Quantcast The Amazing Race 15 - Page 3

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I am really enjoying the show this season ... and I only really dislike the lawyer and his wife! I was sad for the guys today, but it was a just reward for losing your travel docs ...
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea, that was something to see Zev and Justin go from first to last, all in the space of 15 minutes (of TV time, anyway). But the passports should have been kept in an interior pocket of their backpack that they only accessed it when they absolutely needed to.

I don't care for Lance and Keri, but to be honest I care for the poker players less (Maria, in particular), so wouldn't mind if they went next.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I was pretty bummed to see Zev and Justin go out like that (especially when they crashed down from such a high), but hey ... you've got to keep track of your travel documents. That's all there is to it.

Glad to see Flight and Big Easy back near the top again. They're a team to watch ... very methodical, disciplined, physically gifted, and they play nice with each other. I wouldn't be shocked to see them win it.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It was funny to see Flight Time & Big Easy running through the Russian Marketplace with all the short people staring up at them. And the lady wearing the scarf they needed to match up being scared out of her wits and just about running away! "She tried to run away. That was cold!" Too funny! They really are great guys.

Post Thanks / Like

What a way to go! There are other couples I would much rather have seen leave (can you say Lance and Keri). Those Poker Girls had luck on their side again. That's their second time arriving last to the mat without being eliminated.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about some of these couples. I guess we've all argued a bit with our spouses...but I can't imagine getting as ugly as they get. Maybe it's just pressure and perhaps the "editing" that makes it look so bad.

I really love the Globtrotters but then I've always had a "soft spot" for the Globetrotters.

I didn't see the father son come in but obviously they did.

Too bad for the guys that lost their passport. I used it as a demonstration for my son if he should ever travel out of the country without me...that passport MUST be part of your body. You have to check for it regularly and make sure you have copies that you can give the embassy shoud it get stolen.

There wasn't any scene that showed the passport being dropped so I can only figure the camera guys didn't see it dropped either...even though they couldn't interfear...certianly they would have shown it falling. I think he left it at the airport.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

I can't confirm its veracity, but this answer was listed on Yahoo Answers to a question about the recovery of Zev's passport.

"Yes, they went to the U.S. Embassy in Phnom Penh and Zev's passport was there. It had been found in a temple and turned in to the embassy. Justin realized it must've fallen out of his bag when he pulled out his headlamp in the dark temple, which they had gone into by mistake looking for the monkey challenge. Such a bummer."

Amy
    "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, very disappointing about Zev and Justin. What an awful way to go and if they did lose the passport in the temple in the dark, they wouldn't have known that it dropped. I wondered if they ever retrieved it since wouldn't they need it to get back to the U.S.?
    Dixie Landings 94,96,98
    POR 2006
    POFQ 2008,2009,2011
    Boardwalk 2013
    POFQ 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy08 View Post
    Yes, very disappointing about Zev and Justin. What an awful way to go and if they did lose the passport in the temple in the dark, they wouldn't have known that it dropped. I wondered if they ever retrieved it since wouldn't they need it to get back to the U.S.?
    The post above yours explains what happened. I've seen it elsewhere as well.

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't watched this show in a while (apparently, as how did it get to the 15th season already!!). But I'm really loving this 'cast'!! I was very sad for Zev and Justin this week. I know that it's a good 'lesson' to learn about keeping your travel docs safe . . . but I enjoyed watching them. I teach two students with Aspergers, and I see so much of them in Zev, so I was really rooting for him!
    Like many others have said, Lance and his fiancee are my least favourite couple. I'm tired of seeing 'macho' men yelling at their girlfriends and vice versa.
    I'm rooting for Meghan and Cheyne, I think they are very sweet to one another, and a good example for young folks watching the show.
    Sarah
    "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are,when you wish upon a star your dreams, come TRUE"

Post Thanks / Like

Are they required to put their passports in the Amazing Race bag we see them carry? My passport lives in a money belt, where it doesn't just fall out, can't be left behind, etc. . . .
    12/99-All-Star Sports * 5/01-POR * 4/02-AKL * 5/03-DL * 5/04-POFQ * 2/05-POR * 5/05-offsite * 10/05-WL * 12/05-DL * 2/06-offsite * 12/06-POP * 4/07-Coronado Springs * 10/07-WL * 4/08-POFQ * 5/10-POFQ * 7/12-DL * 2/14-DL * 6/15-YC

Next Trip ???

Post Thanks / Like

Anti-climatic episode tonight. Everyone was actually pretty nice to each other! I won't miss Lance and Keri. Next week's preview looks a little crazy. Canaan looks like he's about to bodily force Mika down the water slide.

Amy
    "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mousefever View Post
    Canaan looks like he's about to bodily force Mika down the water slide.
    The preview was disturbing.

Post Thanks / Like

I think in that situation I would shove anyone down the slide -- $1,000,000.00 -- although I have no idea who would pick a partner for TAR that is afraid of heights, can't swim or wo'n't at least try to eat something disgusting...
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaGeek View Post
    I think in that situation I would shove anyone down the slide -- $1,000,000.00 -- although I have no idea who would pick a partner for TAR that is afraid of heights, can't swim or wo'n't at least try to eat something disgusting...
    True.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    The preview was disturbing.
    Yeah, that's got to be an effective motivational method.

I was glad to see the lawyers go; now if the poker players can get eliminated we'll have a good race.
    Steve (aka brownie)
    INTERCOT Staff: Accommodations & Mousellaneous
    ASMv 4/00, 10/01, 11/03, 5/21
    ASMu 8/12, 11-12/22
    AKL 6/18
    BC 9/94
    CSR 8/14, 3-4/22
    POP 11-12/10, 3/12, 10/12, 7/17, 4/22
    POFQ 10/01
    POR 9/04, 1/16, 11/19
    WL 12/03
    Disneyland 6/07, 1/15
    Disney Dream 8/14

Post Thanks / Like

I've been thinking that myself.

DVC Member at the Boardwalk since 1998
    6/99 Old Key West
    6/00 Boardwalk
    6/01 Wilderness Lodge
    6/02 Boardwalk
    7/03 Beach Club
    7/04 Beach Club
    7/05 Saratoga Springs
    6/06 Boardwalk
    1/8-1/12/08 Boardwalk
    10/27-10/30/09 Boardwalk
    12/18-12/22/09 Boardwalk

10/24-10/30/15 Boardwalk

Post Thanks / Like

I think in that situation I would shove anyone down the slide -- $1,000,000.00
    Well, maybe, but I would hope that I wouldn't have to until the end of the race. Who would want to finish a race with someone who now hates you?

I thought for sure that when Lance and Keri reached the pit-stop it would be a non-elimination leg. It was a pleasant surprise that it wasn't! I do have to give them credit that they handled their inevitable loss with more humor and grace than I expected them to.

I am finding that I like Cheyne and Meghan more and more. I find myself cheering for them, the Globetrotter guys, and Gary and Matt the most. I like Sam and Dan, but now that they've formed an alliance with the Poker Player girls their shine has diminished a bit for me.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    I am finding that I like Cheyne and Meghan more and more. I find myself cheering for them, the Globetrotter guys, and Gary and Matt the most. I like Sam and Dan, but now that they've formed an alliance with the Poker Player girls their shine has diminished a bit for me.
    I'm with you Beth. And I also am liking Erika and Brian a little more as well. I actually appreciated her thoughts last night about expectations of Miss America's and her admission that sometimes her claws do come out.

The brothers I've never warmed to though. Not sure why, but I guess it is their association with the poker gals pretty much from the get-go.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I said that exact same thing, Michael. If you're going to go on a show like Amazing Race or Survivor, you'd better do it knowing that you're going to have to potentially jump from high places, swim, and eat something disgusting.

If you aren't willing to do any of those three things, then don't go on the show. And most certainly don't pick a partner who won't do one of them!

I'd toss her down the slide, too. It's for a million dollars and it's a water slide!! It's not like it's something dangerous.
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: