Quantcast 2 yr old at Bippity Boppity

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2 yr old at Bippity Boppity

I see that the age is 3 yrs for the BBB, but I have a 2 year old that is obsessed with make-up. She has a 4yr old sister that she gets it from. They both LOVE dress up and makeup, I know she would sit still and love the princess makeover - does anyone know her strict they are on age limits?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by imajmommy View Post
    I see that the age is 3 yrs for the BBB, but I have a 2 year old that is obsessed with make-up. She has a 4yr old sister that she gets it from. They both LOVE dress up and makeup, I know she would sit still and love the princess makeover - does anyone know her strict they are on age limits?
    How close to three is she? I'm GUESSING that they aren't going to demand to know an age, so much as just kind of judging by size and maturity. There are children much older than that who would NOT sit still at all, so I think it has to go really case-by-case.

Post Thanks / Like

if i am TOTALLY honest she isnt even 2 yet! her 2nd bday wouldnt be until a couple weeks after our trip. So she will clearly be smaller than the other girls there...i am stuck, my 4 year old has her heart set on it but I cant do one and not the other!

Post Thanks / Like

I had the same question a few months ago. But I think it was more me than my DD wanting her to go....lol
    My first worlds after the nurse told me it was a girl after my ultrasound was "Bippity Boppity Boutique!" She was a Disney lover so she knew what I was talking about so I didn't sound to crazy.....lol
    Jennifer
    Princess Mallorie's Mommy

Many times as a little girl
    2001- off-site
    2006- Animal Kingdom Lodge (Honeymoon)
    2007- Pop Century (came back with the best souvenir !!!!!!)
    2008- Put on hold for new baby, born 10/02/08!
    2010-Coronado Springs Resort

Post Thanks / Like

My daughter JUST turned 2 - like a few days ago. And she loves anything to do with princesses, fancy hairdos, and all that fun stuff. But I don't think she'd sit still for how long it takes to get dolled up in the BBB. I'm waiting until she's about 5, when I can take advantage of the big package with pictures and whatnot. Right now, it would be a waste. She'll get the same joy out of me doing her hair (and maybe some makeup) and prancing around the parks in her snow white costume. No sense in spending hundreds of dollars for her to go to the BBB, only to find out she's squirming and crying because a stranger is trying to doll her up!

Besides, if she's only 1, and will just have turned 2 when you go to WDW, I'm guessing they won't do it. They might just put some glitter in her hair or something as a treat, but they won't do the whole package.
    ~ Carolyn ~ aka "CANADA!"
    Every year since 1979! Annual Passholder in CANADA!

* Old Key West
    * Saratoga Springs
    * Boardwalk
    * Coronado Springs
    * Contemporary & Bay Lake Tower
    * Caribbean Beach
    * Port Orleans Riverside
    * Fort Wilderness
    * Pop Century
    * All Star Music Movies & Sports

Post Thanks / Like

I have decided to get both the girls dresses before the trip take them with us, I can make an appt for my 4 year old with the coach package and then just so my 2 year old myself while we wait for sister, she will think shes getting the same treatment.

Post Thanks / Like

We had our 19 month old daughter's face painted on the last trip. It was really cute! The funny thing is that we were walking WS and she was being EXTREMELY fussy- so we got to the outpost half way 'round the World and we thought we'd give that a try. She was instantly calmed! I told the artist he had a snake charmer like effect- he said for girls getting their face painted is like men and their football!

Just make sure you take a picture before she gets a peek in the mirror. My DD went right for it and smeared it! They were really cool about it and fixed it with no problem! I plan on doing this again on our next trip. I think I'll wait until it fries before we show her!
    Jackie Mouse

Return Offender since 1982!
    Stayed at: CBR, POR, CSR, CR, Poly, ASMo
    Tri-annually in 2010 & 2011... Is that a word?

Next Visit: August 2011
    On Deck: January 2012 if I can make it that long that is...*o*

Post Thanks / Like

Oh sorry- my point was that maybe you or DH take her for some fun time by herself while big sis is at BBB and get her face painted during this time so that she can feel special as well.
    Jackie Mouse

Return Offender since 1982!
    Stayed at: CBR, POR, CSR, CR, Poly, ASMo
    Tri-annually in 2010 & 2011... Is that a word?

Next Visit: August 2011
    On Deck: January 2012 if I can make it that long that is...*o*

Post Thanks / Like

1) Please stick with the stated policy.
    2) Especially since the child is only 1 year old.
    Average Banjo Picker. Pretty-Good Sailing Master. Newly Ordained.

Post Thanks / Like

I promise not to break and rules or policies - sorry if I made it sounds like I was, I have decided to just do her makeover myself while her sister get her done at the boutique

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by imajmommy View Post
    I have decided to get both the girls dresses before the trip take them with us, I can make an appt for my 4 year old with the coach package and then just so my 2 year old myself while we wait for sister, she will think shes getting the same treatment.
    Excellent idea! I think she'll be just as happy with that :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Hubby could always take the younger one to the barber shop while big sis is at BBB.
    November 2010 - Fort Wilderness
    August 2008 – Pop
    April 2008 – Fort Wilderness
    November 2004 – Off Site – Cypress Point Resort

Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering this too. My oldest will be 4 during our July trip and my youngest will actually turn three while we are there. I can't decide if she will sit still long enough to do it. She loves dress up and makeup as much as her older sister but she's not quite as outgoing. I may let DH take her somewhere else to do something fun while older DD gets the BBB treatment.
    2003 - CBR and AKL
    2004 - Pop, BC, and WL
    2005 - Dolphin, GF, BC, and Poly
    2006 - POR and CSR
    2007 - CBR and AKL
    2008 - AKL and BC
    2009 - Poly and BC
    2010 - ESPN weekend at BWI - Grown Ups Only!

Post Thanks / Like

They are strict about the age...DH and I went to WDW in October and were literally two weeks away from our DD turning three and they wouldn't even let her get her hair done.
    See You Real Soon!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Thank you so much , speaking as a 40 year old "oldest" child, for going ahead and getting your older daughter the makeover anyway. I missed out on a lot of things because my younger siblings would supposedly feel left out. It really creates resentment, and frankly, the added responsibility/work of being older should have some upside
    The only life I can think of that would be worse than being a special needs mom is not being one...

Poly (04), WL (06), BC (07), AoA (20)
    DL (74, 75, 83, 87, 98, 07, 09. 10)

Magical Journeys is the ONLY way to go!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjaclyn View Post
    They are strict about the age...DH and I went to WDW in October and were literally two weeks away from our DD turning three and they wouldn't even let her get her hair done.
    did they require a proof of age? I'm not sure I'd think to be carrying my child's passport or birth certificate!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mom2morgan View Post
    did they require a proof of age? I'm not sure I'd think to be carrying my child's passport or birth certificate!
    If the child is three then they will have their own paid ticket, so it should be easy enough to figure out.
    The only life I can think of that would be worse than being a special needs mom is not being one...

Poly (04), WL (06), BC (07), AoA (20)
    DL (74, 75, 83, 87, 98, 07, 09. 10)

Magical Journeys is the ONLY way to go!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTreeGal View Post
    If the child is three then they will have their own paid ticket, so it should be easy enough to figure out.
    D'Oh! Never even thought of that - you can tell my kids are a little older ;-)

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: