Quantcast Catching Up

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Thread: Catching Up

Post Thanks / Like

Default Catching Up

Got some stuff to share (and I shall rap upon the knuckles of whomever it was that just sighed!)

First; The band is back after our "Holiday Break" gigging hard and heavy! We've found ourselves booked repeatedly at a bar called "BREWZERZ" and we've been lovin' it! During our last week there we had a run-in with "Murphy's Law" as first our PA kept cutting out on us, forcing an almost 20-25 minute break in order to jury rig something to sing through... turns out we had melted a crossover and blown horns - whatever that means! Then, to make matter worse, Stevie busted a hole in his snare, so he flipped it over, and promptly split that head as well! We used our "I Got ROCKED by RELIX" stickers to patch it up, and it made it through the night. We stayed later than scheduled to make up for our technical difficulties.
    http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...IX-2/BREWZERZ/
    We've been approached by 2 other clubs; one here locally and one in Texas, to do shows in April and May - we'll see how that turns out. We were also contacted by an on air host from "All India Radio" in Goa, India - he wanted bio information and 2 discs; 1 to play on the air and 1 to use in a giveaway! It's all been sent off and we'll see how RELIX Rocks in India!!
    As for the new CD; Unfortunately, the other guys just weren't as "enthusiastic" about recording more original material right now, so with their blessing, I am happy to announce...
    (see next entry)
    AKA: FlyingIceman - Ice Rocker
    DLR every Summer from '67 - '76
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04
    WDW Christmas '04 (ASMusic)
    WDW Christmas '06 (Pop Century)

DLR Oct. '07 (Paradise Pier)

WDW Sept. '08 (ASMovies & PO French Quarter)
    Next Trip? Christmas '10

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

After playing and recording with various bands for coming up now on 28 years, I am going to be recording my official first "solo" project!
    The guys have agreed to lend some instruments to tracks when time permits, and I'm currently rushing to get drum tracks laid down utilizing my brother who has played with me in several bands over the years before he moves off to Michigan in about 2 weeks. My old bud from my 86-91 heyday bands will track some guitar solos for me, and I have some offers from other session people and friends to help out on some tracking. I will be responsible for all rhythm guitars, 12 string and acoustics, most of the bass guitars and some leads, and all vocals. Looking at a Summer release date...

Lastly, I've been in for Phase 2 of my tattoo; touch-up and extension. Here's a few pix from the most recent session. We'll be waiting about 6 weeks before continuing on to Phase 3.
    http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...emanvx/TATTOO/
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04

Next Trip? Christmas '10

Post Thanks / Like

Solo sounds exciting! Soon you'll be famous and we'll never hear from you.

"Ouch" to that tatoo.
    I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Woo Hoo for all the exciting news!!

Hmmmm... Ice the Cage Dancer. I'd be seriously starting to worry if you were wearing purple ty.eats & eyeliner too...

Are you sure you're not channeling Mick Jagger??
    Disney is life......the rest is just details!

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I channel quite a bit of the greats during the course of the shows, so a little Mick is possible!

Don't anybody hold their breath to see me perform in purple ty.eats - it just ain't gonna happen!!!!

And Patti, no matter how "famous" (or rather infamous) I become, I will ALWAYS pop in and out of here to keep up with all my friends!
    WDW Feb. '02

DLR Oct. '02

WDW Jan. '04

Next Trip? Christmas '10

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: