Quantcast 10 Funniest Things Heard at Disney - Page 6

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NewDVCowner View Post
    I was at Disneyland this weekend and needed to revive this thread to share this.

I was waiting outside the bathrooms in Fantasyland and a little (2 of 3 year old) girl comes out of the bathroom with her grandmother (I'm assuming). The grandmother is saying 'there's no reason to be scared. All the bathrooms here are going to make that noise.'

Apparently the automatic flush is too much for some people.
    All of these have made me laugh.. but this one really got me going.. it may be a 'you had to be there moment' but last time i was at Disneyland we stopped to use the ladies room and the toilet I chose would not stop with the automatic flushing. It was like it was trying to **** me down. It's been a joke with my friend and sister to this day. In fact, we are going back to Disneyland in 36 days and we have already started the jokes about the 'man eating toilets' that are there.
    Diane

Dec '06 - All Star Movie
    Nov. 2007 - Disneyland @ Disneyland Hotel
    Nov. 9 -15, 2008, Pop Century
    Oct. 19-23, 2011, Disneyland @ Paradise Pier

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

On our trip last fall my father and step mother joined us for the week. It was my step mother's first trip to Disney. During Mickey's PhilharMagic she kept yelling at my father "Your not looking. Why aren't you looking?" When we got out of the movie she asked him why he wasn't looking at the 3D effects that were RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. She thought she had the "special seat". She didn't realize the effects were right in front of each of us. Still tease her to this day.

Post Thanks / Like

I've asked friends who have just returned home....how was the trip and which park did you like best?

The trip was exhausting you walk everywhere. We liked Disney World park the best.

Then I asked again, which park did you like the best?

Response: DISNEY WORLD I told you that already.
    *May '92 Day trip fr. Daytona
    *Aug '94/July 01 offsite
    *July 01 Offsite
    *2005, 06, 06, 07, 08, 09, 11SOG
    *Sept 05 AKL
    *Sept/Oct 06 POFQ
    *Dec 08 AKL
    *Oct/Nov 12 Wyndham BC
    *Oct 13 CBR
    *July 14- weekend trips from Daytona
    *July 15- day trips from Daytona
    *Oct 15 CST

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JHeber1011 View Post
    On our trip last fall my father and step mother joined us for the week. It was my step mother's first trip to Disney. During Mickey's PhilharMagic she kept yelling at my father "Your not looking. Why aren't you looking?" When we got out of the movie she asked him why he wasn't looking at the 3D effects that were RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER. She thought she had the "special seat". She didn't realize the effects were right in front of each of us. Still tease her to this day.
    to Intercot!

That's a great story.
    Carrie

CBR: 2/21-2/25/17
    POR: 6/4-6/11/16
    POFQ: 11/15-11/19/15
    8/28-9/1/14 -DL-Dumbo 19.3 C2C
    POR: 1/7-1/14/14 -Dopey 48.6
    POR: 6/11-6/17/13
    ASMu: 1/11-1/15/13 -1st Full 26.2
    ASMu: 9/22-9/28/11
    ASMu: 6/7-6/13/11
    Pop: 1/30-2/6/10
    Pop: 2/1-2/7/09
    Pop: 1/08
    ASMu: 05/06
    Off-site: 12/93

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if this counts, because it happened at home after our trip. My niece was speaking to a customer about her recent trip. They were amazed that we were all at the Pop Century at the same time. When my niece asked her if she enjoyed her trip. SHe said yes all except for one night on the way back to the hotel, on the bus from EPCOT a bunch of idiots started singing YMCA and got almost the entire bus singing also. She said it was almost midnight and her daughter was trying to sleep! Well... we were those idiots! My husband started it(it was playing on the bus already) and then almost everyone joined in! IMO, if it's too late for your daughter to be up, then you should have left the park earlier! We had a ball! ... btw, mys niece didn't say a word!! She just smiled and said, "aw that's too bad."
    Debbie
    Feb 87- off site/Nov 98-Poly
    98- Disney Magic Inaugural Cruise
    Jul 03-off site
    Sept 05/Aug. 11/Nov '20 -Pop Nov 08-POR
    Aug 09/May 10-ASMu
    Nov. 09-Disneyland/California Adv.
    Aug. 12- OKW
    Aug 13 SS
    Oct 14 AKL/AoA
    Oct. 18 POP
    Aug 19- Movies

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dizneydeb22 View Post
    I don't know if this counts, because it happened at home after our trip. My niece was speaking to a customer about her recent trip. They were amazed that we were all at the Pop Century at the same time. When my niece asked her if she enjoyed her trip. SHe said yes all except for one night on the way back to the hotel, on the bus from EPCOT a bunch of idiots started singing YMCA and got almost the entire bus singing also. She said it was almost midnight and her daughter was trying to sleep! Well... we were those idiots! My husband started it(it was playing on the bus already) and then almost everyone joined in! IMO, if it's too late for your daughter to be up, then you should have left the park earlier! We had a ball! ... btw, mys niece didn't say a word!! She just smiled and said, "aw that's too bad."
    That's HYSTERICAL! Personally, I love random outbursts of song - I would have joined in! Too funny!
    '85-Disney Village Hilton; '87-Poly; '88-Day Trip-Disneyland; '89-GF; '94-GF; '97-ASMu; '98-Dixielandings; '02-CBR; '03-Offsite; '03-ASMo; '04-WL; '04-Offsite; '05-POFQ; '06-POFQ; '08-POP; '09-POP; '11-POP; '13-Day Trip-HS; Up next: Oct. '14-Day Trip-MK

Post Thanks / Like

I would have joined in the singing too! I love when people do stuff like that on the buses. One night my family and I were waiting for our resort bus from EPCOT and we were in a giddy, silly mood (probably too much beverage sampling) and my dad started saying "Norm!" like they did on Cheers. I don't even remember why he was doing it but a family near us joined in and pretty soon most of the line had joined in or were laughing. There was a couple near us who stared at my father the whole time, not looking amused. When you're in Disney World you have to make the most of your days, even it means making a fool of yourself at the bus stop!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MissMaryPoppins View Post
    I would have joined in the singing too! I love when people do stuff like that on the buses. One night my family and I were waiting for our resort bus from EPCOT and we were in a giddy, silly mood (probably too much beverage sampling) and my dad started saying "Norm!" like they did on Cheers. I don't even remember why he was doing it but a family near us joined in and pretty soon most of the line had joined in or were laughing. There was a couple near us who stared at my father the whole time, not looking amused. When you're in Disney World you have to make the most of your days, even it means making a fool of yourself at the bus stop!
    I completely agree! The funny thing is we had just completed the DAWS! We were all feeling giddy as well! We weren't drunk, we all shared drinks, be we felt happy enough to break out in song and not feel the least bit embarrassed!!
    Debbie
    Feb 87- off site/Nov 98-Poly
    98- Disney Magic Inaugural Cruise
    Jul 03-off site
    Sept 05/Aug. 11/Nov '20 -Pop Nov 08-POR
    Aug 09/May 10-ASMu
    Nov. 09-Disneyland/California Adv.
    Aug. 12- OKW
    Aug 13 SS
    Oct 14 AKL/AoA
    Oct. 18 POP
    Aug 19- Movies

Post Thanks / Like

A either she did think you father was having a breakdown or
    B she could have been a foreigner and didn't even know what was going on
    C Hated the whole Disney thing..

In 2008 we were in WDW in Dec and on the bus back from DTD.. this kid had 4 huge sacks with the most expensive Lego sets in it next to us. The men across from him kept asking them questions they just laughed and nodded never saying a thing this went on for about 20 minutes. The dad looked at his son and we heard him say something in a foreign language and I just let that other man and his partner go on for about another 5 minutes. Till I was done with that. I told him Sir they have not a clue what you are saying they are not english speaking... he turned red and told his partner, well I just wasted a ton of breath..
    Connie
    Dec 8-15 2007 All Star Music Suites
    Dec 5-14 2008 All Star Music Suites
    Dec 7-16 2009 POP
    Last trip for a long while JAN 20-28

Post Thanks / Like

May be a you had to be there moment.
    2005 at the All-Star Sports. My wife (now ex) was at the pool and wanted a cocktail. I went up to Team Spirits and while waiting to order (the bartender was standing right in front of me and had acknowledged that I would be next.) Two men sitting at the bar were in a rather "good" mood. Probably conventioners. Well, I do try to mind my own business. They were just a little loud and slurring a tad and I couldn't help myself. Neither could the bartender. One of them said, "I hate planes." The other without missing a beat and in a serious tone said, "Well, it's the safest way to fly." It was all I could do to not bust out laughing. The bartender had a towel over his face. I wish I had one. I got the drink and spilled half of it on the way back to the other side of the pool laughing so hard. It took me quite awhile to regain my composure to explain my laughing fit. I still have to say "Well, it's the safest way to fly" in my best Goofy impersonation whenever someone says the word plane.
    Sean
    DL - '72, '74
    WDW - '84, '85, '86, Honeymoon '90, '93, '96, '00, '01, '03, '04, 2x '05, '06, 2x '10, 2x '11, 10x'12, 2x '13
    Booked for February 22-27

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=lighteningqueen;2208603]A either she did think you father was having a breakdown or
    B she could have been a foreigner and didn't even know what was going on
    C Hated the whole Disney thing..

So true! Haha! The breakdown part makes the most sense. My father tends to act like he just escaped a padded room!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BAMABOY View Post
    8 " Okay guys who wants to go Pooh ? " ~ Mom asking her family walking in front of the Many Adventures of WtP
    That might have been me that you heard. I have said this to my kids, knowing exactly how it sounded.
    Everybody has a Laughing Place, a Laughing Place to go oh oh. Take that frown and turn it upside down, and you'll find yours we know oh oh.

Post Thanks / Like

Heard yesterday at Blizzard Beach while floating along the lazy river and getting close to one of the water spraying features:

"I don't want to get wet again!"

Everybody has a Laughing Place, a Laughing Place to go oh oh. Take that frown and turn it upside down, and you'll find yours we know oh oh.

Post Thanks / Like

A couple of days ago at AK we were walking through the fast pass line at the safari, when we passed a family the guy looks at us and says " look those are the people that have more money than us"

I kept on walking laughing to myself that the guy decided to be bitter rather than ask how to use the free feature...

Now every time I see people in the fast pass line I think they have more money than me
    Sep '15 - VWL/3 night Cruise on Dream
    Jan '15 - BLT and Vero Beach
    Jan '14 - Disneyland Hotel
    Sept '13 - AKL
    Jun '13 - Pop Century
    Dec '12 - Saratoga Springs
    Feb '12 - Port Orleans FQ
    '10 - AS Music
    '08 - Pop Century
    '05 - Contemporary
    '03 - Carribean Beach
    '96 - offsite
    '95 - offsite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SignguyTom View Post
    At Space Mountain: Disneyland, circa 1980-ish
    CM: How many?
    Us: 2
    CM: 3
    Us: 2
    CM: 3
    Us: Um...No...There are only 2 of us...?
    CM: OK Will both of you please wait on number 3...? Please..?
    Us: Oh. Sure. OK...
    Was reading this last night and didn't get it, until someone reposted it. lol
    Three years in Connecticut and loving it
    Next trip in Jan 2017 I hope!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dizneydeb22 View Post
    terrible and funny and I would have been singing with you.
    Three years in Connecticut and loving it
    Next trip in Jan 2017 I hope!

Post Thanks / Like

While riding Tower, a Mom told her son (about 7) if he didn't like it, he wouldnt have to do it again.
    The whole ride he screamed at the top of his lungs I DON'T LIKE IT! I DON'T LIKE IT! I DONT LIKE IT!! I think he wanted to make sure his Mom understood he didn't like it!

Poly--2010. POR 2010
    Poly and CR 2011
    POR- 2009
    Grand Floridian-2009
    Wilderness Lodge-2008
    Polynesian-2008
    Contemporary-2007
    Wilderness Lodge-2006 & 2006
    Off-Site-2006
    POR- YC POR 2005

CBR- 2004

Post Thanks / Like

Default outside the uk pavillion

I was sitting on a bench outside the toy shop in the uk pavilion. Two women came out of the door. They were about five feet from me when one turned to the other and said 'I want to visit europe but first I need to learn the language'
    ....There's always room for one more....

Post Thanks / Like

While staying at the Wilderness Lodge, my family and I were at the pool and as usual, there were ducks swimming around and a little girl was kinda getting a worried look on her face and her dad, without missing a beat says, "don't worry honey, they are donald ducks stunt doubles and are practicing for a swimming scene". I had to swim away so she wouldn't see me laughing
    Cinderelly, Cinderelly all day long it's Cinderelly...

Disneyland Paris - 92, 93, 99(Hotel New York)
    Disneyland - 01(off property)
    WDW - 06(POFQ), 08(WL), 10 (POFQ), 12(Contemporary)

Post Thanks / Like

Last summer we were waiting to catch the bus from the contemprary to DTD. A very excitied boy is pointing off in the distance and keeps saying "Dad what is that? What is that?" Finally the dad looks to what he is pointing at and says, "oh that is a chuch" The boy was pointing at the spires of Space Mountain
    Off site Jan '92
    AS Music April '97, Dec '98
    AS Movies Oct 2000, Jan 03, Jan 05, Jan 06
    Pop Aug 06, Pop Jan 07
    Pop Aug 07, Pop Aug 08
    Pop Aug 09, Pop Aug 10
    Pop Aug 11, Pop Aug '12, AoA Aug '13
    Pop Dec '13 Aug '14, Jan '15, Aug '15

Next Trip: Pop Aug '16

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: