Quantcast Boardwalk Inn ?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Boardwalk Inn ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boardwalk Inn ?

Hello I will be staying at the Boardwalk Inn in April and I am very excited.. If you stayed here in the past can you tell me about your experience at this resort.. I done lots of research and saw many photos that other guest have taken and It looks really awesome...Thanks everyone.. have a magical day..!!!
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"]July 1996 off site
    July 2001 off site
    May 2004 AKL
    May 2005 All Star Resort Movies
    May 2006 PoP Century
    May 2007 POFQ
    June 2008 Coronado Springs Resort
    April 2010 Disney Boardwalk Inn

November 2012 Port Orleans Riverside

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Its a great resort and very convenient to Epcot and DHS. Fun nightlife walking up and down the Boardwalk. You'll have a blast.
    1 Week at Wyndham Bonnet Creek 06/17/17 - 06/24/17; 1 Week at Orange Lake Resort 06/24/17 - 06/30/17; 1 week at OKW 12/03/17 - 12/10/17

Post Thanks / Like

We stayed at the BWI when our youngest was 2, and our oldest was 8, because we got a tremendous summer AP Discount.

We loved our large clean room, both the quiet and the Keister Coaster pools, the bakery, the activities on the boardwalk. We love the model carrousel in the lobby, the little flip films in the hallways, our balcony that overlooked the gardens. We loved that we could come and go from Epcot (our family favourite) in a matter of minutes. We loved our experience at BWI so much, that we bought DVC at the Boardwalk. Now we are able to stay there every visit!

I think you will enjoy your stay! I will have my husband post a link to our Boardwalk Inn pictures so you can take a peek.
    Jennifer (aka Mickey'sGirl)
    INTERCOT Staff: Guests with Special Needs, Dining and Disney Characters

Last trip: March 2016 - Fantasy
    Next trip: Aug 2017 - Aulani

I am a Galactic Hero once more!

Post Thanks / Like

We have not stayed at the BWI but we recently stayed at BWV. Both are connected and share all the same restaurants, pools and entertainment options. You will love the BWI. Every night there are performers on the Boardwalk providing entertainment. While we were there the Keister Coaster pool was closed, but they allowed guests to use Storm Along Bay over at the BC/YC, so that worked out well. The quiet pool was very nice. There are so many dining options in the area and even 2 nightclubs - Atlantic Dance Hall and JellyRolls. You can't beat the location. The bus service for the most part was good. One morning we saw 2 buses for another park come and go before our bus came. The buses were shared with Swan & Dolphin on our way back we always got off at the first stop (Swan) and walked back to the BWV versus staying on the bus.
    Aug 1974 Fort Wilderness
    Aug 1981 Fort Wilderness
    Oct 1986 Polynesian
    Oct 1992 Beach Club
    Aug 1998 All Star Sports & Wilderness Lodge
    Feb 1999 Grosvenor
    Aug 1999 Beach Club
    Aug 2002 Yacht Club
    Feb 2007 Old Key West
    Jan 2009 Old Key West
    Jan 2010 Boardwalk Villas

Post Thanks / Like

You'll love BW. We stay every year. The proximity to EPCOT and DHS are great. The pool has a fun water slide. The BW has fun entertainment in the evening. Trips to MK and AK aren't all that long by bus.

Post Thanks / Like

we love it! the rooms are great, no matter which area your in. you can walk to epcot and DHS, the activities on the boardwalk alone are awesome without having stepped foot into a park. great pizza from the little window great bakery for morning pastries The pool area has a really fun theme. but the quiet pools are amung my favorite on all disney property. The lobby is a sight in itself, I could sit there for hours. =]
    Enjoy! soak it in! rest, relax! I know you will love it.
    Trip count 55 =]

Dead men tell no tales

"Now some person I don't even know reminds me there's no eating, drinking, smoking, or flash photography allowed in my dream." - Ellen, Universe of Energy

"Please stand clear of the doors...Por favor mantenganse alejado de las puertas..."

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome hotel, great area, you are going to love it. Not only are Epcot and DHS within walking distance, MK is a very tolerable bus ride, and I can't stand Disney bus rides. Have a great time!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: