Quantcast Villains at EPCOT?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

The Villains theme park that wdw execs will hopefully 1 day build
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Villains at EPCOT?

I have been searching through other Disney Boards and have read several posts about recent villain sightings around EPCOT. One reader has seen Maleficent outside of Character Spot, while others have reported seeing several villains, like Hook and the Snow Queen, on numerous occasions at the International Gateway! Does this mean the EPCOT is slowly becoming an area where villains are "unofficially", but regularly meeting? Does anyone else have any information about this?
    Last edited by dlpmikki; 07-08-2010 at 01:09 AM. Reason: named other competing sites
    97'- Comfort Inn, Buena Vista
    99'- Courtyard, Downtown Disney
    00'- Marriott, World Center
    02'- Polynesian, Concierge
    03'- Yacht and Beach Club
    06'- Boardwalk
    07'- Coronado Springs
    08'- Boardwalk
    09'- Wilderness Lodge
    10'- Wilderness Lodge

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I was all over Epcot regularly in May and never saw any of the villains. That said, I do know that they started a whole series of new meet n greets in all the parks on May 9 (our next to last day) so it may be that having the villains out is part of that.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

where are the villains meant to meet? i am going tomorrow, so i would love to know. any news on maleficent, my favorite villain?

Post Thanks / Like

While I have heard rumours that they are training in Epcot . . . this sounds like it has more to do with the book, Kingdom Keepers 3. For those who haven't read it, I'll not spoil it . . . but Villians in Epcot . . . .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 5togetherWDW View Post
    While I have heard rumours that they are training in Epcot . . . this sounds like it has more to do with the book, Kingdom Keepers 3. For those who haven't read it, I'll not spoil it . . . but Villians in Epcot . . . .
    I love those novels. I hope Disney doesn't ruin them with a Disney channel movie...but, a ride, or characters wouldn't hurt. I just got back, and there were hardly any characters out, let alone any rare ones.

Post Thanks / Like

My DH would LOVE to see some villians. Because we both work in the schools, MNSSHP is out of the picture for use so we never get a villian fix!
    "See, it's just like I told you. Wishes can come true, if you believe in them with all your heart. And the best part is you'll never run out of Wishes. They're shining deep down inside of you. And that, my friends, is where the magic lives."Jiminy Cricket
    Our wish came true! Ellie 9/9/13

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I love the villains so much Disney needs to get them out more!

I have heard of Cruella and Maleficent recently appearing at the International Gateway so I hope they stick around until Christmas time when I go!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: