Quantcast Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - need reservations?

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - need reservations?

Are reservations needed for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique during the week?

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Odds are it will be busy as it's new and a big pull for Fantasyland. If they give the option for reservations, why not do it to be sure? I say go for it.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Reservations are always a good idea...but, this venue has not really taken off yet. The CM's are roaming Fantasyland with flyers. I took a peak inside on my last visit. It was in the evening about an hour before the fireworks and they were closed for make-overs, as Fantasyland closes during the fireworks. But, the place was just so very cute.
    First Trip To DL 11/56
    DLR PAP (for a long time and currently)
    July 17, 2005 I was there!
    July 17, 2010 I was there!
    VMK - Tinkcollector R.I.P.
    Member #1660 on Intercot West
    Tinkcollector on Intercot-West (R.I.P., good bye West-Side.)
    D23 Charter Member

Post Thanks / Like

We were at the parks yesterday and I saw an older woman (50ish) and a young girl who had been to the boutique and each one was so cute! The older lady had crazy orange spikey hair with loads of glitter and some face painting while the little girl had her hair pulled back in a bun with a little tiara and lots of glitter. I'm totally going to do this on one of my trips this year! If you do go there - post pictures!

2000 - Infinity: DLR Premium Annual Passholder
    Sixty minutes from my front door to Sleeping Beauty's Castle!

Post Thanks / Like

cool, my concern is letting my kids (boys 3 and 7) set the tempo. But they are desperately in need of hair cuts and both have been to the barber at the magic kingdom. I think I'll probably wing it because I'm not even clear on which days in which park. Winging that too.

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Reservation Number

Your boys may not be too thrilled to go to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique based on the description below from the website.

There is a reservation number to call.

from Disneyland.com

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Sleeping Beauty Castle is a very special beauty salon where little girls are transformed from head to toe into little princesses! Your child will feel like royalty with the help of her Fairy Godmother and Fairy Godmothers-in-training, who will put magical touches on everything from hair and make-up to princess gowns and accessories. Make the royal treatment complete with professional photographs of this enchanting Disney princess experience.

Girls 3 years old and above can choose from three hair styles — Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva and Pop Princess — available in three packages:

* The Coach Package includes hairstyle, shimmering make-up, princess sash, princess cinch sac and body jewels — $44.95, plus tax.
    * The Crown Package includes hairstyle, shimmering makeup, princess sash, princess cinch sac, body jewels and nail polish — $49.95, plus tax.
    * The Castle Package includes hairstyle, shimmering makeup, princess sash, princess cinch sac, body jewels, nail polish, princess gown of choice, wand, shoes and portrait package courtesy of Disney's PhotoPass® Service (assorted prints in themed folder). Determined by the choice of princess gown and shoes, price ranges from $195.85 to $205.85.

For reservations, please call (714) 781-STYLE or (714) 781-7895.

Please remember that Guests must be at least 3 years of age. Merchandise available in children sizes only. Selection may vary. Please notify us of any cancellations at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Children must be accompanied by an adult age 18 years or older during the entire experience. All prices, packages and information are subject to change without notice. Merchandise available while supplies last. Separate theme park admission is required.
    Linda aka tinkwest
    INTERCOT Staff ~ Disneyland Resort

Come On Everybody - Here We Go!!

“To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. ...”

Support our INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

The boutique is definitely 'princess' themed. Your boys might feel a tad out of place with all the glitter and sparkly stuff around!

Post Thanks / Like

layson, I get the impression from your post that your looking for a Barber for your boys. DLR does not have a Barber Shop on Main Street like WDW has. I do not recall a Barber in the hotels either?
    First Trip To DL 11/56
    DLR PAP (for a long time and currently)
    July 17, 2005 I was there!
    July 17, 2010 I was there!
    VMK - Tinkcollector R.I.P.
    Member #1660 on Intercot West
    Tinkcollector on Intercot-West (R.I.P., good bye West-Side.)
    D23 Charter Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marla View Post
    layson, I get the impression from your post that your looking for a Barber for your boys. DLR does not have a Barber Shop on Main Street like WDW has. I do not recall a Barber in the hotels either?
    There is no barber on property at DLR.

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

hi thanks for all the replies. These boys both had haircuts at the barber shop wdw and the youngest got special ears for his first haircut. I was hoping for a similar experience for them (not to mention they badly need haircuts as it is) so when I saw the boutique and that it advertised a special 'knights package' for boys that included a sword and shield I thought it would be entertaining to them. These boys are tough but not adverse to girls or glitter so I think it will still be the plan but I'll be prepared to take them elsewhere if so needed. Who knows, it could be really interesting??

Post Thanks / Like

Laysan,glad you read further than I did and saw the 'knights' thing! Please post on here how they liked the experience, it will be good for future reference!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok I know ev everyone is saying no cuz its to girly but did you all forget Pirates Leauge! Its the same thing but for boys and you get Pirate beards and the whole kit and kaboodle! I saw two boys (my friends neighbors) who came back with all their pirates leauge stuff. Its perfect for little boys who dont want the glitter!
    Ohanna means family, no one gets left behind or forgotten

Post Thanks / Like

Here is the information straight from the Disneyland official website:

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Sleeping Beauty Castle is a very special beauty salon where little girls are transformed from head to toe into little princesses! Your child will feel like royalty with the help of her Fairy Godmother and Fairy Godmothers-in-training, who will put magical touches on everything from hair and make-up to princess gowns and accessories. Make the royal treatment complete with professional photographs of this enchanting Disney princess experience.

Girls 3 years old and above can choose from three hair styles — Fairytale Princess, Disney Diva and Pop Princess — available in three packages:

• The Coach Package includes hairstyle, shimmering make-up, princess sash, princess cinch sac and body jewels — $44.95, plus tax.
    • The Crown Package includes hairstyle, shimmering makeup, princess sash, princess cinch sac, body jewels and nail polish — $49.95, plus tax.
    • The Castle Package includes hairstyle, shimmering makeup, princess sash, princess cinch sac, body jewels, nail polish, princess gown of choice, wand, shoes and portrait package courtesy of Disney's PhotoPass® Service (assorted prints in themed folder). Determined by the choice of princess gown and shoes, price ranges from $195.85 to $205.85.

For reservations, please call (714) 781-STYLE or (714) 781-7895.

Please remember that Guests must be at least 3 years of age. Merchandise available in children sizes only. Selection may vary. Please notify us of any cancellations at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Children must be accompanied by an adult age 18 years or older during the entire experience. All prices, packages and information are subject to change without notice. Merchandise available while supplies last. Separate theme park admission is required.
    I called and asked them and they do offer the Pirate makeover for the boys. The syling is done with hair jell and they get a sword and pirate beard. The cost $12.95 plus tax. The BBB does offer an 10% Annual Pass discount for applicable Passes.

This is a styling salon, not a cutting salon ... so if you are looking for a haircut for your kids, this isn't the place.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Please s

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: