My mother 64 was in an automobile accident 2 years ago. She was in a coma for a month and a half. She lives with me and I am her caregiver 24/7. I am her 42 yr old son. She is physically and mentally handi-capable. She has dementia and early onset Alzheimers. She took me on my first trip to DL in '72 and my first trip to DW in '84. Both of us have been to both parks numerous times. She has been asking me to take her for months. I have been waiting for her to get better physically. I asked the doctors what they thought about her going last week. They told me "you better make it soon." She is fading fast mentally. I got on the phone Monday and spent hours trying to book a room at AS S. Finally got a package booked with a guaranteed roll-in shower. I called back on Wednesday just to confirm everything was still a go. Spent hours going round and round with them because they told me they only have HC rooms with one king size bed. Well I would kind of like to have my own bed. If she wakes up in a strange place next to a strange man, I could get hurt and that is a distress she could live without. Finally they moved us to the ASM an we now have 2 beds and a roll-in shower. She was nice enough to point out that she wasn't going to charge me for changing resorts? Anyway, This may be my mom's last trip to DW and I want to make this as magical as possible for her. It has gotten off to a bad start and I am an emotional wreck already. Our trip starts with our driving to DW this Sunday. Not a lot of time. I am asking for any advice to make her trip as magical as possible. She is in a wheelchair and is a high fall risk. She can walk about 15 feet at a time and can not do any steps or stairs either up or down. She gets frightened and confused very easily. She loves children and talks to everyone she sees.