Quantcast Online Check-In worth it?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Online Check-In worth it?

We are checking in May 2 at BCV and was wondering is it worth checking in online before we arrive?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I suppose it depends. I like not having to fill out the information - credit card, address, etc - at check-in. However, it's not always shorter than waiting in the "normal" line as folks sometimes do the online check-in then they have lots of questions they want to ask the CM at the desk. That can definitely delay things.
    Chris, aka Strmchsr
    INTERCOT Staff: Vacation Planning, Guests with Special Needs, and Weather Guru

Post Thanks / Like

We used it last year, it worked out well for us, we were traveling with friends, at the same resort, same week, we even made the reservations together. We had separate confirmation numbers. I used online check in, they didn't. But..they had all of our stuff together, as one group because we booked together, in the online check in bins, so it worked out anyway for us.
    And.... I literally just completed my online check in for our trip, we are ten days away!!
    We shouldnt have any lines upon arrival since we will get there a bit late in the evening.
    Overall, the process is very easy, and they did have everything ready for us on our trip last year, and our rooms were ready as soon as we got there too.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Online Check-In worth it?

We did online check in and found the check in process at the resort easier. Our room was ready too ( we were there early) and it was a great one. Not sure if the room being available early was related to the online process but do not think it hurt. We will do it again.

Post Thanks / Like

We did the online check-in in December when we checked into Kidani Village. There was no line for the online check-in and our packet was ready with all of our information. It was very quick and easy. We will definitely do the online check in again when we go in August.
    Sept 99 Caribbean Beach
    Sept 00 AS Mu
    Sept 01 Wilderness Lodge & Our Disney Wedding
    May 02 AS Mo
    Sept 03 AS Mo
    Sept 05 Pop
    Sept 07 Pop
    Sept 08 Pop
    Sept 09 SSR
    Dec 09 AKL KV
    Aug 10 AKL KV
    Dec 10 SSR
    Sept 11 AKL KV
    Jan 12 Marathon Weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Question online checkin

I tried to do online checkin and it worked until I got to the room request. It would not allow me to type in the block, our room request. I tried several times. Help!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We are also checking into our resort May 2--VWL I have done on-line check-in for our last few trips and it has been easy. Our packet is always ready and room available. Plus we have gotten really good room locations each time--don't know if there is any connection, but I am already checked in for our upcoming trip!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robbieligh View Post
    I tried to do online checkin and it worked until I got to the room request. It would not allow me to type in the block, our room request. I tried several times. Help!!!
    I think you have to make the room request through member services.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: