Quantcast Disney Moms CLube - BIg Red Box Time

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Disney Moms CLube - BIg Red Box Time

All members of the Disney Mom's Club should check their e-mails... it's essay time for the Big Red Box! First 1000 entries only!!!

Journey into your...Lego® Imagination Center
    If you can dream it...you can build it!

Still journeying & dreaming for over 30 years now to new vacation destinations & WDW.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I just entered my essay!!!!!!!

I hope I get chosen!!!!!

I'm so excited. The site was slow to open. I got the email at 12:15 and sent in my essay about 2:10pm. I hope that I'm one of the firt 1,000.

please, please, please.
    Jennifer - Proud DVC Owner
    DW of MyDisneyWorld; Mom of DDs (8) and (6)
    04/00 - 03 = off property
    09/03 ASMu, 09/04 POP, 12/05, 09/06 SSR
    10/07 VWL, 10/09 - THV, 10/10, 10/11 - AKL, 10/12 -THV, 02/13- CBR/CSR, 9/13 - BWV/BLT
    Next Up: Spring Break 4/'14 - BLT and Star Wars Weekend 5/'14 - BCV

Post Thanks / Like

Rats! Only good for residents of the US.

I thought it would be a great party, celebrating daycare, for my kids and their parents. Hmm, maybe I'll do my own.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sad... I got the email on my IPhone but when I got home and tried to submit my Essay it was closed already. :-( Have they done this before? What's in the big red box?
    See You Real Soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, they did have a celebration party box offer last year - and I did receive one

Last year, they said they were "testing the concept" of themed at home parties -- we had to answer similar essays and promise to review the items, give details of the party, opinions, etc. We also had to promise to hold the party within certain set dates and explain for what occasion we were hosting the party (birthday, anniversary, etc.)

I was delighted with my "red box" when it came -- it held more than I expected. There were gift bags for adults and children -- the children ones had paper Mickey ears, coloring sheets with Disney crayons, and a shaped Mickey straw. Adults had cloth 5x7 gift bags with Celebration magnets and another little thing or two -- and nice frameable 8 x 10 gift Disney "Mom" illustrations. There were WDW trivia games and bingo, recipes, colored fortune cookies, and a copy of the planning video to play at the party. Then, there were marketing materials to hand out -- maps, order the DVD for yourself forms, and a card that asked guests if they would like to host their own parties.

The hostess gift was an excellent WDW scrapbooking album - the ~$25 "Celebration" kind that were currently in the shops.
    We loved it!!

While my guests did get the vacation planning items they requested, none were offered the chance to host a party.

As to me, I expected a long survey after the party, but heard nothing for the longest time . . .. Maybe two months(?) After wondering what was happening for a long time, I received an email asking about my party -- but all it had was two or three very generic questions -- that was it. I really expected a lot more questions / work needed to be done, as the box was filled with such high value gifts!!

On an interesting note -- over the summer, we travelled to WDW and were planning a celebration. I looked up online what you could order as celebration add ons in restaurants -- at that time, they were offering the exact same gift bag from the Moms box as the celebration add-on you could purchase!

Post Thanks / Like

5togetherWDW -

thanks for the details. I'm an avid scrapbooker and WOULD LOVE A SCRAPBOOK!!!!

Oh, I can't wait!
    10/07 VWL, 10/09 - THV, 10/10, 10/11 - AKL, 10/12 -THV, 02/13- CBR/CSR, 9/13 - BWV/BLT

Post Thanks / Like

Got the email, but didn't see it until it was too late to respond. Did they just do this once last year, or is it possible I'll get another chance?

Post Thanks / Like

Sadly, just once last year.
    Journey into your...Lego® Imagination Center
    If you can dream it...you can build it!

Still journeying & dreaming for over 30 years now to new vacation destinations & WDW.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveLegos View Post
    Sadly, just once last year.
    Oh poo. Maybe next year then!

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone who submitted their answers heard anything yet? I was able to get my answers submitted but have yet to hear anything!

Post Thanks / Like

I JUST GOT MY EMAIL!!! I have been chosen to host a party!!!!

My Big Red Box should be here by April 19th. Says that I should have my party by May 16th. PERFECT TIMING! My daughter's b-day is May 17th. So, we planned on having her b-day party either the 15th or 16th. THIS IS PERFECT! Can I say it anymore?

I'm so excited. After Easter, the preparation begins!

Post Thanks / Like

So excited, just got home and checked my email! I was selected! So excited, time to get planning!

Post Thanks / Like

I was just on another board and someone who lives in FL got their box today! I live in MA so not sure how long it will take for Fed Ex to bring my box! Fed Ex was just at my house, delivered a DVC info packet.
    -Michelle

"I DO!" Engaged at MK Railroad Station overlooking Fantasy in the Sky Fireworks 2/24/01.
    Raising a future Disney Freak.
    DD's 1st trip @ 9 weeks old (20 year anniversary of my first trip), been back every year since!

Post Thanks / Like

I went home for lunch and no box yet.... but, FedEx usually comes in the evening... Can't wait!

Post Thanks / Like

Got my box today....my favorite item was the huge bag of red mickey head shaped balloons!!....this should be so much fun....
    Next Trip: POP Century...September 16th to September 26th!

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't gotten my box yet. Anyone else still waiting for their box?

Maybe their sending so many a day and working alphabetical? And since our last name is at the end of the alphabet, that's why I haven't received mine yet?

OH THE AGONY OF WAITING.

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: