The kids can spend hours in "Poohs Thoughtful Spot" across from the ride- we have to drag them out of there eventually but it's a great break for us because there's only one way in or out so we can let them run around without being right next to them at all times.

Before we had kids, we loved to go over to Tom Sawyer's Island, grab a root beer float at Aunt Polly's, and just sit on the rocking chairs and watch the people across the water...very relaxing and decent spot to see the parade without the crowds too.

We always stop at "Ice Station Cool" or whatever it's called now I forget and sample all the soda's from around the world- and of course try to sucker a newbie into taking a big gulp of the Beverly (which I actually like, for the record.)

Can't go wrong with resort hopping- the Floridian lobby is awesome!

The Candy lady, as my sons call her, at EPCOT is a frequent do. Be there way ahead and in front- she takes note of who is waiting there when she gets there and usually gives her candy out to those who seem to have been there the longest. We took a picture of her with our boys every year we went- one trip after the show we showed her the pictures and gave her copies. Even though she was done, and she never does this, she stayed an extra 10 minutes to make a candy animal for each of our boys- we were very touched!