Quantcast 1900 Park Fare Breakfast???

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default 1900 Park Fare Breakfast???

We are trying 1900 Park Fare character breakfast for the first time this year for our DD's birthday. She'll be turning 5. Can anyone tell me about some experiences they've had? What characters should we expect? Is it a very busy breakfast? We have 8:15am ADRs. Thank you!
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

We did this 2 years ago, but I don't think the character lineup has changed. Mary Poppins is in the front area as you walk in. Inside we saw Alice, Mad Hatter, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger.
    Second Star to the Right, and Straight on til Morning!

Post Thanks / Like

This is my favorite place to breakfast at WDW. The characters are all aforementioned, but sometimes Mary Poppins walks about in the restauraunt to pose for pictures. When I was there last in June, she was going table to table in her Jolly Holiday outfit, but a year ago she was at the door greeting us in her Chim-chim-cheree outfit. So, I guess it depends...

The atmosphere is very nice and it isn't overly busy at all. The food, I have always found, to be delicious. It is typical breakfast buffet with some kicked up options. Mickey waffles, the bread pudding and the vanilla sauce they serve is delicious! Not to mention Edy's Softserve and ommeletes! yumm.

When I was there in June this past year, several young girls were dressed up as Princesses and one as Minnie. The Mad Hatter made quite the fuss out of the royalty there and kept bowing to the girls and saying "your majesty" and kept saying, "Hi Boss" to the Minnie Mouse young lady. It was very cute - but that was the first time I saw a cast member go that extra mile there like that!
    ~Adam

Fauna: Oh...I just love happy endings.
    7/12 - AbD to Greece
    12/11 - French Quarter
    6/10 - Disneyland (AbD Backstage Magic Tour)
    6/09 - Pop Century
    3/08 - Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

We went to this once, and are going back in a couple weeks! It is a wonderful place - Alice loved it when I wore a t-shirt with her on it - she even loved the bread-and-butterflies as well! By the way, try the strawberry soup!
    Jan. 99 AllStar Music ;Jun 01 AllStar Sports; Jul 2003 Dolphin;May. 04 -AllStar Movies, Jan 07 Wilderness Lodge; Jun 2007 Pop Century; Jan 2008 Port Orleans Riverside; Aug 08 Pop Century; Jun 09 Saratoga Springs, Aug 09 Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 10 Boardwalk; Oct 10 Saratoga Springs

Post Thanks / Like

It's a pretty good character breakfast. I've been going to it for 20 years. The food wasn't as good last time I went but that was four years ago. It's fun playing around with the characters. They'll usually come around about two or three times, depending how busy it is.
    4 trips from 83-85 Buena Vista Palace
    6/90 CB
    12/91 CB
    6/93 DL
    6/94 DL
    2/95 DL
    12/95 WL
    11/96 Disney Institute
    5/98 DL
    5/00 DL
    11/02 ASM
    9/04 PO RS
    5/05 PO RS
    11/05 Off grounds
    5/06 PO RS
    5/07 PC
    4/08 PC
    11/08 PC
    10/09 PC
    Coming 4/10 POR

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coneygoil View Post
    It's a pretty good character breakfast. I've been going to it for 20 years.
    WOW! 20 years?! I guess it is good! Can't wait until November!!!!
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Too many people grow up. That 's the trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney

Post Thanks / Like

We went last year and thought it was great! The characters were attentive to our table and the breakfast was one of the better ones we have had in Disney.
    March/April 1999- Dixie Landings
    September 2005- POR
    August 2006- ASMo
    August 2007- CBR
    August 2008- ASMu
    August 2009- ASMu/CBR
    December 2009- Y/B Club
    August 2010- ASMu
    August 2011- AKL
    August 2012- CSR/CBR
    July 2014- GF
    August 2015- CSR

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Cat

Went last Dec. with two granddaughters loved it. The Mad Hatter is a hoot plus Alice is also very enjoyable. Other characters were good just really enjoyed the Mad Hatter and Alice.

Post Thanks / Like

They also had lobster eggs benedict (sp?) the last time we were there! Fantastic!

Post Thanks / Like

fantastic food. Some of the best character interaction we have gotten at disney world to date; with the exception of stumbling into peter pan at the contemp. resort at 10pm. We love to eat here everytime we go and usually book both breakfast and dinner. The breakfast was really relaxed though the mad hatter can get pretty riled up.The first time we went, Alice and he messed up the girls' hair; thankfully, my girls are not girly girls. We have a great time there everytime and really appreciate their large menu compared to some other breakfasts.
    A man should never neglect his family for business.-Walt Disney
    Apr07-FW
    Feb08-FW
    Sep08-BC
    Sep09-POR
    Nov-Dec09-FW
    Dec09-BC
    Aug10-WL
    Jan11-SSR
    Oct11-ASM/FW/CBR/BC
    Dec11-ASM/BLT
    Jan12-WD
    Feb12-Off
    Sep12-BCV/Pop
    Jan13-FW/AOA
    Feb13-CBR
    Sept13-Dland
    Dec13-FW

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I went to 1900 Park Fare for breakfast last September. I didn't feel as if it was overwhelmingly busy. WAY quieter than Crystal Palace, that was for sure. The food was awesome and the decor is beautiful. When I was there, I had Tigger, Alice, Pooh, Mary Poppins, and The Mad Hatter.

I am so envious of the person who got to meet Mary Poppins in her Chim Chim Cheree outfit!

I think your DD will love it.
    - Ronni șOș
    DW 08/01 - AS Music | DW 05/05 - AS Movies | DL 09/05 - offsite
    DW 09/08 - POP
    | DL 01/09 - offsite | DW 08/09 - POP
    Someday.... DVC owner and AP holder

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jonahbear2006 View Post
    We love to eat here everytime we go and usually book both breakfast and dinner.
    We are doing dinner too!

Virginia - 775 miles/12hrs from the magic
    Post Thanks / Like

We are going to breakfast for the first time in Sept. Can't wait!!

Kat, Have you been to dinner since the step sisters joined in the fun? It is some great entertainment!! One of my all time favorite experiences with character dining!
    '09~Pop
    '08~Pop,CR
    '07~Pop,POR
    '06~WL,Pop
    '05~CSR, Pop, CBR
    '04~ASSp, ASMu, Pop
    '03~ASMo,POR,Poly
    '02~WL
    '01~ASMo
    '00~Off Site :0(
    '95~ASSp
    Sept 1991~Honeymoon~Off Site

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey91 View Post
    Kat, Have you been to dinner since the step sisters joined in the fun? It is some great entertainment!! One of my all time favorite experiences with character dining!
    We have, actually! On our last trip we dined there and our youngest DD, just about 2 at the time, was having a bit of a fit about being put in the highchair (she likes to be a "big girl" like her sisters but she can't reach the table sitting in a regular chair). When Anastasia saw her she told her if she was going to throw a fit she needed to "commit" to it and really throw a fit. Then she proceded to show her how!!! It was hysterical!!! DD just stood there dumbfounded!!! Needless to say that was that and DD was just fine! One of my favorite moments from our last trip!!!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: