Quantcast The Bachelor: Jason

INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Planning Guide Walt Disney World Disney Cruise Line Mousehut Mail WebDisney News INTERCOT: Walt Disney World Vacation Guide
News Discussion Theme Parks Resorts Info Central Shop Interactive Podcast INTERCOT Navigtion
Site Sponsors
  magical journeys travel agency
  INTERCOT shop

INTERCOT Affiliates
  disney magicbands & accessories
  disneystore.com
  disney fathead
  disney check designs
  amazon.com
  priceline.com

News
  site search
  headlines
  past updates
  discussion boards
  email update

INTERCOT Other
  advertising
  sponsors
  link to us
  contact us

INTERCOT Ads

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The Bachelor: Jason

Notice I didn't put the season...I have no idea which one it is. Maybe someone here knows?

Anyways, who gasped out loud when they saw DeAnna?! I never, ever gasp out loud, especially for a tv show, but this really caught me off guard.

I already know which girls I like and which girls I don't! I'm so excited for tonight (And this whole season)

2.     Please Support INTERCOT's Sponsors:
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would they bring her back when she didnt pick him the first time around? O well thats tv right? That would be wasteful if he ends up with her and the others dont have a chance!
    Me and Goofy r Goofie for each other !!!!!
    first visit 1978,1981,84,88,96,97,99,2000,02(honeymoon),04,09, looking 4 the next trip in 13! o the pain of the wait!!

Post Thanks / Like

They? Well I know THEY brought her back for ratings. I really hope he tells her to get lost (And then some).

My friend thinks the whole thing was fixed or set up...

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, for whatever reason, they aren't showing this season here. They always have in the past, but not this time. Oh well. Anyway, are you guys saying they brought Deanna back as a CONTESTANT?

Post Thanks / Like

I am sure glad that I decided to check the TV thread of Intercot tonight. I completely forgot about The Bachelor. Slight panic there, but I was able to set my PVR to record it later tonight. That was a close call.........now to look for 24 which is what I came to search out.
    2-18 May 2011 POFQ
    2-14 May 08 POFQ 20th Anniversary Amazing weather
    5 -21 Dec 07 POFQ Fabulous weather
    26 Apr-16 May 06 POFQ - AWESOME. 20 days SUNSHINE
    27 Apr-10 May 05 POFQ
    04-11 May 00 POFQ 1st Trip We're hooked!

Disneyland 12-19 August 09 Grand Californian - Amazing Place

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    Okay, for whatever reason, they aren't showing this season here. They always have in the past, but not this time. Oh well. Anyway, are you guys saying they brought Deanna back as a CONTESTANT?
    If you can find previews on the internet, check it out. They showed what's coming up in the next few weeks, and they were all hanging out at the pool, when DeAnna walks out on the balcony with a smug smile. Jason FREAKED! He was very angry and kept asking what she was doing there. Her words were, "I think I might have made a mistake..." and then they showed a clip where he was crying hysterically, it was sad to watch.

Post Thanks / Like

At my house, we're calling it . . .

The Bachelor: Meet Your New Mommy

Post Thanks / Like

Out of sheer boredom I watched last night. Yeah, nothing lost by skipping this show. I find the girls pathetic and the whole concept is really icky to me -- the fact that they all think he's their soul mate from seeing him on TV is so completely WEIRD.
    Michael aka: NotaGeek

INTERCOT Insider Live Podcast Staff
    WDW 1/6/16 - 1/11/16 - BRING ON THE COWBELLS!

Please s
    upport INTERCOT Sponsors!

Post Thanks / Like

I heard the funniest, DeAnna is dating Ace from MTV Real World Paris.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1 View Post
    I heard the funniest, DeAnna is dating Ace from MTV Real World Paris.
    Hmmm ... Ace is WAY hotter than Jason!

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

Ace was such a wimp in the Challenges though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Melanears View Post
    Ace was such a wimp in the Challenges though.
    I think that was partly because he's totally loaded and wasn't dying for the cash. He was there to have fun.

Please s

Post Thanks / Like

What I don't get with such dismal relationships that work stats (I think Trisha is the only one that worked) is how they can all seem to think they are really falling in love...it just seems so difficult to buy into that seemingly bright women find group dating to be a good idea.

It's entertaining but so hard to suspend the reality of it.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean, Natalie, and with most "reality" shows, it's purely entertainment. Two other couples are together though. Byron and Mary (although that's a totally dysfunctional relationship) and Charlie O'Connell and his pick recently got back together after breaking up for a bit.

Some (like Jason) I think are in it for the right reasons. Some (like Jen Scheff and that creepy Bob dude) I think did it for publicity. Whatever. Again, pure entertainment for me. I'm kinda mad they aren't airing this season over here, but I'll get over it.

Post Thanks / Like

After tonight, I wish JASON would have gone home, and we could watch the final 4 girls live together in New York or some big city and share adventures in dating.Now that would be a fun show. I really liked the last 4 and I'm sad to see Naomi gone, even though she was my least favorite...I can totally relate to her.

Post Thanks / Like

I am not really watching this one, as like y'all said they just hardly work out, but there is some guy named Reality Steve who knows a big shocker about the finale. If you search him, you can find his site.

Post Thanks / Like

Well did anyone else see this one last night? I could understand Naomi going (frankly say it as many times as you want but that family visit was just unusual and it's no use saying that wasn't something you thought of)

I have to say the previews looked to be for the next next episode I think? I'm pretty sure I'm just watching to see what happens when we get to that stage.
    Natalie
    Feb 2001 off site Jan 2002 All star movies Dec 2002 All star sports jan-04 Poly Nov 2004 pofq Nov 2005 Pors Mar 06 at PORS CBR Dec 2006 POR sept 21-30 2007 oct 2008 poly and akl, dec 2008 pop and VWL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by offwego View Post
    What I don't get with such dismal relationships that work stats (I think Trisha is the only one that worked) is how they can all seem to think they are really falling in love...it just seems so difficult to buy into that seemingly bright women find group dating to be a good idea.
    It's entertaining but so hard to suspend the reality of it.
    I agree. I can't decide if they are really buying into the whole gig or if they know that the girls with the most drama in their lives will get the most air time.
    If we can dream it, we really can do it,
    and that's the most exciting part!

“Come drift into an era of kings and golden idols, discover what you would have never missed, if you had never seen it in the first place.”
    Jungle Cruise radio

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone still watching?

I'm wondering what the big drama is for the "After the Rose" show. They are making it seem like they didn't have anyone in the studio.

Maybe he pulled a Kelly Taylor...or the girl turned him down?

Post Thanks / Like

He's engaged, so I'm sure he wasn't turned down, unless he went chasing after the other limo and said he changed his mind, HA!

Share This Thread On Social Media:

Share This Thread On Social Media: