Quantcast 'Ohana / Chef Mickey Qs...

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Question 'Ohana / Chef Mickey Qs...

1.) How long does tryical dinner at 'Ohana last (ADR 8:20PM)?
    -At this ADR time, will be able to see the fireworks (10:00PM)?
    -Do you hear the music from the parade (9:00PM)?
    -And new Magic, Memories and You show at the castle. When does that start and can be see or hear from 'Ohana?

2.) How long does tryical dinner at Chef Mickey last (ADR 7:10PM)?
    -At this ADR time, will be able to see the fireworks (10:00PM)?
    -Do you hear the music from the parade (9:00PM)?
    -And new Magic, Memories and You show?

I have two day @ MK and want to see the parade, fireworks and that new show. However, even though I called 180 days out, I was only able to get late ADRs. I will keep calling to try to eariler one.

In the meantime, with current ADRs was wondering which place is better view any MK activity? I don't beielve you can see anything from Chef Mickey but I'm not sure.

I will probably have to give one ADR to get view the parade, fireworks, etc. I'm sure which one to give up. My kids like both.

Wondering if kept Chef Mickey @ 7:10PM, will I be able to make bak to MK to view...
    the new show (I believe it's prior to parade)?
    Parade @ 9:00pm?
    Fireworks @ 10:00PM?

Kids have not seem the Main St Electrical Parade. They have view SppectroMagic so I would like them to see it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I spent about an hour to 1-1/2 hours for my dinner at O'Hana a couple of weeks ago. Some tables do have views of the Magic Kingdom but many do not. You can see the fireworks from the tables near the windows but you won't see anything that's projected on the Castle - you'll need to be in the Magic Kingdom for that. You can go to the beach at the Poly after dinner to see the fireworks.

Chef Mickey's may have a few tables - way in the back - with a vew but most will not. There is a fireworks viewing area on the same floor as Chef Mickey's but at the other end of the building. If you finish up your meal early enough, you could walk to the Magic Kingdom from the Contemporary. From the Poly, you could take the monorail to the Magic Kingdom.

Be aware, that later seatings might mean you won't be seated exactly your ADR time and you may need to wait a while for a table so that could delay you a bit as well.
    Linda aka: Faline
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning,Trip Reports and Disney Camping
    [email protected]

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: