Quote Originally Posted by JPL View Post
My problem with the whole situation is simple end the name dropping already. This could go on for years and years. Either release a comprehensive list of everyone or just put in the past. It has already been proven that some non-banned substances that are league approved can create the same chemicals in the body that steroids do and really at this point it's just a waste of time and money to continue this witch hunt. I am not defending steroids or their use but I think it's time to say it happened not much we can really do about it except wipeout the last 10 plus of baseball and just move forward and wait for the next scandal.
Also I agree with this part of what you said one-hundred thousand million percent. I am sick of hearing it already...Yes I know there was steroids scandals in baseball yada yada....Im sorry but tell me something we didnt already know....Lets see Sosa getting caught with cork in his bat??? Now that was heart breaking to me! Now....heres the biggest point....they just release this information in the year 2009....Im sorry but it does not not take almost 6 years to do steroid testing. They new about this then and it was swept under the rug. And now they are going to make a big deal about his MVP award when he had steroids in his system? lets get over it now. Let it go. Cant take it back. What done is done. They should be more on top of this now, now that is such a big deal to them and they have been shown to be slackers as the whole baseball league in itself. Now they want to make it look like they are taking control of the situation. And lets not forget that this only came about after ex-baseball players start writing books about it. Then it turned into a big thing! Come on. The league in its whole new about everyone and everything and didnt do anything about it then hoping everyone would keep their mouth shut about it. Then they got caught. Now they have to make off like they care. They didnt care then, they dont care now. Its all make believe. Thats why we as fans will never see a list of everyone that caught using. And not that they ever got suspended even one game for getting caught. The league never cared enough. They should let sleeping dogs lay and yes move on to the next scandal. Its old now.