Quantcast Survivor: Tocantins - Page 10

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Post Thanks / Like

Kind of a boring finale IMO, but very happy with the outcome and really enjoyed the season as a whole.

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RenDuran View Post
    Brandon
    Heck! Couldn't even remember his name! I meant Brendan!

In the end, I was glad JT won. He seems like a nice guy. I found it amusing that Stephen didn't even get one vote! He didn't deserve any, after that tribal council.
    Sonja

Spay and neuter your pets!

Post Thanks / Like

Stephen >>---> JT <---<<

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RenDuran View Post
    Heck! Couldn't even remember his name! I meant Brendan!

In the end, I was glad JT won. He seems like a nice guy. I found it amusing that Stephen didn't even get one vote! He didn't deserve any, after that tribal council.
    I agree. Stephen really blew it. JT deserved the win. I was glad the guys stuck together. Good for JT. But I was disappointed in them for keeping Erinn over Taj. And Coach let me down. I expected more crazy out of him at the final tribal council. But overall, it was a good season. Back to the islands next time.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I loved the finale! I thought that tribal with J.T. and Stephen was one of the best I've ever watched. It was very, very entertaining watching them try to take each other apart without damaging their friendship.

Stephen, for all his vaunted ability to wordsmith, really fell apart at that last tribal, I thought. I think there was a small crack open for him to wedge his foot into and instead he threw his shoulder against the door and slammed it shut.

It was unbelieveably boneheaded to admit that he would have taken Erinn with him instead of J.T. There was absolutely no upside to that for him. It was just plain dumb.

Anyway, I was thrilled with the result. J.T. definitely deserved it and I was glad to see he brought his boy along with him. Very classy move.

So ... what does everyone think about Coach's lie detector test results???
    Ian ºOº
    INTERCOT Senior Imagineer

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

April 2018 - Saratoga Springs Treehouse

Help support INTERCOT's sponsors!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post

Yah, the statement on the lie detector test was .......taken by Natives. Hadn't Coach said they were pigmy's or at least more specific than Natives. Or did I dream that one?

Even though I couldn't stand Coach, I have to say with his newly dyed hair and being cleaned up he looked MUCH improved.

I found that the reunion was not nearly as exciting as I had hoped it would be and I was hoping that Sierra would win the Sprint $100,000.00
    2-18 May 2011 POFQ
    2-14 May 08 POFQ 20th Anniversary Amazing weather
    5 -21 Dec 07 POFQ Fabulous weather
    26 Apr-16 May 06 POFQ - AWESOME. 20 days SUNSHINE
    27 Apr-10 May 05 POFQ
    04-11 May 00 POFQ 1st Trip We're hooked!

Disneyland 12-19 August 09 Grand Californian - Amazing Place

Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed the finale. I loved JT from day one. (I kinda liked him scruffy a little better). I would have liked it to be just a wee bit longer. I flipped a little bit because Sandy was wearing a blouse that I "almost" bought this weekend when I was at Khols.

I got a kick out of Jeff and that tooth. The man is obsessed with it. I never could figure out what tooth got broke (obviously they fixed it). I wonder if "medical" put a "temporary cap" on it for the rest of the show?

Coach's lie detector test said that he was taken by natives (true) but there wasn't a lot of detail by what natives. For all we know he could have been taken to the bathroom. He looks like he has a fun relationship with his "lady friend". He was actually kind of nice looking once he was cleaned up. But I still think he's a little crazy.

I thought it was interesting that Stephen and JT kinda started "arguing". I don't think I've seen the final two talk to each other very much.

Stephen needs to learn a little lesson about lying. You can't lie to people who already know the truth. The look on Erin's face was priceless when Stephen started rambling about JT being the one who orchastrated voting Taj off. Besides the fact that she was there and she knew the truth...Stephen had just admitted that he played a part in voting EVERYBODY off.

They talked to everybody but I thought they were going to come back to Spencer for something...I'm not sure what it was but I didn't like him at all so it didn't bother me none.
    Have no clue 1983
    Days Inn 1992
    Value Movies 2002
    Value Music 2003
    Value Movies 2004
    DisneyLand 2005
    Value Pop July 2006
    Coronodo Springs 2008

Post Thanks / Like

My boy won! I was so excited. I was really afraid that Stephan was going to get it. I think if they had taken Taj, it would have been a harder win. I think they did the right thing. No one was going to vote for Erin. Boy! Does J.T. clean up good! I figured Stephan would try to throw J.T. under the bus at the end. Did you hear J.T. tell him he would give him the $100,000?

I can't imagine what kind of woman would even want to be with Coach. I have to wonder if all that was an act during the show on his part. Does he really believe all of this? Yeah, that lie detector test was fishy and why not take the one Jeff offered? I wonder if something will come out in the future about what Jeff finds when he investigates. This is one of the first finales that I was pleased with.
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the careful phrasing of the questions were the reason why Coach opted to do a personal lie detector test (where he had control) vs. doing one administered by the show.

I'd guess that somehow, by making the question say what it said about "natives" and all that, he was able to answer it with a "Yes" and be truthful.

Based on a couple comments he made (something about wanting people in Hollywood to take notice of him or something?) and what his girlfriend said, my guess is that his "Coach" persona was just a persona. I suspect he's trying to land a gig as a "Bear Grylls" kind of a guy or something.
    Ian ºOº

Veteran of over 60 trips to Disney theme parks and proud to have stayed in every Disney resort in the continental United States! º0º

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

I think, as Jeff suggested, Coach completely made up his own lie detector test and printed it out at home. Comcast sponsored a chat with Coach a few days ago. He started out by saying CBS created his character, then that it was in the editing, but then claimed he was honestly portrayed and that's who he is. Too funny. He was also ten minutes late and insisted that he played with honesty and integrity.

I'm still shaking my head over Stephen's "we shared a brain" final argument. Apparently, if they shared a brain, he let JT keep it for the final tribal council. The right contestant won this time. And I knew that would make PixiesMimi very happy.
    Sherri
    Next: Aulani Celebration 10/2018 (50th)
    Past Stays: Contemporary, GF, Poly, BC, POP, POR, Dolphin, AKL Kidani, BLT
    1990 August Honeymoon- GF
    Delighted Disney Return Guest since 1981, DVC (BLT) since 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Got that right! Not often our southern, redneck boys win something like this! LOL
    I DO believe in fairies, I DO, I DO!

1977-2007 various resorts
    August 2007 CBR
    August 2009 Poly
    2010 July/August Ply
    2012 July BC & Christmas ASM
    2014 Sept BC
    2015 Sept BC Oct CS
    2016 May FQ Oct GF
    2017 Nov YC

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by DizneyRox View Post
    Stephen >>---> JT <---<<

My sentiments exactly.

If anyone actually believes ANY of Coach's stories, I've got a beautiful piece of oceanfront property in Nebraska you can buy.

I was glad to see JT win it all. He played a very skilful game, and it paid off in the end.

I would have liked to see Taj win something; I wasn't too wild about her at first, but she really grew on me. Classy lady!
    Ed
    Senior Imagineer Emeritus

Welcome to the INTERCOT forums !

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

I was very happy to see JT win.

Now on to Coach. Does a lie detector test work if the person who takes it really, in their own mind, believes the lie he has been telling? I personally think Coach is nuttier than any fruitcake I've ever had and if so he could well believe the nonsense he spouts.
    To me the thing that makes the whole story fall apart was his saying that he was dropped into the jungle by an Army helicopter. If my tax dollars are being wasted on dropping some nutcase off on a trek, I'm steamed. Oh, wait a minute.....maybe we haven't heard the part where he's a CIA operative.
    As to who did the lie detector test, could that have been the name of the guy that runs them for the Dr. Phil Show? Was it something like Gannon?
    KAY

DVC MEMBER - OKW & HHI
    First trip to WDW - Dec, 2005
    Last visit to Disneyland - 2014

First trip to Disneyland - 1955

Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TheDuckRocks View Post
    Now on to Coach. Does a lie detector test work if the person who takes it really, in their own mind, believes the lie he has been telling?
    George Costanza: Jerry ... just remember ... it's not a lie if you believe it.
    Ian ºOº

Next trip:

Post Thanks / Like

George Costanza: Jerry ... just remember ... it's not a lie if you believe it.
    Classic!
    Sonja

Spay and neuter your pets!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: