Quantcast Making ADR's, staying @Dolphin

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Making ADR's, staying @Dolphin

Planning to stay @ WDW Dolphin in December. My date to make ADR's is coming quickly. Can I make ADR's for my entire stay at the 180 day mark? or do I have to wait 180 days from the day that I want to have the ADR to make the reservation?

The reason why I am asking, I usually stay on site, and this is the first time I am staying at the Dolphin, and I am wondering if the procedure of making ADR's are different.

Thanks.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm staying at the Dolphin in July, but I made my reservations only recently-- so I don't know. I suspect you can, because the Swan/Dolphin are eligible for EMH. But I could be wrong. We'll see what some others say. It's a good question. I think I'm really going to like the Dolphin for a change, so good to know for future reference.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by jrfromfla
    Can I make ADR's for my entire stay at the 180 day mark? or do I have to wait 180 days from the day that I want to have the ADR to make the reservation?
    Our experience has been that they need to be made 180 days in advance of each day you wish to dine.

The 180+10 benefit applies to Disney owned and operated resorts, although the Swan & Dolphin are physically on-property and have many of the same perks that the other on-property resorts have, they are not owned by Disney.

If you have any issues with obtaining the Dining Reservations you desire, you can check with the Dining Concierge at the resort when you arrive. We have had good luck with them finding cancellations for us and getting reservations we were not able to prior to arrival.

Staying at the Swan & Dolphin you will be able enjoy access to Extra Magic Hours, Disney Transportation, and the abilty to have packages sent back from the parks to your hotel.
    Figment! aka Jason ºoº
    INTERCOT STAFF
    News, Rumours & Imagineering
    Dining
    Vacations Beyond Disney

~It’s what us storytellers do; we restore order with imagination, we instill hope again and again~

~We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things~

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: