Quantcast Project Runway - Season 6 - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

She was definitely pregnant while filming the show - she mentioned it on the first episode. She just had a baby girl on (I believe) Monday.
    ~ Christine

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

I could be wrong, but I thought this was the season of PR that's been in the bag forever waiting for the squabble to be resolved between Bravo and Lifetime. I think it's been way over 9 months ago when this was filmed.

ETA: I just found where filming had already wrapped on season 6 at this time last year.
    Last edited by Melanie; 10-14-2009 at 01:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the show as well, even though I don't admit it in public My DW and I watch this together and enjoy talking about it. It is one of only about three shows we watch.

My favorite Epperson was booted last week. To me he was the most interesting guy on the show. This year I agree there are not many likable contestants. I simply dislike many of them especially Nicholas (haughty attitude), Qristyl (whom I was glad to see go), Shirin (a whiner), and Irena (arrogent). I realize the editing of the show highlights peoples flaws but I just find myself disliking the majority of them unlike years past. Ra'Mon was interesting and I wished he would have stuck around. I really have no favorite this year as of now, maybe Carol Hannah or Christopher. This years shows seems like a who can annoy me the least contest. As much as I hate to say it I think Irena will win.

I am completly stunned as to how some of the earlier eliminations like Mitchell, and Malvin even got on the show.
    Loads of trips since 1974...

Post Thanks / Like

I cannot believe Christopher is still there after that mess last night. Not that Shirin's design was much better but at least it was made better.
    ~ Christine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seasonscraps View Post
    I cannot believe Christopher is still there after that mess last night. Not that Shirin's design was much better but at least it was made better.
    Agreed plus the fact that he has lived in the bottom three for the last three weeks. I really think, and know that they do try to keep the more popular people around. I think they know people like Christopher.

On a side note I found myself liking Nicholas a little better this week. They sure have found a villain in Irena, I suspect they will focus on her to spice things up. Carol Hannah is my new favorite, she is not mediocre.

Post Thanks / Like

I've found that this season is really shaping up to be a snooze-fest for me. I hope it's a final 3 (as opposed to 4), because I'm not sure 4 of them even deserve to show at Bryant Park.

It should be a all girl top 3, with Irina (too bad she's such a witch), Carol Hannah and I guess Althea or MAYBE Gordana?

Post Thanks / Like

Nicholas was not my favorite but HOW is Christopher still in this? Ugh.
    Christina - DVC member
    SOG, VWL, OKW, AKL, ASMu, PC, POFQ, CSR, POLY, POR, BWV,SSR, CR, CBR, AKV, BCV
    Next trip- Nov 28- Dec 6

Post Thanks / Like

I was surprised that Chris survived the chopping block yet again. I still don't have a favorite.
    ~M.~

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
    11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    I was surprised that Chris survived the chopping block yet again. I still don't have a favorite.
    Niether do I. It's sad but for me the final 3 would be Carol Hannah, Irena and Althea and I'm putting them in that catagory because I find them "all right". That's depressing that for not one contestant do I use the words amazing or wonderful or gosh, I'd love to wear that. Sad.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

It seemed the only reason Christopher squeaked by was because Nikolas was soooooooooooo off with his outfit that had absolutely nothing to do with Greece. Christopher's outfit was just a mess. I think both of them should have been eliminated.

I think it's going to be Atlhea, Irina and Carol Hannah in the finals also. I think all three are strong - they are just not WOW like some of the designers in the past seasons.
    ~ Christine

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! I don't have a favorite, but I think that Nicholas really did a bad job of portraying Greece ... pants? Maybe Capri Pants, but FULL LENGTH PANTS -- Greece is HOT!? Weird.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NotaGeek View Post
    WOW! I don't have a favorite, but I think that Nicholas really did a bad job of portraying Greece ... pants? Maybe Capri Pants, but FULL LENGTH PANTS -- Greece is HOT!? Weird.
    Well I was LOL at his comment--he said something like, my outfit may not look like Greece, but I'm sure someone could wear it in Greece. Oh boy!!

I guess if I had to choose a favorite, it's Carol Hannah. Irina's designs are good, but she's just so mean.
    Last edited by prprincess; 10-27-2009 at 11:07 AM. Reason: typo

ºOºprprincessºOº

WDW-75, 79, 89, 91, 98, 04: Offsite; 01: ASMs & CSR; 02: Dolphin; 03: GF & POR; 06: POFQ & BC; 08: WL; 09: CBR
    DL--97-98: AP Holder

Post Thanks / Like

Here is my problem Christopher has been in the bottom three, three or four weeks in a row. Nicholas had been in the bottom three twice all season. Sometimes they consider that sometimes they don't. In my opinion they keep people they want, even when they know they should not..i.e. Remi two seasons ago, and Christopher now.

Post Thanks / Like

Finally we got a little bit of drama. I thought it was funny that Althea was complaining about Logan stealing her look TO Irena, only to be accused of the same thing on the runway by Irena. Looks like another lackluster final challenge before the finale, and I've already seen the looks from the finale which did not blow me away, so I think I'm ready to officially tag this as a disappointing season. Oh well.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come
    Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me.

Post Thanks / Like

Althea, Carole Hannah, and Irena, well for once they got it right even though it is the most blah group yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the whole season, I agree with the choices but it seemed like this competition wasn't even necessary. The judges made up their minds already otherwise Jordana would not have been cut. Her garment was made much better and it met the challenge perfectly. Oh wait, they didn't like the zipper. You're out.
    ~ Christine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seasonscraps View Post
    Looking at the whole season, I agree with the choices but it seemed like this competition wasn't even necessary. The judges made up their minds already otherwise Jordana would not have been cut. Her garment was made much better and it met the challenge perfectly. Oh wait, they didn't like the zipper. You're out.
    Agreed, Althea should have been packing if it was truly based on that one challenge. Heidi said as much. Why even bother with the challenge? They did this same thing to I think Chris a couple or three seasons ago and forced him into a tiebreaker mode with Remi although they clearly liked his outfit more than Remi's in the last challenge.

Post Thanks / Like

I really wanted Carol Hannah to win. On a personal level, she was the one contestant who always seemed likeable. On a designer level, I thought she had the best pieces, even if her collection wasn't as "cohesive." I "get" that in fashion there are many pieces shown on runways that would never be worn. Still, I thought Irina's was a joke. I did not see the "Coney Island" inspiration at all, and those hats were ridiculous. A lackluster end to a lackluster season. So disappointing.
    ~M.~

11 Trips to WDW
    1 Trip to Disneyland
    Many more to come

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLover View Post
    A lackluster end to a lackluster season. So disappointing.
    Very well said, Marianne.
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

I had hoped that Carol Hannah would be the winner. It was hard to watch her be so sick at the end when she needed all her senses about her. I disliked Irina from the beginning, but I can understand why the judges chose her. Hers was the only show that looked like a collection. I think Carol Hannah's clothes were much more beautiful, but it didn't seem like she got the fact that it all needed to look cohesive. Maybe that was due to her feeling so bad. The best part of the finale for me was seeing cutie patootie Logan again. There was a whole segment in the final model show about how all the models and most of the designers, both male and female, all were crushing on him.
    Donna
    Intercot Staff

My father's name was Ferdinand, my mama's name was Liza, they didn't know what to call me so they called me Ferdiliza!
    Billy Hill and the Hillbillies - "I'm OK!"

Please support INTERCOT'S wonderful sponsers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: