Quantcast Tequilla Bar in Mexico

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tequilla Bar in Mexico

First off, anyone know where I can locate the menu? I know when we were there this past winter they had light snack kinda things (chips & salsa I know, perhaps other things as well... I can't recall) I was hoping to see a menu (one that encompassed drinks & apps if possible)
    also, I was wondering if the tequilla bar is open during extra magic hours.
    Thanks!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Found this (sounds good!):

Food

Tostadas de Pescado: Fresh Atlantic mahi mahi tostadas, with diced mango and avocado, chipotle mayo, and Valentina sauce 11

Tostadas de Tinga: Roasted tomato and chipotle pulled chicken tostadas, with avocado, black refried beans, Valentina sauce, topped with queso fresco and sour cream 9

Tostadas de Jaiba: Seasoned blue crab meat tostadas, with chipotle mayo and Valentina sauce 11

Tostadas de Camaron: Acapulco-style shrimp cocktail tostadad, with guacamole 10

Coctel de Camaron: Acapulco-style shrimp cocktail, served on 4 shot glasses 10

Guacamole: Guacamole with side of fried flour chicharron drizzled with Valentina sauce 6

Trio de Flanes: A delicious combination of three different flavors of flan: chocolate, guajillo pepper, and margarita (made with tequila) 6

Pinata (non-alcoholic drink): The perfect blend of coconut, pineapple, and strawberry juices, served frozen 6

Sent you a PM of the site with full menu.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know for sure, but most restaurants are generally closed during evening Extra Magic Hours. I would be surprised if the tequila bar remains open.

I'm sure somebody else will come around who has a definitive answer.
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I don't know for sure, but most restaurants are generally closed during evening Extra Magic Hours. I would be surprised if the tequila bar remains open.

I'm sure somebody else will come around who has a definitive answer.
    A lot of the Counter Service places are closed and the Table Service are winding down, too. But this one is more of a bar area, might be an exception? It's a good question. I think they would do well to stay open later, but I don't know if they do.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Although it's hard to remember with certainty (tequila will do that to you,) I'm pretty sure I had a nightcap after Illuminations during EMH one night. Now, were talking 9:30 so I have no idea if it's open all night.
    Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to trying this! Are you able to take your kids in with you since this is a bar? Thought we could get some tapas for all and me and the DH could sample the tequila or have a !
    Magic is everywhere if you know where to look!

Visiting Disneyland since 1969 & Walt Disney World since 1994!

Disney Fan since birth!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, children are allowed in La Cava del Tequila. It is a small area with some tables and chairs. Not a huge selection of tapas but at least some food while enjoying the tequila of choice.

After reading a lot of overheated puffery about your new cook, you know what I'm craving? A little perspective. That's it. I'd like some fresh, clear, well seasoned perspective. Can you suggest a good wine to go with that?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SBETigg View Post
    A lot of the Counter Service places are closed and the Table Service are winding down, too. But this one is more of a bar area, might be an exception? It's a good question. I think they would do well to stay open later, but I don't know if they do.
    You're right, the tequila bar probably would do great business during evening Extra Magic Hours, considering the demographics of people in the park that late. How better to make it to that midnight spin on Mission: SPACE than a few powerful shots of tequila and lots of cheesy, fattening Tex-Mex?
    The poster formerly known as Disney_nut

Last Trip: 5/11 -- Swan

Next Trip: 10/11 -- Port Orleans - Riverside

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    How better to make it to that midnight spin on Mission: SPACE than a few powerful shots of tequila and lots of cheesy, fattening Tex-Mex?
    Certianly better than trying to do it the next morning... trust me.
    Jeff

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: