Quantcast Child turning 10 during trip-Adult or child ticket? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

On our last trip our DS turned 3 during the trip. When I booked at Disney Travel Co. They said because he was two at the time of travel he was two for the whole trip so we did not need to buy him a ticket. I should mention he is tall for his age. When we were in Epcot two days after his third birthday, a cm stopped us on the way in and said he needed a ticket. We explained the situation and said we understood the confusion, but he would not let us in because he was three and had no ticket. It was sort of upsetting, but we just left the turnstyle and moved down to another one and they let us right in and the cm didn't even say a word. The original cm saw us go in, called over a supervisor who I saw come out. I walked right over before they could come to us. I explained the whole thing and she could not aplogize enough. She said that we should not have been put through that. I know the cm was just doing their job, but we did feel badly about starting the day like that, but it's Disney so you get past that pretty fast. I actually carried a copy of his birth certificate around with us just in case. You may get stopped, but if you just tell them what's happening all will be good. Have fun!!
    4/1985,10/1997,6/2000,7/2002-off site 7/2003-AS Music
    7/2005,2/2006,8/2007-POR
    2/08-AS Movies
    7/08,2/09,8/09,3/10-Pop Century
    11/10,8/11,8/12,11/12, 3/13,8/13 AS Sports
    Next trip???
    "It all started with a mouse"

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sorry to hear that happened to you. Actually, the thing in our favor, I guess, is my daughter is very petite for her age.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll tell my daughter there are advantages to being petite - she's 16 and she still gets offered the Children's Menu and colouring sheets sometimes! LOL

Post Thanks / Like

DD turned 10 during one of our trips (and she's quite tall for her age), but we had no issues using her child ticket throughout the trip.

Enjoy the last little bit of savings (In fact, DD used that as one of the reason why we HAD to go back for her 10th b-day ... the last time she would "save" us money by being a kid in Disney's eyes )
    Heather aka ibelieveindisneymagic
    INTERCOT Staff

Engaged at the castle!
    My Disney Home is POFQ

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: