Quantcast Just book Caribbean for April - kids free

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just book Caribbean for April - kids free

I just book a 7 Day Western Caribbean cruise and my 3 boys were FREE!!
    I got an e-mail last night with a personal pin code. It said from 11/09-4/03/10 Kids cruised for Free on selected Eastern and Western cruises.
    I called this morning and it was true. I saved almost $6000.00. I would have never thought I could go on a Disney Cruise for 5 Easter Week.
    The regular price for 5 in a family suite was almost $13,700.
    I do not know how they choose who to send this offer to, but I had been looking for months for a Easter vacation and looked into cruising on other lines, but could not commit. I almost did not look at the e-mail. So, if you get an e-mail from Disney regarding Caribbean cruise open it and read. It came at the right time and right price. It still is a pricey vacation, but it is my husbands 50th and son's 16th birthdays.
    I am so excited. I have been on the Disney Cruise site all day, just dreaming of April.
    Arlene<br />Jackson, New Jersey<br />1980 Day Trip<br />1986 Off site<br />1996 All Star Music<br />2003 Polynesian<br/>2006 WL, All Star Sports 2008, DCL - Magic 2010, DVC - 2010, Future - WDW - BLT 2011 and DCL/Dream 2011

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I got the same e-mail. Mine says that because we are Castaway Club members, we were amongst the first to be offered this special. Unfortunately, the dates aren't something we can take advantage of. Suites weren't included in my offer, only categories 4-12.
    Tammi, Team INTERCOT Moderator
    Disney Cruise Line & Accomodations

Please visit our Sponsors

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you!

We too got the pin number and are in process of crunching the numbers. It sounds like a good deal.
    Brian (aka CanadianWDWFan)
    INTERCOT Staff:Theme Parks, The Water Cooler & Trip Reports
    DVC-BWV, Riviera
    Next Trip:DLR

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! That is great!
    We are castaway members as well, but have not received email...
    Mar'14 DCL..Nov '13 POP..Jan '13 CBR..Mar'12 Swan/Dolphin..Nov '11 Universal/legoland, one night @ WDW..Oct '10 POP..April '09 Swan/Dolphin..Jan '09 AKL..Apr'08 offsite..Jan/Feb '08 offsite..Dec '08 HiltonHeadResort..Oct '07 Pop.. July '07 VB..May '07 DCL.Oct '06 FtWcabins.May '06 POP.Jan '06 POFQ

Post Thanks / Like

We booked the kids free cruise for 4 nights, sailing Feb. 1, on the Wonder. Our First Disney cruise! Our teenage boys are really looking forward to the teen club. DW and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary and we couldn't think of a better way to celebrate.
    1971 (age 15) MK was new!
    1974 off-site (Senior Trip)
    1982 off-site
    1988 off-site
    May 2002 AS-Sports, with DW & kids
    May 2004 Pop Century
    Feb 2005 Wilderness Lodge
    Oct 2006 Pop Century
    Oct 2008 Camped at Fort Wilderness
    Feb 2010 Cruise on the Wonder
    Dec 2014 POFQ for Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like

We are not Castaway members, but I have stayed at the Disney Resorts 3 out the past 5 years and have ordered the Cruise video in the past.

I did cruise for the 1st time this past summer, but not on Disney and have been inquiring on a lot of sites recently.

I am so happy I got that e-mail.
    Arlene<br />Jackson, New Jersey<br />1980 Day Trip<br />1986 Off site<br />1996 All Star Music<br />2003 Polynesian<br/>2006 WL, All Star Sports 2008, DCL - Magic 2010, DVC - 2010, Future - WDW - BLT 2011 and DCL/Dream 2011

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry to say that kid's sail free is not really kid's sail free. It's just a marketing tool to get you to buy a cruise. All they do is charge the adults more for there tickets.

I priced what it would cost for 2 adults and 2 kids, 2 adults and 1 child, and 2 adults with no kids and the price never stayed the same! You would believe that the price would stay the same no matter how many children you brought or did not bring! Well truth is they increase the parents ticket price for each child you bring!

There was a $850 dollar difference in the cruise price when I reduced the travel party by one child... That's a red flag to tell you that you are not really getting what they are advertising!

If I were you or anyone I would go to dcl website and do a little experiment with the same cruise dates just change the amount of children and there ages and you'll be surprised to see the price for the same cruise change as your travel party changes.
    DVC Members since 2006!
    Home Resorts SSR and AKV!

Post Thanks / Like

I have to disagree. I had priced the cruise out 2 months ago. We are a family of 5 and Easter week it was over $13,500. I even tried 2 rooms, but it was over that amount for 5 people. I also went on line before I called and priced us out ahead of time, so I knew if the deal was truly good and for real and it was. I also priced out this cruise about 3 years ago for my family of 5 at Holiday time and it was almost $12,000 back then. I also price a cruise out of Tampa on another cruise line and it was almost $6000 for a family of 5 with 2 rooms and I would have to fly to Tampa ($3,000 airfare). I saved just under $6,000 booking kids cruise free. We are going to drive to Florida which we can do in a day since we going out of Cape Carn.
    Maybe if you are a family of 3 it not much of a deal. But, it was for a family of 5, plus it is fro 7 days not a 3-4 day.

It worked for us. I have gotten many great deals from Disney in the past. Some of the best were via Intercot and the codes. Thanks Intercot.

Post Thanks / Like

I've never cruised with Disney, but I received a pin in the mail. Unfortunately, when hubby and I did cruise back in 2000 with Carnival, being on the ship for 3 nights drove us crazy, so I can't imagine going for 7. We're definitely skipping this offer.

ºOºprprincessºOº

WDW-75, 79, 89, 91, 98, 04: Offsite; 01: ASMs & CSR; 02: Dolphin; 03: GF & POR; 06: POFQ & BC; 08: WL; 09: CBR
    DL--97-98: AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mushu11756 View Post
    If I were you or anyone I would go to dcl website and do a little experiment with the same cruise dates just change the amount of children and there ages and you'll be surprised to see the price for the same cruise change as your travel party changes.
    I don't think we're talking about the same discount. The one received via e-mail with the pin code can only be booked through a travel agent or calling directly. It's not possible to go online and "play" with your party size to see the difference in price.

I think you might be referring to the 3 & 4 night public promotion that's going on now. You can compare prices for this one online. What you need to keep in mind though, is that even if the kids are "free" in the stateroom, you still have to include the cost of government fees & taxes for everyone. I believe that's part of the reason why you are coming up with different prices as you change around the size of your group.
    Tammi, Team INTERCOT Moderator
    Disney Cruise Line & Accomodations

Please visit our Sponsors

Post Thanks / Like

I want to post an apology to BBN11! I Made a mistake while I was pricing the cruises thats why I was getting some wacky swings in the cruise pricing. Again I'm sorry to BBN11 and everyone else for my mistake! I'm very glad you are getting a good price on your cruise I no how tough it can be... good luck and enjoy.
    DVC Members since 2006!
    Home Resorts SSR and AKV!

Post Thanks / Like

mushu,

No offense taken. I just did not want readers to get the wrong idea about Disney. I do some much research on vacations, I fee I already took the trip, if you know what I mean.

Unfortunately, with my older sons HS schedule, we can only go on vacation at Easter and Summer.

Also, I called Disney directly and Victor the CM who helped me booked the cruise was incredible. We are celebrating birthdays and when he suggested cakes, I asked how much and he said it was complimentry. Well, we were on Carnival with extended family this summer and birthday cakes were extra!

If you can swing a 7 week cruise and there are 4-5 in your family,now is the time.

Happy Cruising to ALL

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: