Quantcast Favorite Dishes @ These Restaurants? - Page 2

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

T-Rex - Footprints Flatbread! (it's an app, but it worked as an entree for me!)

Biergarten - I believe it is listed as a marinated roast beef - but in my family we call it Sauerbraten! Also there was a beef stew I got the recipe for - outstanding!

My fiancee and I always order the fried chicken at 50's prime time, always wonderful. We usually share both dishes - one new and one old favorite!
    Jan. 99 AllStar Music ;Jun 01 AllStar Sports; Jul 2003 Dolphin;May. 04 -AllStar Movies, Jan 07 Wilderness Lodge; Jun 2007 Pop Century; Jan 2008 Port Orleans Riverside; Aug 08 Pop Century; Jun 09 Saratoga Springs, Aug 09 Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 10 Boardwalk; Oct 10 Saratoga Springs

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

DH & I have only eaten at Boma, Rose & Crown Dining Room, T-Rex Cafe, Ohana and 50's Prime Time Cafe.

At Boma, I love the combo of mashed white & sweet potatoes and the boboti. We've eaten there for breakfast & dinner. The desserts are great too.

Rose & Crown we ate at in 2004. I don't remember much. I think I had chicken. We've not made it back.

T-Rex was on the family trip. I think I had a veggie burger or chicken something. Can't really remember. The nacho appetizer was good.

O'hana - for both breakfast and dinner. I liked everything but the sausage (not a sausage person). The character interaction at breakfast was one of the best.

50's: too many meals there. I remember getting the chicken pot pie, meatloaf, pot roast, stuffed peppers. All were great. LOVE THE FRIES!

Hope I've helped.

103 days til the magic

#35 - SSR 05/16
    34 trips
    2015 SSR
    2014 GFV & CBR/ToT 10mi!
    2013 DWL & POFQ
    2012 Bdwlk & SSR
    2010, 2011 OKW
    2009 BLT & SSR
    2008 SSR & AKV
    2007 SSR 2x
    2006 SSR 2x
    '05 DVC!SSR/DCL
    '03,'04, '07 POP
    '98, '99 ASMo
    '95, '96 2x, '97, '98 ASMu
    '89-'94 Off

Post Thanks / Like

Indeed, you've all been most helpful. As it's now August 1st, I can officially say I will be putting your sound dining advice to work for me next month!

Thanks to all!

Loyal WDW Fan Since 1983!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MistressGracey View Post
    Hi all!

This year we booked a Magic Your Way package with FREE dining plan! We are very excited because we normally burger/dog it all week with a couple of exceptions to save $$. This year we get to eat at six table service restaurants, most for the first time, some we haven't eaten at for a number of years.

I know tastes differ from person to person, but I was wondering if I could get some opinions on some outstanding dishes to try at the buffets or to order from the menus for the restaurants we are visiting. They are (all dinner):

Boma
    Rose & Crown Dining Room
    T-Rex Cafe
    Ohana
    Biergarten
    50's Prime Time Cafe

53 days and counting!
    It's hard to say with these places, at least the three I've been to. Boma has great steak and awesome dessert. That is just a great place to enjoy and all you can eat.

Ohana..... all you can eat, AMAZING!! The wings are fantastic and so is the turkey. Also some of the best salad dressing I've ever had. That place is a treat, you'll eat more than you ever thought you could force down.

50's prime time is great food, but more of the atmosphere and fun for me. I love the chicken pot pie and the fried chicken, I'd pick the fried chicken if I was you.

ENJOY those meals. Those places are just fantastic!

Post Thanks / Like

Boma- loved the fufu, couscous, all the desserts
    (only thing I really didn't like was the green beans. I used Fructis on my hair, and whatever fruit is in those beans is also in the hair stuff cause they tasted like Garnier Fructis hair products to me.)

Ohana- Everything was amazing but my fav. was their Salad dressing, the wontons, and mein noodles. I was stuffed before the meat came out.lol

50's Prime Time Cafe- best milkshake on earth...as smooth as silk. We had the fried chicken and mashed potatos and really did taste like grammas home cooking.
    A man should never neglect his family for business.-Walt Disney
    Apr07-FW
    Feb08-FW
    Sep08-BC
    Sep09-POR
    Nov-Dec09-FW
    Dec09-BC
    Aug10-WL
    Jan11-SSR
    Oct11-ASM/FW/CBR/BC
    Dec11-ASM/BLT
    Jan12-WD