Quantcast Magical Journeys - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Just another MJ user chiming in. I have used them for all 5 of our trips and love Melissa's attention to detail. They will help you out tremendously.

I have referred many other people their way and have never had anyone experience anything but solid help from MJ on their trips.

One other thing I love is that even after you book your trip, they will keep an eye out for any new potential savings they can get you.

Using MJ is the biggest no brainer I have every Disney trip I plan.
    -- Gary --

First trip - June 19-25, 2002 FW cabins
    Second Trip - Nov 30- Dec 6 2004 Pop Century
    ThirdTrip - Nov 29 - Dec 8 2005 at the POLY!!!
    Fourth Trip - Mar 24 -31 2008, CBR
    Fifth Trip - March 19 - 25, 2011 at the CBR

Next trip - March 19 -25 2015 at CBR again! YIPPEE!!!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We have MJ (Debbie) for five years now, she is great! Even thought we go every year I ask a ton of questions about different resorts and options and she alway the answers and give her advice! I have also recommended her to friend with good results. You can't go wrong

Post Thanks / Like

Wendy has taken care of both my sisters and my self for vacation. Even though my next visit to Disney is through Make a Wish Wendy told she would be happy to help with any question I might have. They do care about if you have a magical experience and I would recommend them to everyone I know without any doubts.
    Coreen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrerGnat View Post
    No bad. No ugly.

Just GOOD!

MJ is great. We've used Debbie twice now.

I can't recommend them enough.
    She's got our honeymoon backs this year!

first time i surrendored the power of the booking.... but now its nice to only worry about when my 180+10 booking window comes up lol
    ** Engagement Trip: 10/9/10 - 10/18/110 - (Fountains)
    ** Honeymoon Trip: 12/9/11 - 12/14/11 (POLY) & 12/14/11 - 12/19/11 (BWI)
    ** Two Year Anniversary w/ family: 11/8/13 - 11/17/13(Fountains)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDisneyFan View Post
    One thing to keep in mind that most people on INTERCOT are WDW veterans. Most (all?) would agree that MJ is the way to go. No downside.
    Most definitely! I met Deb @ MJ back in 06 - after booking my own trips for years (because of course I'm a know-it-all when it comes to booking trips - lol) all it took was one quote from her to save me about $400 off my cheapest deal. THEN - on subsequent trips, if a better deal comes along after we've booked, she goes in and applies the better deal and let's me know about a credit coming my way!

I recommend her EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. to EVERY.SINGLE.BODY!

Plus, she deals with my incessant rambling emails and other nonsense like me trying to book a free dining deal that wasn't exactly "free" after running the numbers. She is forever known to us as Saint Deb - Patron Saint of all Disney Trips!
    1st WDW trip - 1973 at 5 weeks old!

Disney addict since 1973!

Post Thanks / Like

Very pleased with their(Kathy) service. Very quick. We had booked through another company with our package. Overall our experience with the other company is slow . Really off what we're used to with the company, especially since we're repeat and have sent others.
    Well we decided to go down a day earlier than planned. We needed another night at Disney. The new room only code did not come out. Kathy at Magical Journey was emailed by us and would look out for any codes. Within a day the new code came out. She "held" the room for us till we could commit. Now she knew only within a couple days that we were looking for a room. Great service...I would book my next trip with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Magical Journeys totally takes the stress out of planning the trip - you've got somebody watching your back for deals, and they make it so easy if you want to change something. We use Melissa (hopefully will be e-mailing her soon for a quote, fingers crossed) and she's just a pleasure to deal with. AND you're in the hands of Disney fans as well so they are going to do whatever it takes to help you squeeze the most magic out of your trip!
    Contemporary Resort, 06/03
    Pop Century Resort, 6/05 and 12/08
    Disneyland's Paradise Pier, 10/06
    Carribbean Beach Resort, 09/07
    Coronado Springs Resort, 01/10
    Wilderness Lodge, 6/14 - The Susie Angel Celebration
    Pop Century Resort, 02/16 - Princess Half Marathon

Post Thanks / Like

We have always booked on our own and this time we decided to use MJ and Karen has been awesome. Answered all my concerns, prompt with responses in e-mails. I think we will be MJ people from now on. 137 days till we are home in the land of magic.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: