroom)! Heh hem "honey will u... (more flushing in the background)! "oh for crying out loud" "can I pls get a break from the flushing"?! (um no u are in front of a bathroom)! "for crying out loud will u f-ing marry me"?!
    How romantic! Lol! I wish some1 would propose to me on a bench outside of a bathroom! Lol!
    That.Is.HILLARIOUS!!!!!
    You can't take the sky from me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ransam View Post
    We were standing in a mass of people- side by side-- waiting for Honey, We Shrunk the Audience in 2008 when my 6 year old daughter started counting. When she got to 13, she paused and looked up at me. I said "13???". She said, "Yeah, I farted 13 times". I could've died from embarrassment. She was so proud of her accomplishment. I wanted to hide... but we were shoulder to shoulder with others. We couldn't even walk away.

Embarressed? I would have hi-fived her and told her job well done.

here's one that happened last Feb, it's a new one.
    Last Feb my family went and had a great week. but during the week Kansas and Missouri were playing a basketball game. Now for those that don't know it is a HUGE rivalary that's been going on since 1880, and made bigger cause it was one of the last time these teams will every play. Being Huge Kansas fans, my family was pumped for the game and went to ESPN to watch it. it was a great game, but Kansas blew it, and the bad guys won. The next morning we had breakfast in Norway. I always wear my Kansas shirt after a loss for support. as we were eating Belle came by and said something l ike "oh my did you see that game last night? the beast and i were up and watched it, I'm terribly sorry your team lost" and i said something like "yea, oh well, there were some bad calls" or something to that effect. She left and came back by and asked about the final score. I told her, and she kept coming by and mentionning the game, in a small way, rubbing it in kind of. so finally i said "wait, are you from Missouri?". and she said "why yes, i spent some of my educational years in the kingdom of Columbia"...(Where the University of Missouri is located),
    My family just lost it laughing as she walked away.
    after we left my brother looked at me and said "i thought you were going to punch her". it was kind of funny.
    Good to know that Belle has brains as well as beauty. Oh by the way, I grew up in Columbia. The rivalry has a Red Sox - Yankees flavor to it. Wish it would continue. I'll miss it.

Post Thanks / Like

While waiting in line for Toy Story Mania we were talking to the guy behind us who was a former cast member. He was a really funny guy. Anyway as usual there were people pushing ahead to get with their group who had gotten in line 30 minutes earlier (that is another topic).

As one teenage girl pushed past us the former cast member began to say very loudly and sarcasticly "Yeah they are up there, they are looking for you, I can see them, they are right up there!" The girl just stopped and looked at him with a dirty look then continued pushing her way forward. Maybe you had to be there but it was pretty funny.

Post Thanks / Like

We still laugh about this and I was only 9 at the time, my parents and I were queuing for splash mountain and got chatting to a group of girls (although they seemed so grown up to me) who were with their school to perform that day). Anyway we had been chatting for a while about where in America they are from and where in England we are from. She asked us if she could ask us a personal question, we said yes (wondering what was coming), she said 'is it true the British only wash once a week?', we laughed, dad lifted his arm and asked if she wanted to sniff to see! We explained that in days gone by before running hot water families would get a tin bath out once a week and heat up water for the family bath. While laughing we assured them that we had had showers that morning like we do every day!

Our other very funny moment was with a stroppy Minnie, we were all forming a long queue to see her and waiting patiently. Then someone decides to jump the queue, well Minnie was having non of it and using gestures (no words) firmly made her feelings clear and sent them to the back of the line, go Minnie!

Can I share another memory of my 'disney holiday' that actually happened at universal, sadly my dad had the camera so we didn't capture it but my dad has a brown beard. Big foot met some kids then caught site of my dad, he came over and stopped infront of my dad, Bigfoot started stroking his facial hair and looking at my dad very intently, he then stroked his beard and my dads beard a few times then gave him a bear hug! All the chaos around at the start kinda stopped just to watch the 2 of them together.

Happy days

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Thanks

Thank you everybody for this thread. I was feeling down and reading it (again) made me smile and laugh.
    Three years in Connecticut and loving it
    Next trip in Jan 2017 I hope!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by McLiberal8 View Post
    I love the security guards that check the bags at the parks. They have always been more than friendly, and quick witted, everytime I go!
    One of the many things to love..
    I just ran across an online article about one of them I thought the folks on this thread might enjoy:

http://moms.today.msnbc.msn.com/_new...come-true?lite
    EJ in Houston

3-16 -- Port Orleans Riverside
    11-12 -- Pop Century
    11-11 -- Animal Kingdom Lodge
    11-09 -- All-Star Sports
    11-07 -- All-Star Sports
    11-05 -- All-Star Sports
    09-95 -- Off Property
    3 prior visits as a child beginning in '72 -- Polynesian/Contemporary Resorts

Post Thanks / Like

That is an awesome story.
    I'll meet you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Zesty... to INTERCOT!!!!

Great stories all!! Getting lots of smiles out of these.
    -Bud

Walt Disney World:
    9/03 - CBR
    1/09 - BWV
    9/05; 2/07; 12/07; 9/08; 9/09; 9/10; 9/11; 12/13; 12/17; 4/18; 10/18, 4/23 - PC
    5/15 - POR
    1/22 - ASMO
    10/22 - ASMU

Disneyland: 12/15 - Paradise Pier Hotel

Next up: ???

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite one is a personal story -

When my sister was 7 and I was 10 (or so), we finally had the courage to ride ToT for the first time. The ride itself was incredible, as I'm sure you all know, but the best moment happened after the ride when the bellhop welcomed us back to the Tower.

My little sister and I came out to sit by our parents on the bench. Once my sister sat down, Dad asked her how the ride went - my sister, looking down at her legs (which were trembling), yelled in front of the entire room, "DAD! MY LEGS WON'T STOP SHAKING!" - everyone burst into laughter!
    Kati
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

Last Trip: September, 2011: Beach Club
    Next Trip: September, 2012: Port Orleans

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: