Quantcast The Amazing Race 15 - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    The poker girls weren't eliminated it was a non elimination leg.
    I had to re-read that as well. I think she meant 'outed' as in their lie was found out.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I just read that Flight and Big Easy were good buddies with Chris Richardson (they were known as the 'Three Amigos'), a fellow Globetrotter who died in Sasebo, Japan just a few days before they came to Okinawa last December. I remember them doing a moment a silence and talking affectionately about him. They are wearing necklaces during the race in his honor.
    Last edited by Melanie; 09-28-2009 at 11:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

So far I like Flight and Big Easy, And the father/son team. I don't like the poker girls and the Miss America couple.
    Next Trip-Jan 2012 POFQ! & 2nd DCL! Sailing To The Caribbean!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    12/'08 *1st On Property*- POFQ
    12/'07 *1st Christmas Trip*
    04/'06 1st trip back
    11/'91* 6 yrs old, My 1st Trip To WDW*

șoș "Let Us Not Forget,It All Started With A Mouse" șoș

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    I thought the first two legs of this race were really good, although eliminating one team right at the beginning seemed really unfair to me and kind of lame.
    Yeah, I forgot to comment on that ... I didn't like that either.

To come all that way, get yourself all excited to compete in a race around the world, and then get eliminated before you even get on your first plane? I definitely thought that was exceedingly lame.
    Ian șOș
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! ș0ș

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    You mean the first couple Kay? They were saying they spared everyone the humiliation of being the first eliminated. They took care of that.
    Yeah, Mel that's the couple I meant. Her final words after talking about sparing everyone the humiliation was something like...."now they are free to race". At the time I rewound the recording and relistened to her words and they were quite funnily bazaar. Wish my memory was better..........Oh, wait a minute maybe it was my old non-hearing so hot ears. Could be. Good heavens it's tough being the oldest Intercotee.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

I like Meghan and Cheyne. They seemed to be decent to each other so far. I also liked the duck whisperer and his partner along with the Harlem globetrotter guys. Not fond of poker gals or the Miss America and her husband or Lance. He blamed his wife for not seeing the clue for the symbol on the license plates. He seems obnoxious.He thinks he's My husband doesn't like the guy with the pink hair and big earring!!
    Dixie Landings 94,96,98
    POR 2006
    POFQ 2008,2009,2011
    Boardwalk 2013
    POFQ 2016

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Good episode tonight, although I was kinda bummed to see Marcy and Ron eliminated. They squabbled a bit this leg, but overall I thought they seemed like good people.

I am, however, thrilled that Flight Time and Big Easy won this leg! They're far and away my favorite team, especially now that I know Big Easy is racing for his Dad. Having lost my own Father, I know how hard that is. I'd love to see him win this one in his Father's memory.

Lance has progressed from moderately annoying to really, really irritating. I love how he talked trash at the end when he had just barely missed being eliminated! I hope they go next ...

How about Maria barking at Tiffany to hurry up when Tiffany was doing all the work lugging that animal statue?? And then, to top it all off, when they get to the Roadblock Maria makes Tiffany do that, too!! I don't think they're long for this race ... Maria seems really, really lazy to me.
    Ian șOș

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! ș0ș

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

When Big Easy told that lady to 'work it', we about fell off our chairs laughing. LOVE them! And loved their Chris R shirts too. Next week it looks like they were wearing their jerseys though. To me, that's a little strange.

Not as good an episode as last week, but it's still TAR, so I love it. My hubby thinks next week looked like Thailand. I hope so!

Post Thanks / Like

When Big Easy told that lady to 'work it', we about fell off our chairs laughing. LOVE them!
    I loved that part too "Work it girl!" LOL!!
    Next Trip-Jan 2012 POFQ! & 2nd DCL! Sailing To The Caribbean!

Previous Trips
    12/'10 CBR & 1st DCL
    12/'09 CBR
    12/'08 *1st On Property*- POFQ
    12/'07 *1st Christmas Trip*
    04/'06 1st trip back
    11/'91* 6 yrs old, My 1st Trip To WDW*

șoș "Let Us Not Forget,It All Started With A Mouse" șoș

Post Thanks / Like

If I never hear Keri's voice again, it will be too soon. (I haven't even finished watching!)

Amy
    "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Post Thanks / Like

I was not surprised to see Marcy & Ron go (although I thought they were going to get at least a bit further along), but would have much preferred to see Lance & Keri leave. What a couple! Annoying!! This is how they treat each other at the engaged stage of their relationship? If they go through with the marriage I can't imagine it will be anything but a rocky road.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so annoyed! We got to watch the first 25 minutes of the race last night, then my DVR froze (we always start watching about 20 minutes into the show) and when we rebooted the system we lost the the second half of the race and only got to see the last few teams come in.

Lance certainly is living up to his hype of being "confrontational" and Keri isn't far behind. I guess they're the "love to hate" team for this race.

Still like Fly Time and Big Easy the best (at least as much as I saw). They really are fun to watch on the show!
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MNNHFLTX View Post
    I'm so annoyed! We got to watch the first 25 minutes of the race last night, then my DVR froze (we always start watching about 20 minutes into the show) and when we rebooted the system we lost the the second half of the race and only got to see the last few teams come in.
    If you miss a show, you can watch full episodes at cbs.com. I missed the first half-hour of the first episode and got caught up there.

You have to watch the episode from the beginning so you can't go directly to the part you missed, though.

Just go to cbs.com
    "Shows" on the left hand side
    Click Amazing Race
    The full episode list is in the middle part of the Amazing Race page on the left.

DVC Member at the Boardwalk since 1998
    6/99 Old Key West
    6/00 Boardwalk
    6/01 Wilderness Lodge
    6/02 Boardwalk
    7/03 Beach Club
    7/04 Beach Club
    7/05 Saratoga Springs
    6/06 Boardwalk
    1/8-1/12/08 Boardwalk
    10/27-10/30/09 Boardwalk
    12/18-12/22/09 Boardwalk

10/24-10/30/15 Boardwalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shugoondola View Post
    You have to watch the episode from the beginning so you can't go directly to the part you missed, though.
    You can click forward through the episode, you'll just have to watch a few commercials. The commercial breaks are marked by the little hash marks.

Post Thanks / Like

You can click forward through the episode, you'll just have to watch a few commercials. The commercial breaks are marked by the little hash marks.
    Thanks for the tip.

DVC Member at the Boardwalk since 1998
    6/99 Old Key West
    6/00 Boardwalk
    6/01 Wilderness Lodge
    6/02 Boardwalk
    7/03 Beach Club
    7/04 Beach Club
    7/05 Saratoga Springs
    6/06 Boardwalk
    1/8-1/12/08 Boardwalk
    10/27-10/30/09 Boardwalk
    12/18-12/22/09 Boardwalk

10/24-10/30/15 Boardwalk

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I was planning on watching what I missed on the website. I would have rather seen on the big-screen TV though.
    Beth
    INTERCOT Staff--
    Theme Parks and Accommodations

Take a look at what INTERCOT's wonderful sponsors have to offer!

Post Thanks / Like

Can I just say here how much I HATE the rolling back packs. UGGGHHHHHHH!!!

If I planned on doing this show and the parnter I wanted to do it with wanted to have one of these to use, as in drag it behind them, during a leg of the race, I would soo be finding another parnter.

The poker players are using them this year and the flight attendants used them last year. They seem more of a hinderance then a help. During the 1st week, the girls couldn't run to catch the tram, then the one had a heck of a time dragging it down the stairs. This week, Maria was dragging hers while she carried the balloons and left Tiffany to push/pull their statue around....unbelievable. I so would have smacked her upside her head with my packback and told her to drag both of them, if that is all the help you are going to be.

DH got the biggest kick outta of me calling the "bag drop", that I just knew was going to happen when Cheyne and Meghan and the 'Trotters got to the pit stop. Was so glad to see the 'Trotters win that leg. You just know that they wouldn't have lived the ribbing down had they let a girl beat them to the mat, after the one made the comment, that they could beat them in a foot race.

Right now, I really like the 'Trotters, Cheyne and Meghan, and the father/son team. I don't mind Justin/Zev or the "Zebra" team (as they called themselves). The rest of the teams, can go in just about any order, except for Lance and Keri - they needed to go before they even set foot on the first plane.
    Jen
    Mom to Loden and LaneyLouWho

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jen0610 View Post
    This week, Maria was dragging hers while she carried the balloons and left Tiffany to push/pull their statue around....unbelievable. I so would have smacked her upside her head with my packback and told her to drag both of them, if that is all the help you are going to be.
    Yeah, that part had me really irritated. The worst was when Maria was yelling at Tiffany to hurry up! And then, when they got to the Roadblock, Maria made Tiffany disassemble the VCR, too!

If I was Tiffany, I would have socked her in the mouth and quit on the spot.
    Ian șOș

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

Bummer! That's a first. Gotta keep up with those important documents though.

Post Thanks / Like

During the show tonight I commented to my son about finding Keri's voice annoying. He asked me if I was being a little shallow. So I tried to watch tonight's episode with an open mind in regards to Lance and Keri. (I still find them annoying!)

I was sorry to see Justin and Zev go. They were very nice and ran a good race.

Amy
    "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy."

"Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming...What do we do, we...swim...swim"

Previous trips: Dolphin/ASMo, CBR, AKL, Pop, WL
    Upcoming trip: Spring Break at Pop

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: