Quantcast Flowers delivered to resort the day before arrival???

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Flowers delivered to resort the day before arrival???

Question: I was thinking about sending flowers to our room (via Proflowers) but the particular arrangement I want is only available for delivery Tues-Saturday. We arrive on Sunday & I'd really prefer them to come to our room early in the trip.
    Do you think it would be an issue if I schedualed to have them delivered to the resort on Saturday even though we don't check in until Sunday?
    I know if your grocery delivery arrives before you check in that they'll throw it in the fridge for you, do you think they'd do the same w/ my flowers?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Shouldn't be a problem at all, but there's a very good chance if the flowers arrive first and your room is ready at check-in, they'll simply hand them to you during your registration process.

I know you are trying to plan some special things, so I just wanted to be sure to point that out.
    Tammi, Team INTERCOT Moderator
    Disney Cruise Line & Accomodations

Please visit our Sponsors

Post Thanks / Like

I would be a bit leary of having them sent ahead of your expected arrival. Cut flowers don't last all that long, especially in the FL heat, delivering them early may shorten the life of your arrangement. Hopefully they would keep them in a cool place until your arrival but 24+ hours just adds to the chances that someone will knock them over, misplace them, etc. Have you tried looking at other vendors to see if they could match the arrangement and deliver it when you want it? I would hope that WDW would be able to handle a situation like this but I would hate to see something go wrong and upset your trip.
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: